Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD?

Not all the people can mine BTC cause it needs expensive devices and also not all can trade cause it needs a starting capital and a lot of experience in this field also the same for surveys not available for all the countries 
so what you can do may be i can not and the vice versa 
so that is why this forum is a amazing site cause any bode can deal with it easily with out any problem

1 Btc is easier to earn if we have some experience of trading and some good investment also. So be clear then trade with binance exchange future trading with 50x leverage your can make one btc in short time. 

If i take to pick equally of one i prefer usd for the reason that it is fiat.
Currency i container value it far and wide and be able to good deal everything's
But easier street for earning is bitcoin not a usd

For now i may say that dollar is easier to earn because fiat money is the mode of payment if you are working in an establishment or company. The bitcoin you earn is coming only in your pay per post campaign. Maybe if you enter in crypto world and invest a big amount of fiat money for bitcoin, then it is easier to earn that 1 Btc in a right time.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone talk about various methods of earning bitcoin. There many ways for earning bitcoin like free earnings, investing, mining and trading. There are also many ways to earn USD like PTC websites, surveys, stock market and freelancing. Some methods are shared for both currencies like investing and surveys. Now, one BTC is worth about $7500.

Which one is easier and faster for you to earn? 1 BTC or $7500?

Hmm trading with a huge amount is the best way for earning lots money. but it maybe dangerous investment is more safely.

Certainly Bitcoin profit is easier because you can do this by learning to trade well and make successful large deals and then you can convert the bitcoin that you gained into the dollar currency.

Having a whole Bitcoin and it's equivalent, are generally both the same, as having it's USD equivalent, can exchanged to the Bitcoin, as whole and maybe if the price goes up, then that's a profit from your holdl on the bitcoin

i think that earning BTC is easier and better than earning USD since this cryptocurrency's price get higher and grow up day by day in contrast USD if we keep it in our wallet don't get change but BTC could grow 

Nothing is easy for me, because everything I learn is difficult in the beginning, but I try to start investing in bitcoin, because I started to attach to this currency a lot.

It is easier for me to earn bitcoin than usd as there are lots of ways to earn from it and crypto market is much volatile than fiat currencies which we can take advantage to gain more profits.

Well i have no experience in what you are trying to say but if I should be advisor to new comers i will tell them to make a critical research in the both and choose the fit there interest 

If the price of the BTC very lower in the market say $500 than earnings BTC is very easier from the trading but if not, I have to wait for my one month salary to earn the equivalent amount of the USD. The situation does matter in this case  I think. 

On 1/5/2020 at 9:56 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone talk about various methods of earning bitcoin. There many ways for earning bitcoin like free earnings, investing, mining and trading. There are also many ways to earn USD like PTC websites, surveys, stock market and freelancing. Some methods are shared for both currencies like investing and surveys. Now, one BTC is worth about $7500.

Which one is easier and faster for you to earn? 1 BTC or $7500?

Hello my dear friend. Well if i chose USD i can earn it easily than the btc. But it also depend upon your skills and the knowledge if you have a good job in real then you earn 8000USD easily. 

Of course I prefer bitcoin. USD is not profitable for you, although $ 7500, or $ 8000 is huge, but if you own bitcoin, you can get higher value, because bitcoin increases over time.

19 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

Hello my dear friend. Well if i chose USD i can earn it easily than the btc. But it also depend upon your skills and the knowledge if you have a good job in real then you earn 8000USD easily. 

What kind of job you mean to earn $8K easily? Do you mean during a month? I tried to earn USD instead of BTC but the main problem I encountered was that earning high amounts of USD is limited to a few jobs with high levels of expertise but BTC can be earned through easier methods. The other point to mention is that with the same level of skill, you can earn more BTC than USD.

Earning is not easy whether it is btc or USD. You have to work hard for this. But I guess to earn USD is comparitively easy because to earn USD is less complicated than to earn BTC. Btc earning required special skills.

• +1 1

Personally for me bitcoin is much easier to earn as a lot of airdrops and bounties in which I participate pay in bitcoin + I only trade bitcoin.

Since I work at my main job. And cryptocurrency for me is an interesting area and a good part-time job, so it's easier for me to earn dollars on my main job.

I think the equivalent in dollars is easier to get for me that btc. Btc is a currency that grows with time unlike the real currencies and it can be traded. So I would prefer having the 1btc more than its equivalent in dollars.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/5/2020 at 12:49 PM, wrayaner said:

Of course I want 1 BTC because the dollar is a stable currency while Bitcoin is a currency that can rise every moment

When comes to easier to earn, depends on your job, id your job you gt paid in crypto then yes, jobs that pays in crypto could be trading or holding, while physical jobs that you are paid with fiat, well you know those, for me my current job pays more than crypto, maybe because i have not improved ,much in crypto.

Well, Very intresting question. I have read a lot of replies of other members. it's pretty nice. For me the BTC will be easy than making same amount of USD. 

well it really depends on btc price charts. is it going up or down? cause sometimes it is easiear to make profit from btc price itself so it will help you to earn 1 bitcoin faster than just money with hardwork.

For me, the ease of collecting one of them varies depending on the method used by the trading house, we can say that you can combine them easily
Mother of collection, I think 1btc, according to my experience in the methods of addition
I have not yet reached 1BCTC to not be a hypocrite. As I said, according to the method adopted by the combination

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/7/2020 at 2:16 PM, bliznec said:

The more expensive Bitcoin, the more valuable it becomes. The easiest way to earn dollars and buy bitcoin.

Bitcoin is more valuable to easy ern aand easy to fail we need to always check the market everyday everytime to be successful 

I think its depend with the source which gives you those currencies, if you will have a great job to give you fiat, it will be easy for you to collect it very fast but if you have a good site to give you bitcoins, i guess it will be easier to collect it than fiat.

Time is the ultimate weapon!