Which one are you? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Which one are you?

Good morning mate,i somehow think that i am one of the patient guys because i find myself a patient person for a reason that i do my task well and i know how to wait for opportunities.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:29 PM, Shuusei said:

I have been trading for around a year or so. And I could say patience and control overyour  emotions played a big part in your trading. Even for me that has quite the experience, controlling my emotions somewhat is harder than what i looks like. So I try to be as patience as I could and wait for the chance to make an entry or exit point, and with proper research in hands of course.

Hey frnd I agree to your post you are right your post is very useful for me I always try to learn for other experiences thanks and lot to share your useful thoughts for us 

yes it's right patient is necessary for any work with this we can do our best in performing any difficult task so we must have this one what do you think about this..

Edited by zain5680

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Well i can say that i am belong to those who have patience. I don't want to feel in myself driven by my emotions, it stress me more when i cannot control the situation. So if you want to succeed in your everyday goal, it should be patience over emotions.

I guess I am a patient person because of some things like example I'm just reading and learning some technical terms in crypto currency at first to have an idea to a perfect trading and buying crypto coins because this type of work is complex for me so studying is required.

I think two of the most important things while trading or making investments in cryptocurrencies is to have patience and the ability to take risk to have good profits.

On 1/10/2020 at 2:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

I am on crypto since 2017. I am a well known person of crypto. I know about crypto and blockchain. But i don't know about trading where i can generate more money from it. We know we can earn maximum profite from trading,

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 1/10/2020 at 9:12 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

I'm patient up to a certain part. I tend to be a long term investor however, somethimes I want more profit and play some dice (always resulting in loss.....) So I'll guess I 'm not that patient.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:12 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

For someone who started trading Bitcoin against Fiat, I can confidently say I'm patient. Keys to patience is learning to start crypto investment with your residual income. Money you can afford to lose. If you abide by this rule, patient will come naturally. If you believe crypto is a get rich quick thing, you will lose all

5 hours ago, kirubel said:

I feel you, i am also like you, i have feeling that is hard to control on crypto but losing my money will teach me good

Thank you for your support, I am grateful
As for this problem, it is not simple, but we must always try to solve it because the solution is very important

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a man of patience, I don't rush into anything without carefully analyzing it and coming up with a plan, when I started trading I spend most of my time analyzing the crypto market to come up with a trading plan, since then I am still using the same plan.

patient is very much needed in crypto trading. as the market may go down any time . on that time the investor should be patient or he may loss.

If you are a hard-working person then you have patience in you. Because you better know that hard-working and patience get you to higher position.

On 1/15/2020 at 1:20 AM, Sholly said:

Patience, they say, is a virtue. It pays to be patient, not only in this field, but in every aspects of our lives. A patient man has one of the most powerful tools to solve the problems in the world. And lastly, to make money in cryptocurrency, we need patience, else, things will always go wrong because cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. 

Patience is great but patience alone is not enough. Eventually your patience will run out if you do not know what to wait and when to wait. Patience must be coupled with knowledge and experience so that it could succeed. Patience alone will leave you empty handed since you do not understand how the market moves.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

At first, I was definitely like everyone else.I can't control my feelings.But it's very normal.I tried to get rid of him in a number of ways.And I was able to.  It was through repeated training Good luck❤️

15 hours ago, satab said:

Its quality to be chronic however now and then you fair got to go along with your gut feeling whilst exchanging. Most of the time those who advantage large aren't the ones who observe the go with the flow however make their own manner. Allowed you would possibly lose all your cash but you have got to weigh the celebs and cons some time these days you exchange to minimize the danger. The pretty first of all individuals who contributed in bitcoin taken after their gut feeling and presently they are raking in thousands and thousands. Those people are truthful taking after the slant so our selections up are little and now after which we indeed lose cash.

Thank you for your traffic, yes you are absolutely right and I think that a strategy for dividing capital in the field of Crypto is strictly required in order to prevent or stop limiting the loss.

I am a patient person, I am always patient when I am trading or investing into crypto currency, this is the best way to go with crypto currency, those who were so patient with Bitcoin are now millionaires.

I am just a beginner who still needs a lot of experience and learning, I prefer to open orders according to trends, market sentiment and wait for the right momentum, so I rarely do open orders and sometimes prefer to be a holder.

• +2 1

The general rule in trading and investment says: profit is taking money from the pocket of those who have no patience and putting it in the pocket of those who have patience. This rule summarizes the psychological warfare between traders

I'm just a beginner who still needs a lot of experience and learning, I like to open orders according to trends, market sentiment and wait for the right momentum, so I rarely order openings and sometimes prefer to be a container.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

You are right if you use the patient so you will have get loose and if you want to get repatation so be patient and make good content.

Most importantly, we should control our emotionals, be patient, and be calm down then we can focus our goals tasks.

Be a patient is the private key to the successor.. you know for me I am totally calm down person..

• +1 1

In my words I can say that we can convert our patient into interest , while facing problems we can enjoy the moment .As when you have post 100 comments with 0 paid .convert it into your interest u will enjoy  to write each and every comment.

In fact, in the beginning, passion is always dominant.But you have to overcome that by any means possible.For example, I wrote down what I had to do in one day.And that's how you're going to reduce the chances