Bitcoin at $26k in Iran - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Bitcoin at $26k in Iran

1 minute ago, SuperCrypto said:

The price in Iran has nothing to do with the bitcoin price on the global crypto market. Because those who control the price are individual traders and brokers who control the digital currency market in that country, taking advantage of the problems in it and the conditions of the ban on this country that prevent citizens from buying digital currencies in the manner followed in other countries and at the global price.

On localbitcoins it is possible for people to pay extra for cryptocurrencies because it is a peer to peer platform, so the more people in a region that are trying to buy bitcoin on that site, the more they have to pay to the brokers which is what Venezuelans are doing (+$1700 price premium) but this is probably not happening in Iran.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes, I also saw this news, and mostly, the reason for the rise in Bitcoin from the levels of $ 6000 to $ 8,600, so that it would then settle at $ 8,000 until now..

This is all fake news. Bitcoin price is not relevant to any country. BTC value is the same in all countries. USD is considered a volatile currency in Iran and bitcoin price is calculated based on USD price. If USD price rise, BTC will rise too. Bitcoin price is currently about $8100 in Iran. If BTC price was $26K in Iran, people from all countries would come to Iran to sell their coins! Don't believe anything you watch or read.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 1/6/2020 at 8:53 AM, sohaib said:

Yesterday, I watched two youtube Official channel videos where they were claiming that; after the airstrike Bitcoin price is $26k in Iran. But when i confirmed with some of the people who lives in Iran then they confirmed that, this is not true. Bitcoin has the same value in Iran as all over the world. I don't know why authentic resources of people are misleading or rumoring about Bitcoin. 

thanks for sharing this usefull information i think that in Iran the price of bitcoin is very high .i dont know what is the reason to this but it amazing to hear .

19 hours ago, McCree said:

On localbitcoins it is possible for people to pay extra for cryptocurrencies because it is a peer to peer platform, so the more people in a region that are trying to buy bitcoin on that site, the more they have to pay to the brokers which is what Venezuelans are doing (+$1700 price premium) but this is probably not happening in Iran.

After Iran's recognition of cryptocurrency mining as an industry in the country, reports indicate that the price of bitcoin on some domestic exchanges has reached a peak of more than $ 24,000. , As a way to bypass economic sanctions.

Since Bitcoin first fell in 2018, Iran does have a different bitcoin exchange rate than the world market exchanges. when all over the world the bitcoin exchange rates are the same, they are different, and I myself don't quite understand what their reasons are for that.

Wow this is a great offer for those who use bitcoin or crypto in Iran because there is a higher market value of bitcoin through which they can earn a lot of profit through trading or investing.

I think this is a good sun for Iranian crypto users because they can earn more Bitcoin in a short period of time and sell more in their country and get more profit.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:53 AM, sohaib said:

Yesterday, I watched two youtube Official channel videos where they were claiming that; after the airstrike Bitcoin price is $26k in Iran. But when i confirmed with some of the people who lives in Iran then they confirmed that, this is not true. Bitcoin has the same value in Iran as all over the world. I don't know why authentic resources of people are misleading or rumoring about Bitcoin. 

Ofcourse mate! The price of bitcoin is just the same anywhere the world, no matter what region you are talking about. So it is impossible that bitcoin's price will be different on other areas.

nMvFbuZ.png

How can this possible.Bitcoin price will same all over the world.This is not true, this is totally fake news.Bitcoin price also same in Iran

I am not aware of the price of bitcoin in Iran. I will be ready to inform you if Bitcoin is fully legal in Iran and whether they invest with Bitcoin.

Good morning mate, I dont think this is real,bitcoin cannot have that much value especially in iran because as of the moment the country is in the brink of war.happy posting.

Well, this will be not possible because this bitcoin is a decentralized network means that no one can handle it and also there are no people can control its price because this is volatile, anytime soon, the price of it can be pumped or dumped. That is a fake news mate don't trust the people that is telling you about that.

Rumors are one of the tools of price regulation. In this case, this is information from the bulls. Many people do not check the information and can increase the price of bitcoin.

That was the rumor that I had been hearing, if that was true so many people would had dump it on the price

Well i think there is only one parameter of bitcoin's price all over the world. I nvere knew that misleading information, i think there's only a place where that kind of rumor was spreading. Don't spread wrong information.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:53 AM, sohaib said:

Beware of scammers partner, Bitcoin prices are really the alike everywhere. The dilemma of differences is outstanding to circumstances and markets in a country. So that I don't suppose the series will be too, some YouTube videos are not real

2 hours ago, AutoLigtas said:

Some say this is not true,  and this is just a manipulation only,  so don't rely on some articles because they spreading fake news only 

it would be the worst thing to do in crypto to just rely on some articles for your investment option and these articles are only manipulating people into buying the top of the market.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:23 AM, sohaib said:

Brother there is a term or a group of people called whales. They are the main and the most effective market manipulator. They can change the main price tendency of the crypto coins. They spread many fake news in market that can sake the market and can make the market opposite. But this mainly occurs in news. Youtube video is also a option but this will definitely cause their loss of subscribers. 

I think that Youtuber only taking advantage when some country taking wars. Bitcoin price i sure the prices in worldwide is same, maybe different 1%-3%. So if the price Bitcoin normally $10k but in Iran is $26k, i think people on that country is idiot. lol.

What benefit buy Bitcoin with expensive price? Every exchanges i think support in many country, also included in Iran.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Isn't this a hoax ? This can't be possible in any way because then i would directly start buying and selling in Iran (if that would be possible because of the bans that the US put on Iran)

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:53 AM, sohaib said:

Bitcoin price is $26k in Iran

If you read the news completely you will know why. They are still using the old value in the converter that shows IRR value before the airstrike.

Yes ..bitcoin is a digital currency not fiat currency..its value will be the same all over  the world.it sonot depends on the countries issues .it just work on the blockchain technology

On 1/6/2020 at 4:53 AM, sohaib said:

I think the information you heard was mixed up with others. There were a few months ago Bitcoin that were sold very above (or below, I do not remember) the market price. However, its transactions were carried out from one individual to another on a joint agreement.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-