About my Btc balance - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

9 minutes ago, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

We have the same problem, I can't transfer also my btc balance. I think there is a minimum of btc to transfer it just like the other platform that there are minimum amount. I know that we're not the only one has problem with this. Let's wait to other to post here.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

We have the same problem friends, it does not let me transfer my balance to the exchange, although if we see it well they ask for 100 test post, maybe the minimum to send is 0.001 btc

I think the problem is the yobit has run out of funds, that's why we can't transfer the btc balance, if that is the problem they can just refill it and wait to finish. Well, it's just my opinion so i'm not sure about it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

8 minutes ago, Akyadav said:

I think you all are having server problem the server must be down so if you will do it afterwards it must be working and it will send the Bitcoins to your account.

Maybe you are right because I experience a little while ago that the yobit.net is slow in loading so there is possibility that the server is down. So we need just wait to fix them the server if that is the problem.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

I already have the answer, the portfolio has no funds and will be replenished in the next 48 hours, so we just have to continue doing post as usual and be pending.

Screenshot_20200107-233415.png

Oh that is nice, so my first guest is true that they are out of funds and it will refill it. But we need to wait of 48 hours to transfer again of our bitcoin balance. By the way thanks for sharing the information you get.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

34 minutes ago, Akyadav said:

I think you all are having server problem the server must be down so if you will do it afterwards it must be working and it will send the Bitcoins to your account.

That means asking to be corrected for all those experiencing server problems that have to go down so you can do well so that it can function and can send bitcoin to your account.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

15 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

I already have the answer, the portfolio has no funds and will be replenished in the next 48 hours, so we just have to continue doing post as usual and be pending.

Screenshot_20200107-233415.png

Thanks for your report in yobit official chat, im still wait for withdrawal till wallet top up is done

• +1 3

It is the internet problem and sometimes it is the computer you are using might not be performing so well, try to refresh and also try another browser.

1 hour ago, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

Have you checked your Yobit wallet? Because that is where the BTC you get on the pay-per-post campaign goes.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.e5987a419d8300b3e50a4af2923cbb70.jpg

From there you can withdraw your BTC to anywhere outside of Yobit. (keep in mind the withdrawal fee)

If you have already done this, and took a look at your wallet page, but it is still empty, then wait for your account to refresh itself in a day or so. If still nothing happens, then that is the time to send an inquiry to Yobit's support section.

• +1 4

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I agree there should be a technical error better who ever is getting the problem should contact the support of Yobit  ir Cryptotalk admin and solve the problem. I think this problem will be addressed and will be solved as soon as possible. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well, there has no minimum requirement to put some bitcoin to your balance, i think there's a problem on yobit, i didn't know is it but all you need to do is to wait for it to fixed that problem. Goodluck mates.

I faced that one tomes, and i solved it by doing multiple clicks until it sent my coins to yobit balance.

• +1 3

In my opinion this is the technical issues i transfer my fund everyday into my yobit bitcoin wallet i did not work last two days currently i have no idea what's happening may be the server is down or any other issues I hope this problem resolved very soon and we can transfer over funds

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Jesoy said:

If you happen to know the answer this question mate kindly enlightened me mate I'm still newbie though I didn't experience something like this. 

• +1 3

No there's no minimum required in sending your bitcoin to your balance maybe there's a problem to the server or to the system that the transferring of bitcoin is not available right now, I recommend don't push or try and try clicking it maybe it may cause more error in your account, and your bitcoin might lose so just wait for a little bit it will be fixed.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Jesoy said:

I am facing same problem.I think they have stop our transfer because BTC sudden pump up and form is paying all members.It will cause damage to BTC  if we all start selling it.May be after some time they will open transfer.But before that they are still paying us.i got the payment of new posts so relax its not gonna be problem.We have to be cool minded.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

It is the internet problem and sometimes it is the computer you are using might not be performing so well, try to refresh and also try another browser.

Yes, it could be a temporary problem. But I'm surprised you got a bad reputation in your post. I think you should report the abuse.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

They don't have any minimum requirements, I don't have this problem, it seems like this issue appeared only today, I didn't get my earnings for today yet, this is second topic about thus problem, I don't have any idea 

• +1 3
  • +2 3

28 minutes ago, Migo said:

They don't have any minimum requirements, I don't have this problem, it seems like this issue appeared only today, I didn't get my earnings for today yet, this is second topic about thus problem, I don't have any idea 

I just got an answer from admin. This is a temporary problem. They need to refill the balance. I hope you all will get it soon. Keep on working guys!

Edited by lucky80
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Foysal Nadim said:

I am not sure why you cannot transfer it. Its maybe one reason server. Server must be very down. If you daily 100 post with every post 100 word then they pay bitcoin.  

It's maybe servers problem or maybe they are still under verification and that will definitely stop them from withdrawing there funds besides the yobit exchange site is not working well this days. They have to be patient for some time

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, juma1 said:

There is truely a problem with the yobit wallet payments which for sure they aren't taking place but I am sure this is a technical glitch that will soon be solved and things be normal 

The problem is they running out of funds in the yobit according to other user. We need to wait for 48 hours, they gonna refill the funds of the yobit.

• +1 2

I don't think that there is a minimum required. This problem also occurred to some people here at the forum. I think it is a system problem maybe? If it still continues for a long time being that it really has a problem because I encounter some delays from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, Jesoy said:

I think some problem happened on yobit. But now it's fixed. I also face this problem. Now you can try again.

• -1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

9 hours ago, Jesoy said:

no they dont have a minimum in anything, even on withdrawal. i saw a post just the same like this before. maybe its just because of your internet connection. if it still doesnt work you could try to contact the support team or a moderator.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

3 minutes ago, Amankumar said:

Yes many people are facing this type of problems today that there btc coins are not being transferred to their account so now if you're tryingto send it ut will be sending you.

No need to worried about the problem because sometime the yobit wallet is going to empty and after that they are refill it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1