Crypto and usd investment. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Crypto and usd investment.

investbox by exchange market yobit is an investment tool using which its possible to earn from 0.1 and up to 10% from the cryptocurrencies  deposits daily without any efforts from your side yobit is not a scam exchange you can safely use it to trade crypto currencies 

9 hours ago, Shajahan32 said:

The best thing to do is invest in crypto and USD because crypto is because we can't make much profit from a stable currency.  The cold has extra volume.

Crypto is the best option, USD is just static and will not provide a single profit to us

On 1/16/2020 at 12:45 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

investbox by exchange market yobit is an investment tool using which its possible to earn from 0.1 and up to 10% from the cryptocurrencies  deposits daily without any efforts from your side yobit is not a scam exchange you can safely use it to trade crypto currencies 

i think invest box is a bit too dull for me because i would rather invest my own bitcoin and get better returns from altcoins, but i think its a good thing for newbies.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing??!! i was surprised when i see that "YOBIT INVESTMENT" did you know you can invest your coins on yobit and earn interests, i invest bitcoin but the interest is  about 0.1% per month yeah to low right but let it bring you some money tho!!!

I have heard it for a long time, and it is a very good long-term investment from YOBIT. Invest your money, and get results every month, let YOBIT do the work.

Yep i like this feature of yobit.This provides you to invest your coins.You can invest them on their invest box.And also they provide monthly commission.That's very great for long term investors.

If I were you, I will not invest in it because the real you will earn every day, but he is low and some members here say that it is risky, I like using my bitcoin, which is better than the EboB Investbucks

I am good.

Yes the money always good. but there is other hhhh think in yobit as what i see you can put 60 bitcoin it will be in a week 67 bitcoin.

Trying will make more if we all do trading that will be better. and interesting.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:55 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing??!! i was surprised when i see that "YOBIT INVESTMENT" did you know you can invest your coins on yobit and earn interests, i invest bitcoin but the interest is  about 0.1% per month yeah to low right but let it bring you some money tho!!!

Yobit is an excellent exchange with bundle of opportunities, investbox of yobit is a great step and is beneficial for those whom are finding good ways to invest their capital.

Yeah that feature is very good and i noticed it since i using yobit. The main thing in this investment is the security. This exchange also may shut down suddenly but if the work then they will definitely pay you. Though the rate is low if you invest a good amount then you can get a good return without doing anything. So if you want a secondary source of income you can use it. 

On 1/5/2020 at 1:55 PM, kirubel said:

I still don't have idea 0.1% interest is still small interest for you. Where i think that is normal interest. Because if we compare with Certificate Deposit, the bank only giving you interest around 2% maximum yearly. If we get 0.1% per month with Yobit, sure you will get 1.2% yearly. Yeah maybe more small but i think that is right because Bitcoin is have volatile market.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes, I have tried investing in YOBIT, but the matter has some risks, especially for those new currencies, because their price usually decreases significantly and they become losers in the deal.

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/5/2020 at 12:25 PM, kirubel said:

You can invest on yobit without any fear. It is trusted place. Although you would get only 0.1% interest on btc but it is good enough. It is best than simple holding. You would get interest and holding benefits when price rises.

Crypto site is the well known site for earning money even than the USD ever before and also to be added that crypto made everything possible. 

Yobit investment is not for the popular coins like btc as their interest is very low but yobit also has coins which gives 5% daily return but they are not much stable so people need to research on that and after can earn good money.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:25 PM, kirubel said:

Investbox in yobit is another way to earn income interest. Another bonus for users, 0.1% without any work and just for storing your crypto currency in a safe and secure place is the best possible way for a person keeping crypto for a long period of time.

I think for investment purpose crypto is better option than USD because crypto has larger potential of growth in future than USD and give you much more profit. Many people are investing in crypto as future investment as many countries in future can show their interest in crypto trade.

13 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

Investment in crypto is far better than investment in us dollars . Because profit is high as compared to usd in bitcoin.

Profit is high in crypto but the risk is more than that of fiat

47 minutes ago, Dommee said:

I chose to invest in cryptocurrencies as a substitute of USD investments, experiment with depositing the capital I be inflicted with in yobit, this is the aptly investment and will earn several profits here.

Yes, you are right crypto is the best place to invest. I also invested in crypto and was able to make a profit. It is a great place and there is no risk when investing.

0.1% is a good payout for your BTCs if you assume that you leave your Bitcoins in wallets that do not pay any interest, in fact it is better than some traditional bank accounts where they pay 2-3% but annual.

If you review Invest box there are other better investments with better payouts all depends on the initial investment amount, for example the 1% daily with a minimum investment of 0.01 BTC but requires an additional stock. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This is a wonderful way to raise money and you can earn a lot of money by investing on this site because people invest a lot of money here with a little investment.

17 hours ago, Shamsiya said:

highest good between crypto and usd investment  is crypto as we preserve not obtain extra profit from balanced currency

Live the market for digital currency trading recently thanks to record highs recorded by Bitcoin and the total market value of digital currencies has jumped and trading on these currencies has become a very great opportunity for investment, and can return to its owner with rewarding profits, and globally there are people who have already formed Very great fortunes.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:55 AM, kirubel said:

I am surprised to know that yobit is working fro many years but why i missed it and does not know about it. This platform introduced then i come to know about the yobit exchange and wonder to see the amazing products in yobit exchange. Invest box is one of them.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, kirubel said:

Last time i check it was 0.1% per day and that is 44% per year. Its a good deal if you have some spare BTC to play with, Given the history of investbox it could run for longer time and they have enough money to pay all ROI to investors.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Shoun2020 said:

Of course investing in crypto is more profitable then USD.  Because the price of crypto is increasing day by day.  That is why I hope it is good to invest in crypto.

in all respects money multiplication is the best investment asset to date - and I agree with you my friend, good luck. I wish you success in finding the best assets in the crypto industry