What the first question you ask to him? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

What the first question you ask to him?

Everyone has dream or imagination about something and that's normal. Last week I read post about someone who want to meet great trader like Warren Buffet and I really like that imagination. If someday you can meet Warren Buffet, what the first question you ask to him?

• +1 1

There is a lot to know about my trading and cryptocurrency, many questions revolve around myself, the questions I want to ask, the answers to many questions through this forum, but I have not yet found the answer to the biggest question, I asked them that question. Like, is that the owner of Bitcoin can not make Bitcoin exactly as he wants?

Meeting Warren Buffett is really a fantasy and I would like to say on the trading site that Warren Buffett actually owns a lot of money.  In that case, if we trade well like Warren Buffett in our cryptocurrency, we can certainly benefit greatly.

In fact, everyone has dreams and plans and if they are fulfilled then their lives are fulfilled.  In that case, like Warren Buffett, we can complete trading and make our dream plans come true.  However, the fact that meeting Warren Buffett became a fantasy is not possible.  And I can say that by remembering this person we can expect to be much better off trading.

Is good to meet Warren Buffet or other like he but the preference to meet some knowledge and search about trading to trade well and to be like those rich who convert to rich because Bitcoin in market trade.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/11/2020 at 1:24 AM, Rizwan ullah said:

I do not know what to you mean by that Question,but i will ask another question that can i ask something from that about big bounties?

If I give you an understanding of the big prize then you will have to be eager to get to follow the rules of the forum so you can do it so that in the future you can get a big prize from trading or investing and you can also follow the airdrop.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everyone has dream or imagination about something and that's normal. Last week I read post about someone who want to meet great trader like Warren Buffet and I really like that imagination. If someday you can meet Warren Buffet, what the first question you ask to him?

I'd ask him how low he expects stocks to drop in the next recession that is set to begin probably this year or the next. He is in the sidelines with a hundred billions of dollars in cash waiting to buy really low. He also has short positions to be able to cover losses from the stocks his fund is managing so he is already secure for this event. 

I'm expecting at least 15-25% drop for all stock indexes and wanted to see if he shares this view as well.

The first question I will ask if I meet a great trader is, "what is your secret in being successful in trading?" With that question, he/she will state all the possible way or all the method he/she do to be successful. One question but it will result in a lot of answer right?.

This is a very successful investment personality. Perhaps the most successful investor in the world is considered as I read about him that most of his investments were in gold and may be the reason for his success, perhaps I will ask him what he thinks about bitcoin.

I want to know the real reason of bitcoin and what is the reason or his reason in creating bitcoin and it is really good to know that because maybe we are mistaken of the real reason of it.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I will babe my own exchange and ask him to invest on the exchange. Also can have a coins and ask him to put money. 

Well as for me I want to ask many trader that has a lot of benefits experience, well the first question question I can ask that is if he can teach me about trading or not. 

Yes, this imagination is beautiful, and it raises a lot of questions .. What is your plan that you walked to reach success and wealth, and what is the worst thing that happened in it, and what do you expect for the future of bitcoin?

My question will be simple, which is how I started in this field. Of course, since I am a beginner, what matters most to me is to start with a successful start, so I cannot ask him about things above my level.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

the first question would be something like "can you tell me your trading secrets?" 😄 warren buffet is one of the best trader that has ever existed so there are a lot of question i would like to ask to him

The first question I would ask a great and successful traders like Warren Bufett if I I'm given chance to meet them was a secret of how to become a successful trader and to show me some trading strategies.

If you mold Warren Buffett, the question I ask him is why do you not get into the cryptocurrency domain and what is the reason why you are not

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/10/2020 at 3:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Warren Buffet relies in his trading on the basic analysis in the market study before trading the stock exchange and does not depend much on other types of analyzes such as the classic analysis

I would ask him what to invest in order to get rich in 10-20 years on this, and then I will, depending on his answer, invest all the money I have in what he offers me. 

I have a lot of questions I want to ask Warren Buffet, but it will be related to the way he works, runs everything because I admire him so much. I really like reading books. I am reading some of his books, hoping I can find motivation and learn something.

I would ask a technical question. The trading strategy changes from time to time and from the cryptocurrency or constantly unchanged ?