Which one are you? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Which one are you?

You say right patient is the key of success and I am a patient guy. Working cryptotalk need a patient because commenting 30 in a day need a lot of patient. Online work need a patient dear friend.

you must be patient in gaping because it is something that is very important in crypto currency and do not always prioritize the emotions of each trade

Patience is the key to every success you should keep patience. It is a major thing in our life, because without patience is not possible to achieve primary objective.

I am agree with you and I also choose patience because this skill give you a chance to clear your mind and think properly,when your mind is clear then do what you want then You will be successful.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:19 PM, Crypto555 said:

I am also like most of the people, I have a lot of emotions and I can't really control them. I try to control them but they just appear suddenly and I feel like there is nothing I can do 

Emotions are something that appear because in your mind you feel insecure and you don't have much experience. So try to relax your mind and body, so that emotions will work your way 

I try my best to control my emotions specially when I am doing leverage trading one time we are really very excited because we got five x to 150x leverage but there are more emotional trade. I try my best but sometimes I done wrong due to emotionally. 

I'm not beginner but I also can't be patient I always lose a lot of money in trading so I have the worst startup in this domain 

On 18.02.2020 at 09:21, Md Shuvo34 said:

Emotional love in this field not work with  you always loss your money and for patience you always win but it should over patience it can lose also so the in this field you have take profits in a right time and best time. so do not have control over feelings. 

Emotional adore on this discipline no longer paintings with this you constantly misfortune your coins and for persistence you constantly win however it must over patience it may lose furthermore so the on this field you have got take benefits in a proper time

The patient is the key to better results and every strategy needs to have the best time to start or end open positions. BBs like me (mostly) just have uncontrollable feelings. Some people have a good patient and some don't. Who are you

On 1/10/2020 at 7:06 PM, Cloud said:

I'm the one that could control my emotions and have patience when I trade. I don't rush things out, and when something goes wrong, I try to be as calm as possible, and not letting my emotions gets the better of me. Because some says that patience is a key of success.

I've been trading for about a year. And I can say that patience and control of your emotions played a vital role in your business. Even for me who has enough experience, it seems somewhat more difficult to control my emotions. So I try to be as patient as possible and wait for the possibility of an entry or exit point, and of course with enough research in the hands.

I have emotion, and it used to be where i couldn't control it and that i was not patient at all. That is how it was when i first started in crypto which was around two years ago. But as of now i am much more patient and i believe that it takes time to develop yourself in crypto and that is what i am trying to do here. Patience is important. and i hope to get better at that.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

Well honestly answering i am the one with less patience I know it is the one of the root of success but as a beginner  it is the expected factor to have in me due to the curiosity of earning.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some people have good patient

Ofcourse i have patience always especially in investing bitcoin ans other crypto currencies.  Because 

20 hours ago, Salma78 said:

I just joined a few days ago To join this site must have integrity and patience Achieve nothing but patience.

And I can say that patience and control over emotions played an important role in your business. For me too, I have a lot of experience, to some extent controlling my emotions is more difficult than I expected. So I try to be as patient as possible and can't wait to get in or out, so be careful not to enter the market like a hamster.

Working here need to be patient ! if you are not paitent will not gonna make your first 100 post ! paitent is very important in any work 

I have good patients, it's actually quite easy to get good patients. Just control your emotions, wait, then execute. Do not be too hasty in taking action.

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

patience is really one of the most important things for every trader ! also controlling with your emotions is also very important thing.. trading isn't easy as it sounds.. we should learn and read a lot to have enough knowledge about how to trade!

Trading needs very big patience, but it is not easy, you need to follow and learn the basics to become a beginner trader

Staying power is the crucial aspect for any type of business particularly in buying and selling of crypto currencies due to the fact in emotion the decisions drag you down commonly. In business phrases greater danger greater profit and for taking big hazard want of patience and about myself every now and then now i flow down in emotion and misplaced my price range.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

Yes you are right I also have good patience to get something in my life I think patients is the key of success when someone lose their patience they don't get anything in the life 

On 1/11/2020 at 2:21 AM, Arafathosen said:

Everyone need to be in control that this is on ofe the most important factors of trade.You must be careful 

You are right, most of the newbies make post on the forum out of ignorance and they don't ask before making post on a topic

Hi i am fahim.i am newbie in crypto world. I am from Banglades. I am a medical studen.  I want to earn money so that i join with cryoto and i think it is a very interesting site. Thank you  

• Useful or interesting 1

in the world of cyrpto investment we don't have to struggle and get carried away to get money, all need to calculate and learn about crypto here I learn we need to be able to use crypto money for investments that are useful for entrepreneurs and trade in currencies.

I am begginer and i think emotion and love is not for this forum...but as you told about patient i am confused...but i think at this forum we can work at any time any place