Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

Many countries consider digital currencies unlawful and seek to combat them, and the reason for this is that they fear for the economy of their country and the collapse of their currency. Digital currencies have eliminated the role of banks.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, Black_Sword said:

I think because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency based on what I read on other post it means that no one can control. That is what I know so that the other country doesn't accept bitcoin because they have no control on it.

I Think  that governments think that it will also clogg  their system  of payments.

So they're banning day by day.

most bitcoins are seen as loopholes for illegal transactions, many who abuse bitcoin for crime

Of course there are countries that do not accept bitcoin. Because bitcoin is not controlled by the government and working with it anonymously, it will be difficult to control the issues related to buying and selling bitcoin to do illegal things.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

I completely agree with you made even though bitcoin is not accepted all over the world but still it is very much beneficial for the people around the world

Eventually all countries are accepting bitcoin, no country in the where there is internet that no one is making use of crypto and bitcoin this now brings to whether it is legalised or not. But surely crypto will replace fiat. 

Some countries do not want to acknowledge bitcoin because it could compromise their own national fiat. Bitcoin is another form of currency outside of the control of any government, no government will want to relinquish their control over their national currency.

• +1 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Every country has it's own reason why they are not yet ready to accept bitcoin as of this moment. One big reason why most countries are afraid of bitcoin right now is because of it's price vulnerability, it can increase easily or decrease in just a short period of time. 

Because it’s backed by a blockchain network, authorities find it difficult to oversee bitcoin transactions. By not using legal tender, the government is unable to monitor what you do with your money. And so, bitcoin is used in unlawful dealings like human trafficking and weapon acquisition without the government’s knowledge.

Since many countries still live on taxpayers ' money if many people stop paying taxes, the country's government will have problems, they will not have money.

Yes you aright about that dear, most of the countries does not accept bitcoins, because there are no development of crypto currency and bitcoins, in my country also most of the people don't know about crypto forum, that's why most of the countries bitcoins have no value in market's...

My country and my government do not accept bitcoin because they said that currency is not fair for us and about cryptocruncy may be soon accepted but now not knowledge about that

1 hour ago, Nusrat13 said:

Some counties that doesn't accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because some countries say that money laundering which my make a country become poor is facilitated by the use of this Bitcoins that's why they burn use of bitcoin in there countries .

Those countries should see that bitcoins is more advantages to be banned just because it is used in money laundering.

They believe that Bitcoin is a fraud used by criminals to smuggle money and influence the stability of the domestic financial markets. Bitcoin is banned in some countries. They say it costs nothing, consumes a lot of energy and damages the environment.

Saving tax is obvious. Currently there is no law that regulates Bitcoins, so in some countries the government does not know what to do and only ban Bitcoin

It will affect the fact that all countries support cryptocurrency. It will affect the fact that all countries support cryptocurrency

It will affect the fact that all countries support cryptocurrency. It will affect the fact that all countries support cryptocurrency

It is no secret that some governments ban Bitcoin. There are several reasons why we are organized by the government and

I think this is not possible, as developed countries may only agree to accept investment .All countries have their own currency, so it is not possible to accept other currencies besides local currencies, especially for developing countries

Money laundering can cause them to lose control over the country.
Some countries do not allow bitcoin because if they allow then they are black money and

And people can trade money with this Bitcoin which is not searchable and its use freely not for the poorAccepting it globally, still developing countries do not think so well because in these countries it is the economy

No, if the state legalizes Bitcoin, then there is a big risk that the economy of the country could be disastrous. The main reason is that Bitcoin uses a decentralized system, so nobody can control it.