Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

1 minute ago, el-Muhammady said:

Many countries refuse to legalized Bitcoin due to the fact that it is decentralized site and no government hands in it only and even government cannot stop it unless the site is centralized

Yes this is true because they are still afraid about the transaction that people will use, soon the users will increase and it is hard to them to handle.

23 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Every country had some rules and regulations they can't use another currency without there native currency. Actually Bitcoin is not a centralised currency also it had not future that's why many countries doesn't accept bitcoin and Crypto.

I think btc has bright future but the countries don't want to take any risk by adopting btc as the crypto market is not always profitable some times it may go down.

Because this market is not paid tax and big investment not paid taxes so many governments not allowed to their people to invest in this market. 

Well many countries are not accepting bitcoin because no one can control it and other cryptocurrencies. We all know how vulnerable the cryptocurrency market and government don't want to take risk because if they accept crypto and prices of it goes down, their economy also goes down.

I think one of the main reason why in some countries bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency is banned is because of how no one really knows who governs it and knowing the risk profile of these cryptocurrencies.

17 hours ago, Kabbo said:

For few reasons some countries doesn't accept bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is using in crimes payment because anyone can't trace the sender and receiver. Even government can't make tax on BTC.

I think crimes is the last reason why governments ban bitcoin, it is the lack of the means to collect tax what bothers them.

I think not all country accept cryptocurrency because some reason. But one the biggest reason is about defend their fiat currency. If people know about cryptocurrency in detail. They will prefer choose cryptocurrency than fiat. Because fiat currency is we know have unlimited supply, so the Federal Reserve always print money everyday. That will bring inflation and more debt in money circulation.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

As far as I know some countries not accepting bitcoin because of its decentralized system, governments and banks were not just ready to accept it immediately, they need first to analyse how it can be helpful for everyone if it become legal. Well I'm hoping that soon all country in the world start to accept bitcoin because this is the new technology that will innovate the future. 

On 1/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

I think in some countries, crypto currencies are not legal. That's because crypto is the number one thing that people on the dark web use to pay it's sellers. 

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 1/15/2020 at 10:17 AM, Shajahan32 said:

Some countries think Bitcoin or cryptocurrency are threatening The They think this is not real y They think crypto kill their economy

Threatening in what way? Killing the economy? I don't think that's possible. People should start learning about bitcoin. People who have issued negative statements will later feel ashamed.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Some countries have their respective governments have the right to ban it or not, but that won't be a problem everyone can have their own crypto. As long as investors always have confidence in crypto, crypto will always develop in the eyes of the world. 🙂

No country still accepts Bitcoin, none officially, there is no governments that still adopts bitcoin s a payments systems.

Bitcoin exist as a digital Internet asset, which people buy, some countries agree to Exchange it for things but not officially or under some law.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Although Bitcoin is not used illegally in the majority of countries, its status as money (or commodity) varies, with different regulatory implications. Although some countries have explicitly permitted their utilization and trade, others have prohibited or restricted it.

Actually till yet bitcoin and other crypto currencies are out of control from any one. No one wants to be superior in adopting crypto currencies. as this will be a great responsibiltiy to control the crypto currencies and all its aspects.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Because governments can't control it and make a tax on its use, so they don't want to accept it as a currency, that's obvious.

Some countries believe that bitcoin is harmful to their economy, that criminals will use bitcoin to commit crimes and they will go without a trace because of bitcoin anonymous nature, so they banned bitcoin and all cryptocurrency.

8 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Actually till yet bitcoin and other crypto currencies are out of control from any one. No one wants to be superior in adopting crypto currencies. as this will be a great responsibiltiy to control the crypto currencies and all its aspects.

Because they can not control it that is the main reason why other does not accept crypto currency, it is above their thinking

Many countries don't accept for many reasons. Some countries thinking they can't make tax on Crypto and many country thinking Bitcoin is not a centralised currency.

Bitcoin doesn't acknowledged by a large portion of the nations since it doesn't covers the expense, they don't have the authority over crypto. And furthermore when a circumstance comes where crypto are utilized all over and there are no other money utilized.

In my opinion,all countries aren't accepting Bitcoins because its kind of a risk they don't wanna take. Bitcoins price changes every now and then also if it becomes a govt currency there will be some spammers who will try to hack it which is a big risk. So the government are currently not adopting the bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, Black_Sword said:

I think because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency based on what I read on other post it means that no one can control. That is what I know so that the other country doesn't accept bitcoin because they have no control on it.

Yes you are absolutely right bitcoin is a decentralized currency which no one can control. Yes may be other countries do not accept it due to this reason.

3 hours ago, Sajib Chakroborty said:

All countries government and governors are not understanding the potential of cryptocurrency this is why all country is not accepting cryptocurrency. I think someday they will realise and accept cryptocurrency.

Yes i agree with you all countries government and governors do not understand the strength of cryptocurrency that is the reason they dont allow it.

Some countries have banned them or their use. Whether ban's were imposed due to bitcoin decentralized nature the threat to their current financial system or just because proper regulations are yet to be approved. 

On 1/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Although development of bitcoin is increasing significantly and bitcoin is getting famous globally day by day but governments still not agreed to legalize it in any country. There are some flaws which stops governments to adopt bitcoin. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

They don’t accept crypto currency because they don’t have that much profit and benefits in it. They wanted to manipulate the money of people get earned from it before it will get on to your hands, look at banks, they wanted to hold our savings use it to trade from themselves then giving us only 1 percent annually? This could be change bu crypto that is why they are really not accepting it.