Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

Well, It's depends on your approch. In my case I will not put all eggs in one basket. I have stored some and some I am trading with on daily basis. 

well if you have lots of money i think the best thing you can do is to store your money in btc, so buy lots of btc and just sit, after few years experts say that its   price will be 10X more so there is no investment which is more profitable as far as i know.

Since many bitcoins are considered a safe haven with good liquidity similar to gold, investors can transfer their money to it as a good store of value in an unstable market. Although still relatively new, it has shown very little contrast to other asset classes to date,

It's actually the same thing in two things you ask. If you invested in a cryptocurrency, this means that you are already storing that coin in your wallet, and I think the investment is quite logical.

There is a lot of better in storing these money crypto its a time to which we have to gain when it works, sometimes when you look at undervalued coins , say even tokens it becomes really something really difficult to understand the amrket in certain positions and when we trade crypto, we do so for a limited time, for example when the other day bitcoin gained by 20% in just a week most traders would be exiting but for me it is to  make sure that am leaving the market with its positions ready that I have gained the maximum, I set BTS at 30,000$ and thats when I exit, so I store your crypto and your future probably will be really good.thanks...

On 3/8/2020 at 3:05 PM, Ahmadali125 said:

I will recommend you to contribute and have some better benefit as contributing and exchanging is each time have some great preferences so its never been terrible you can store or contribute.

Investments have risks, one of them is scams, so you must be confident enough to contribute in nay crypto investment, on the other hand you could just hold in your wallet and wait for the price to rise after some months or years.

are two different strategies make a long term hold strategy with the hope that the coins you have will increase in value I don't think is more valid, so it's better to invest, change everything possible in stable coins and put them in stakes

At this time I advise you to store all the sums you can by using cryptocurrencies, this is an opportunity for everyone to work and buy cryptocurrencies and to store them because when currencies revert to an increase in the price we will achieve very large profits

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I am investing better than storing cryptocurrencies, that the investment increases the money, even if the value is low. As for the storage, it will be taken for a long time, and after waiting can cause a big loss for the cryptocurrency money.

It is beneficial to store your coins if you are afraid of losing your funds in trading, and it is good advice for you to learn different form of investment that you can easily invest without fear

At this time we need to be invest some money in the crypto market and buy some good coins and safe them becasue in future we need to be get high profit from this business and this is the future of the whole world and this is true.

BetFury                                                   

There is a great strategy that I love: half in half, i.e. staying safe in both cases, by dividing the cryptocurrencies into two and keeping half of the currencies in the portfolio in bitcoin and the other half is divided into two halves for two currencies, one of which is Ethereum and the second currency is tracked to the market price and thus I will be winning in any event that will get Cryptocurrency market

BetFury                                                   

I think it is depends on you. Do both first you have to

Hold your coins more and then prices are on top then

You can invest and get good profit.

To keep cryptocurrencies in my opinion is not profitable, but to invest in them is very profitable, for 1 year you will be able to earn an amount twice as much as you invested.

It depends on your goals that you seek and what your plan is. After that, you can make a decision to store your currencies on your portfolio or one of the platforms or invest in them to achieve profits on a daily or weekly basis.

Life is great and enjoy it

Well actually the both are beneficial but there are actually different thing , storing your Cryptocurrencies is just like holding, keeping it in your wallet, while investing means depositing your coin in something or a site which gives you extra value. But it's said If your ni

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i suggest to invest in trading. you can earn double profit by trading as well as by holding crypto coins. I am also trading and earning from it. 

It is useful if you work in both matters, you store everything you earn with investment, and this is better for you. Storage is done by buying value from one of the currencies or that you get in return for work in locations that authorize you to acquire some Satoshi.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Investing in cryptocurrencies is either by storing them for a long time and selling them when prices rise, or in setting profit targets in the short or medium term.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:22 PM, Moneykiller said:

I would say that you must store to some wallet in some particular coins like btc and popular coins because this year is going to see bull run as well as btc halving.

agreee you, suppose you save projection cryptomarket in my personal experience it is very profitable to sell it at Bullrun market prices, suppose you postulate it is also very profitable.

On 4/15/2020 at 5:40 AM, DanCHill018 said:

I advise you to divide your Bank, and invest one part, thereby increasing your income, and leave the other part in storage, waiting for the moment when you can sell your savings at the highest price.

Yes, put some money in bank, do not put all your money in one basket, making your investment in different form is a good strategy.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:30 PM, IamLeader12 said:

To keep cryptocurrencies in my opinion is not profitable, but to invest in them is very profitable, for 1 year you will be able to earn an amount twice as much as you invested.

Investing and storing are both the same thing. No one keeps a coin forever without thinking about selling it at a particular price. There is no doubt that investing in crypto is beneficial but not always. Sometimes it is better to keep your fiat money like when the market is bleeding badly and all coins are collapsing. When the market stabilized and prices hit the bottom, it is the time to think about investing. You should keep converting crypto to fiat back and forth to keep its value. If you are looking for a lifetime investment, it is better to consider investing in Gold or real estate.

• Useful or interesting 1