Can I use bad language to him? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Can I use bad language to him?

Bad language because he gave incorrect answer? ! That is childish mate! Use good language because everybody has different knowledge and you can't force anyone to answer anything as you want.

I think the most sensible answer would be this, to start trading you need a good laptop and good internet connection, you also need knowledge, read a lot about the pair or the crypto you want to trade. I always tell my friends to fall in love with the currency, spend time with it and see that little by little they will see the fruits of that learning, trading is something that takes time, it is not something you will learn overnight... 

Remember this phrase a lot... It is difficult but not impossible.

bad language will hurt him, maybe he is sick so he doesn't want to answer and chooses a simple answer. for now you should just ask other people first.

Trading, my friend, is not limited to the laptop and the Internet, but requires sufficient experience in the field of digital currencies and trading, and you must understand the language of digital currencies and the trend towards gaining more information and experience. I also thank you for this participation

Why are you angry with your friend? He answered you correctly. I would add a brain to this list))) You didn’t ask him to teach you how to trade, but asked what is needed for this. There are many trading training materials on the Internet that you can study on your own

No, you don't have to start fighting with him. You just need to talk to him seriously and try to make him show you the whole essence of cryptocurrency trading by example.

as for me, the main thing is desire. If there is a desire, you will be able to achieve everything and deal with everything. if we talk more specifically about trading, then your friend was right on a laptop and the Internet will be enough for you

On 1/10/2020 at 2:07 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

This day I try to start good conversation about trading with my friend that I know already have experience for 5 years. I ask him what do I need to start trading and he answer me, laptop and network. Correct answer but this is not the answer I want and make me mad. Can I use bad language to him?

I don't think the words are in accordance with the themes of the cryptotalk community, as it is a forum to help us relate to specific cryptocurrencies, respecting all users with an adequate and understandable language

You can never use bad language on him, no matter how bad he may be.  And even if it hurts you or hinders you or causes you various problems, you can't use bad language.

I totally agree with him, you never know what he has gone through to learn trading, everyone has his/her own strategy, go search and learn by your own, bit by bit you will be a good trader.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

It's bad but you have to take patient because this is the 1st rule of trading and in second if you want to become a trader then you have at right forum in which you can trade and get help from the expert of this forum.

If he really is a friend, the best you can do is rephrase the question in a way that you want it to be answered. He did give you a correct but not the one you wanted. When you start using bad language / swearing at somebody, you lower yourself to their level. Be smarter than them.

Start again & talk to him about all the things you need / want to know about trading. Also, in the Topic section here in the Forum, you can find a lot of quality posts that just might help you to learn the answers you are looking.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

He must share some experience with you for trading ,because trading is very tensing working and earning.

You must know first and learn before start earning .

Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

No my friend,  i suggest you not to use bad language to him.  Because behaviour is very important thing.       

don't use with him bad language to him, if he don't want to share with you his knowledge, you can get it from other source like this forum, i suggest to you focus in learning and working to develop yourself in crypto world, then you can talk with him by other language.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can not do that. 

If this person is really your friend, perhaps he wanted to alert you to the subject of patience because you will need it a lot, and he may be one of the people who answer the amount of the question in order to get a new question that follows him.

Then ask him what I must do to make profits

Accept my opinion .. There is no one in the world who will give you his experience in something for nothing
Do not use bad language with him, he does not deserve to be angry for him
You can search on Google for the trade requirements you need ... and how to start
Good luck.

• +1 1

Do not be sad, dude, that he is not a good friend. There are a lot of blogs that will help you. In this forum, broaden the search and you will find great advice.

You can't learn anything if you make posts like this one. Even in school you get a fail for this post as it is just some story that is not useful or give any good information to us. It is not even funny.

I don't think that trading is so simple to just need access to the internet and a trading exchange. You need to create trading skillset that will help you make good predictions. I have been reading and studying how to draw charts and how to create good trading strategies. If this is the only advice from your friend then I don't think you will have a good teacher.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:39 AM, Maaz sultan said:

Friend be friendly and kindly talk to every one and he will tell all the details about trading on your question he is joking with you but you need to conversat friendly and talk him like a brother .

@Maaz sultan..We should all make good use of it.  There are many friends who can give you bed advice.  But there is no need to abuse him.  As a result, the friendship will be ruined.  However, we all need handsets, laptops and networks to trade.  And the most important thing to trade is experience and all the updated information.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You can post here about what you want about trading, and everyone will help and give you ideas, and you can also watch YouTube or search Google for trading.

• +1 1

If you want learn some knowledge about crypto trading you can get good ideas  and trading skills from this forum because this forum is the best way to t learning knowledge. If you want do trading you have experience and trading skills.

Indeed, he answered you correctly, because all you need is a computer and a network. As for experience, you are the one who acquires it through practice, and no one can give you this advantage.