How do you "harvest" your profits? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

How do you "harvest" your profits?

After making any profit, I am looking for new useful schemes on which you can at least make a little profit. I reinvest from my bank about 10-20% in one scheme.

• Useful or interesting 2

In my trades my profit will take all and I convert to all fiat while for the next trade I use the initial capital I used. For example I bought $ 7,000 bitcoin and after that I sold it for $ 10,000, I got a profit of $ 3,000 which I converted to fiat. Meanwhile, I used $ 7,000 for the next trading capital. This is my strategy to always make a profit on every trade.

• +1 1

Some traders are exiting their position for cash or for Bitcoin. It depends where you trade. Some exchanges offer usdt and other like bitmex offer only bitcoin trade. You have this in mind and try to make more with success trade that have set before with stop loss and targets to take profit. You have to withdraw some of the profit to make it meaningful. Sometimes I withdrawn a lot but now I don't withdraw anything. If I will close the current trade it will be all of it and rebuy with all of it again.

• +2 1

It depends there are times I will need money and withdraw. I leave my Bitcoin investment for longer time and I don't plan to take profit and reduce as I haven't reached what I wanted to have so I am just keeping it as it is for now. If I manage to make to one Bitcoin, maybe I will start selling some that I can make more.

• +3 1

As of now I am not able to harvest or withdraw my profits, since it's just a small amount and the current value of talk token is quite low. But if I manage to earn good amount of talk, then I will convert it to bitcoin once the price of talk hits 100+ satoshi again. Once I finally convert it to bitcoin, I'm going to hold it and sell my bitcoins if it's value is high so that I will be able to harvest good amount of profit.

@johant123 I am more interested in investing my earnings made from the forum. Well, after working in the forum for the months, I can nearly make $100 worth of BTC (sometimes more or less), and I invest my total earnings in Yobit Investbox, where I am able to get 1% of my investments on daily basis, it means if I invest $100 worth Talk, I am able to get $1 worth Talk per day. And, it's a quite good investment rate for us, so I always prefer investing my cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I don't have a big investment, I am trading and trying to buy low, and also trying to sell high. If prices go higher I will try to be patient and trade with limited risk. Prices can be very volatile not matter what is going on it can dip any time so I will buy the dip.

• +1 1

Yes this is good for you but it depends on every person mind and meed. And it also depends on the situation which he is facing and every person makes good strategies for him self brother.

I think you should harvest by doing good hardwork in the forum. Also I would encourage in trying out other activities in the forum that helps in earning good money. I think it's great way to earn large profits. Good luck friends.

• +1 2

For me, I invest in Bitcoin all my money that I do not need in my daily life, and I always buy when I see a decrease and sell a small percentage when the price rises and the rest of the balance remains frozen on Bitcoin.

• +1 2

On 1/4/2020 at 2:23 PM, johant123 said:

When you make any profits, either in day trading, or in longer cycles, how much do you take out, and how much do you reinvest?

Currently I trade only with a small amount of my funds, and I leave the rest untouched. But I was thinking of a bit more systematical approach.

I was considering to take max. 50% out when I make a profit, and reinvest the rest. So if I make a profit of 10% (let's say $100), I take out 5% ($50) and the rest goes into my budget for buying crypto again (additional question then; with a limit order for the same price? or lower?)

To quickly summarize: what do you do with profits, and how do they contribute to your long term goal?

Note: I don't need any profits on my investments to enhance my regular income; it's extra money. That may make a difference in the strategy!

Thanks for your thoughts!

Friend, remember that you invest what you are prepared to lose, your conservative strategy is very good, in my case I analyze the market of the currency to operate and if I see that the fluctuation is not considerable, there will be buy and sell orders at a% that profitable for me...

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 3:23 PM, johant123 said:

Cuando obtiene beneficios, ya sea en el comercio intradía o en ciclos más largos, ¿cuánto saca y cuánto reinvierte?

Actualmente, opero solo con una pequeña cantidad de mis fondos y dejo el resto intacto. Pero estaba pensando en un enfoque un poco más sistemático.

Estaba considerando tomar max. 50% cuando obtengo ganancias y reinvierto el resto. Entonces, si obtengo una ganancia del 10% (digamos $ 100), saco el 5% ($ 50) y el resto se destina a mi presupuesto para comprar criptomonedas nuevamente (pregunta adicional entonces; ¿con una orden de límite por el mismo precio? O menos ?)

Para resumir rápidamente: ¿qué hace con las ganancias y cómo contribuyen a su objetivo a largo plazo?

Nota: No necesito ninguna ganancia de mis inversiones para mejorar mis ingresos regulares; es dinero extra. ¡Eso puede marcar la diferencia en la estrategia!

¡Gracias por tus pensamientos!

