About my Btc balance - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

As Bitcoin Coin from BTC Balance is converted into currency of all the countries of the world, we mean that you get Satoshi or Bitcoin through your post and comment on Ubit Account cryptotech.  You are getting your money in hand so the customer at CryptoTalk works with Asha.  Satoshi is provided with your daily post details on BTC.  If you go to BTC and click on St My BTC balance, it will go to your BTC account.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:38 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

That was the problem with the balance of yobit so the delay occurs in payment , the problem is now solved so that you can turn of comment in this thread

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Hello just wait for it. I have try it a few days back and its working. Try it again later or a few hours after. If its not working then contact the admins to solve your problem.

For everyone reading this: the problem was that the yobit wallet for cryptotalk payments became empty. This issue has long been solved by refilling the hot wallet. You will most likely not get an answer from support about this problem because this is a common occurrence.

There is no need to disable extensions, log out, etc. The issue arises occasionally and when that happens they just refill the wallet.

It happens to most rewards websites as well.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/8/2020 at 5:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

The problem might have to do with the yobit service or wallet connected with cryptotalk being updated. Or perhaps you haven't reached 30.000 satoshi yet from posting at cryptotalk, which is the minimum amount you can sent to your yobit Bitcoin wallet. If you reach 30.000 Satoshi and the button is not pressing as it happened in your case, then just try again after a few hours or the next day. It should be fine soon whatever the reason.

Well this kind of stuffs never happen to me, but i think the reason why this happen is like you sent the balance at the same time that the they are refilling the fund for the campaign just my conclusion tho.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:16 AM, Black_Sword said:

I think the problem is the yobit has run out of funds, that's why we can't transfer the btc balance, if that is the problem they can just refill it and wait to finish. Well, it's just my opinion so i'm not sure about it.

I agree to you.I think the problem isthe yobit has run out of funds that we can not transfer the btc balance

In my opinion there may be technical errors.  You do not try again and again.  You can try again later.  This may cause problems with your account if you try again in a while.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:23 AM, Jesoy said:

There is not limit of balance to transfer your btc balance. Samething was happened with me but I came to know that the cryptotalk account was empty and they were refilling it. When it was refilled then I transfered the amount.

I don't have any tdea about what the problem is

but i advice you to exchange your btc to ltc because ltc got lower fees than btc

and check if the adrees is right

or maybee the fees are more than what you want to send

Hello there

I read your post, but i am new, i read some reply from here. still i didn't done any withdrawal from here, but this information should help me future.

You can check your can check your btc balance on yobit under cryptotalk campaign you will see your btc balance and your post you be post you we see it there

On 1/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jesoy said:

This is happening to most of the users including me too. I don't know if they have any minimum requirements of transferring balance . if i find any solution to this or any information that can help both of us and others I will share soon to all of you guys.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:40 AM, kuseav said:

Why can't we transfer the balance to BTC, if that's the problem they can just reload and wait for the end. Yes, it is just my opinion so I am not sure about it.

Well i am not facing this problem at the moment and i hope that this problem is solved for you or you can contact yobit forum to help you with this.

I have never face this problem, but try to refresh the page, log out your account then log in again and i hope the problem will be done. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think there is no technical problem by keeping some bitcoins in our balance, I don't know anymore but you have to wait it for hoping best in it, you can easy transfer your funds into yobit account...

as far as i know that was bug on yobit site that not able to send to your bitcoin balance but when i read the comment here many members here getting in that same situation and i think you can contact costumer service to that site to get you in your concern..try to chat with help center of yobit if ever there was a bug.

If you cant send your btc balance to your yobit wallet, just wait mate, because this happens sometime because the fund is already empty and they are refilling it so just keep posting and dont panic.

It also happen to me before, I can not send my earnings to my bitcoin balance even though I have 90000 satoshi on it, I think it's just some error or bug in their system. Just wait for some day and eventually it will work. I think there are lots of users who experience that kind of problem too.

make sure that your account is already connected with crypto talk , even if it is not happening then check your internet connection or it could be bug just try other time till the website programmer fix that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think there is minimum balance to send it in BTC balance because I have tried to send my earn to btc balance which 4k satoshi only and I successfully send it there. It think it is just a technical issue or problem.