Is it secure payment by crypto ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it secure payment by crypto ?

Yes! The crypto currency is a very secure payment method. So, sending and receiving the money through the crypto currency is also very secure. And it has very low transaction fees so i use the bitcoin and the crypto currency for sending money

• -1 1

yes it's very safe in crypto and don't be afraid of mistakes and theft of your money because Crypto has a wallet that can be trusted and many people use it.

• -1 1

Crypto payment is secure some how ,according to normal paymentbecause as you know secure of wallet make secure payment and normal wallet has small security, and so crypto has secure

• -2 1

Nothing is 100% secure the secure is depend on us how we secure our cryptocurrency. So, if we want to secure our cryptocurrency we need to more smarter and try our best to protect our cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I think that is not possible people can steal or giving the error on transaction you made. Because every transaction is going to blockchain where the security is really high. To edit small thing on your transaction, you need broken all miner on the blockchain because them is securing and process the transaction. I am sure transaction with cryptocurrency is more safe than other.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Crypto is one the best site in the world. Also this site day by increase their popularity. We can use this any doubt. Because this is international site. Also this site transaction work from blockchain technology. Which is really great.

There's no secure in every financial transaction, specially when using crypto. As long you send into right address and take care your wallet from scammer, safety will be yours. You can try many method to save your wallet data but never make transaction with stranger.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

is it safe to have transiction via crypto?

In fact, it's too safe, you can't get your funds back once you mistyped an address. All blocks are interconnected with hash that one small difference could make a block invalid.

I think secure is relative, depend how good you take safety step into your asset. About scammer/ hacker they only can still your data/ asset if you allow them to enter your system. If you see any suspicious link just delete it and block the sender.

Yes it is possible to pay through Kipta currency as they can be easily paid and paid into his account. Payable currency can be easily traded. If connected to customers and customers can be traded, they have to be acquired a little earlier and  There is an agent to contact them

On 1/5/2020 at 9:37 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I wanna know that whether it is safe or not just because people can steal money through transiction process so is it safe to have transiction via crypto?

Yes it is safe and in some cases its risky too. All you need to be careful and should use differnt security features for wallets. And double checking the transaction details.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I wanna know that whether it is safe or not just because people can steal money through transiction process so is it safe to have transiction via crypto?

Transactions using cryptocurrencies are safe. The funds will be really sent to the address that you input. Just be careful and review the address, the transactions are irreversible, if you had the wrong address, your funds might get loss. But sometimes, if the address that you have input does not exist and is in invalid format, they will not start the transaction.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/5/2020 at 5:09 PM, Humayun Kabir said:

Keeping money on crypto does not pose any danger. This is a good kind of site to raise money and is a very reliable organization

Thank you for this information. I always doubt about the safety. But thanks to this forum and the comments, i get to explore and learn about safety and precautions in keeping crypto safe.

Transferring your money into crypto is very secure without a doubt because it has the safest process in every transaction you do in crypto we have to follow it and every transaction is being recorded, so if I were you don't worry because your money is in good hands.

33 minutes ago, vynz said:

Transferring your money into crypto is very secure without a doubt because it has the safest process in every transaction you do in crypto we have to follow it and every transaction is being recorded, so if I were you don't worry because your money is in good hands.

yea but the thing is in crypto you could lose all your money due a hack or even if an exchange got closed you are not in control and even as payment option you would lose all your money if you transfer to the wrong address.

10 hours ago, vynz said:

That only applies if each miner controls less than 50% of the mining power. If one miner has more than that then they can mine quickly enough to erase the transaction from the blockchain before it is confirmed and that is called a 51% attack. For non-minable cryptocurrencies like XRP I'm not sure how secure they are.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/5/2020 at 8:07 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

Any online transaction can be unsafe whether it is fiat or crypto. It depends on the transaction service provider and the level of security it offers. The crypto itself is safe and no one can hack it. If you use safe websites, you can have a safe transaction by cryptocurrency. If you don't feel confident about crypto, you can convert it to fiat and make payment with trusted fiat payment processors.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:37 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

Transactions in cryptocurrencies are like regular transactions. As long as the necessary precautions are taken and the operation is carried out in a regulatory manner there is no problem. Currently my favorite cryptocurrencies are Stellar Lumens and Energi.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Crypto transactions are really secure, you will encounter some problems when you sent your crypto to the wrong address. Most of the problems that crypto users might encounter are human errors, or it was their own fault on why they lost their crypto. Being really careful is the only way on how you can make sure that your balance is safe.

safe, crypto transactions that use blockchain are peer to peer without any third party, so you are immediately directed to the destination address. so there is no chance the transaction will be stolen.

Cryptocurrency transaction is very much safe because it has peer to peer platforms which enables you to transfer your asset from one wallet to another in minutes. 

• -1 1

Transferring money through crypto and bitcoin is very safe no one can steel money during transaction there are fake videos on you tube they show that they steal bitcoin during transaction.This is not possible.

• -1 1