Can I use bad language to him? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Can I use bad language to him?

This day I try to start good conversation about trading with my friend that I know already have experience for 5 years. I ask him what do I need to start trading and he answer me, laptop and network. Correct answer but this is not the answer I want and make me mad. Can I use bad language to him?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -5 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

If you want to know about cryptocurrency and trading, you can do any kind of post in our forum, we will help you, since you did not get help from your friend, we will be with you, and you can also learn trading by watching many blogs and videos online.

• +1 1

If you want to get some good ideas about trading, you can get good ideas from the various posts we have on CryptoTalk.  In this case, even if you do not take your friend's opinion, it will work, and you will find a lot of good ideas on the different issues of trading cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 2

If you have never done bad things to your friend, you can get some ideas about various trading videos online or you can get started with some knowledge of cryptotalk in certain posts.  You won't need anyone's help in this.

On 1/10/2020 at 3:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day I try to start good conversation about trading with my friend that I know already have experience for 5 years. I ask him what do I need to start trading and he answer me, laptop and network. Correct answer but this is not the answer I want and make me mad. Can I use bad language to him?

It depends on your mode. But if you want to be a trader then you have to learn trading first. There is many things to learn on trading. Otherwise you will lose your all fund.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 1/10/2020 at 10:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The answer is correct and also your question is good , now what you need to do is give him a laptop and share with him your connection and let's him start and after a few hours he comes to you and will ask you a tone of questions,how to send and receive Crypto,where i store my coins? And more you need just prepare your answer

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Using bad languages is not good things.This is very bad things.Any good person can not never used bad languages.You are good person, so don't use bad languages

• +1 1

No, you can never use bad language to post to crypto, and if you use bad language to post to crypto, that post will not make sense and you will not get any payment for it and your account may be banded.

On 1/10/2020 at 5:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

My personal opinion is just thank him.dont use bad words as you said he is youre friend and also as him directly if what you have want to know.but for being safety dont make badwordsbto any one specially in. This forum

There is no any reason to use any bad language to your friend I think it is real if you want to do trading you need on devices like mobile are lap top than you observe the market to have internet connection to use online maybe WiFi are any  sim network to use when have two items then learn the trading watch YouTube vidoes and expert tips to follow so l think your friend correct and you both are last five year are you friends and everyone know very well so do use bad language  

• +1 2
  • +2 1

i dont think it would be worth it and you should not get lower to someone else's level, keep it clean on the forum mate and just report if something isnt good.

You can, but not in the public, that is the reason why there is a chat image at the top. you can use it to message the person you want to talk about or curse word at.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:32 AM, huyscoi40 said:

You can make any type of post in our forum, but it all depends on our skills when trading you may have some ideas on different trading videos.

That's right, a good suggestion.  From this forum, if you really want to learn, I am sure you can as long as you don't despair and depend on yourself whether you want it or not .trully here is fullfill of education about crypto and how to trade and how used exchanged even about the history of crypto and how to get it.

• +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 2:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Friend be friendly and kindly talk to every one and he will tell all the details about trading on your question he is joking with you but you need to conversat friendly and talk him like a brother .

On 1/10/2020 at 12:07 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think his asnwer is correctly depending on how you asking, but you were supposed to ask that what's are the best strategies to start trading

• +1 2

On 1/10/2020 at 10:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Hello. I will have given you the same answer as him. To start making a profit with trading, the only two things mandatory are a computer and an internet connection. I give the same answer to my friends ..... I think that is his way of telling you: "Don't waste time! Start trading quickly!". The experience will come later.

So no, bad language is useless. Just start fast !

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes, my friend, you can use anything. The important thing is to understand what you hear from him.And trying to get the most out of it.And that's not impossible.In cryptocurrencies, any important information.

If he is your friend, i think not really problem you give him bad words. So your friend will know about what you need. In my opinion your friend is think you is still newbie in technology, so they will say you need to learn internet first. I recommended to not take a mad and just tell him slowly about your say.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Well obviously that is not a wise idea, why would you say bad language over to him, in fact from the start you are the one that asking so if you want to really learn from your friend then have patience, keep asking until you get the answer you really need. Not all the thing you want can be achieve immediately.

• +1 1

Please calm down, or he doesn't understand what you ask, or he hasn't given you the answer you want, if you use bad language for him, he will get a warning. good.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Yes you need them also tell him how i can learn to know the charts more and more can you teach me or something like that. 

• +5 1

Inside crypto talk community forums, we all must utilize a great international terminology, particularly Language. You can still find several dialects which can be not necessarily appropriate inside both the way in which regarding creating or perhaps punctuation. You should comprehend easily nonetheless have got terminology problems.

He's not wrong, lol. I mean, like, he's you friend, just smack him in the face. Or maybe he was just joking or teasing you. Try to laugh it off, if he keeps doing that, then kick him out of your house.