Whenever I receive some money through platforms such as this forum, or ptc or faucets, the money earned I pass it to yobit and invest in the investbox, since I have taken a lot of trouble and I will continue taking it while I can since it is something valuable.

• +1 1

We have different strategy to make profit and how much we take it. It depends on you how much you need the money but if you really not need it then reinvest it fully. Sometimes I take 20% - 30% profit just to buy something that I like.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I managed to generate profit from trading or by the payment of the forum through my posts of content as contribution to this platform, I put it all and use as my capital. After that, I would pick a pair in the market that I would choose for trading that I would think that is profitable in return. I would say that I am doing this so I would be able to reach my goal of having 1 btc in my account which I think is my personal goal being here in this industry. That is why I am going to put all my assets in investing in trading in the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

What you do is correct, because you are diversifying your capital, so you are lowering the risk of loss and maintaining a good investment that is safe, in my opinion your portfolio and strategy are fine.

• +1 2

You must follow a certain approach in your trades so that you can protect your money when the trade is reflected in you by using a stop loss and protect your profits by selling a certain percentage at each new price so that you do not burn all the profits in the event of a bounce.

• +1 1

I don't have a plan for this. If I have investments that given too much profit I will send some back. We didn't have big profit until lately and we have to make our work count. What you plan is good because 50% of profits will be fine to take and invest the rest again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Cuando obtiene beneficios, ya sea en el comercio intradía o en ciclos más largos, ¿cuánto saca y cuánto reinvierte?

Actualmente, opero solo con una pequeña cantidad de mis fondos y dejo el resto intacto. Pero estaba pensando en un enfoque un poco más sistemático.

Estaba considerando tomar max. 50% cuando obtengo ganancias y reinvierto el resto. Entonces, si obtengo una ganancia del 10% (digamos $ 100), saco el 5% ($ 50) y el resto se destina a mi presupuesto para comprar criptomonedas nuevamente (pregunta adicional entonces; ¿con una orden de límite por el mismo precio? O menos ?)

Para resumir rápidamente: ¿qué hace con las ganancias y cómo contribuyen a su objetivo a largo plazo?

Nota: No necesito ninguna ganancia de mis inversiones para mejorar mis ingresos regulares; es dinero extra. ¡Eso puede marcar la diferencia en la estrategia!

¡Gracias por tus pensamientos!

With my earnings I plan to take advantage of events, currently I want to participate in the XRP and spark event, therefore what better opportunity than these earnings to use them in this, and then also to use them in the yobit investbox which is very good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

When you make any profits, either in day trading, or in longer cycles, how much do you take out, and how much do you reinvest?

Currently I trade only with a small amount of my funds, and I leave the rest untouched. But I was thinking of a bit more systematical approach.

I was considering to take max. 50% out when I make a profit, and reinvest the rest. So if I make a profit of 10% (let's say $100), I take out 5% ($50) and the rest goes into my budget for buying crypto again (additional question then; with a limit order for the same price? or lower?)

To quickly summarize: what do you do with profits, and how do they contribute to your long term goal?

Note: I don't need any profits on my investments to enhance my regular income; it's extra money. That may make a difference in the strategy!

I always try to reinvest the money obtained but your strategy sounds very good in fact so it would be recommended for everyone, it is a very good strategy, I will start to do it thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 3:23 AM, johant123 said:

I doubt if that plan will be followed if you are doing any form of trading sorties, because there is no guaranteed profit in trading specially when you do it manually, and it depends on your capital too, if your cap is not above $1000 dollars because I was experience it since 2017 upto now!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello everyone making huge investment could make you earn more profit, harvest is easy to make but all you need is patient which will lead you to achieve your goal,a secret behind every business is patient which will make you earn huge income 

Edited by M.bello
  • +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 10:51 PM, iloveyobit said:

Shout, I am a bad person in this matter. I do not withdraw my profits but rather reuse them for trading and often lose them again. I must find a solution to this problem sooner . 

Like you, dear friend Yemen, you have the same situation, I am very bad with the world of Cryptocurrencies since what I only win I invest and I lose most of it therefore I will have to improve in this aspect of Cryptocurrencies, be more patient to obtain a lot more information
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

My profits is divided to some percentages which some i withdraw and the remaining is use for making investment or joined to make another transactions. 

• -1 1

I try to deal with profit "harvesting" with a pragmatic approach. If it's trading, the answer is simple, I take profits every time the price reaches my target. For long term investment, it's a bit more tricky but I try to take profits once the price is close to a 100% above my entry price, and then leave the rest of my position continuing in the market. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Both of the methods of harvesting profits are good. But your method enables you to progress faster and grow on cryptocurrency. Some people harvest whole profit and only add something in it when they lose something, this method is also good for maintaining capital.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day