How do you "harvest" your profits? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

How do you "harvest" your profits?

I takes out all of my profit and enjoys it, and invest the already invested money again. If you invest all your profit again then there is chance that you get nothing in return. So always take out your profit and enjoy your life.

When trading its always important not to put all the money in business because there sometimes when a back up is needed and after making profits I think keeping 50% and reinvesting 50% of the money can be a good idea.

Once I get the more profits from the cryptocurrency tradings, I deposit my profits to the offline hardware wallets to make it safe from the scammers or hackers. I never store profits or any sort of crypto holdings in the online hot wallet . 

For me, I get most of my money from this forum and from many forums where I store some of them and put some of them on the trading site and for investment, I never love it

I am trading a low coin because it has a low transaction fee and I do not spend all of my money. I always try to have a savings. I really want to save money because there are many expenses in our daily lives.

Your plan is very good, and it fits a lot of people, as if you thought about investing and withdrawing a little, maybe I will try the same plan as well, but not these days, after I have collected an appropriate amount.

I am gathering btc through some free investment site and i am working in the task like Cryptotalk forum . And talking about harvest profit at this time i am holding my coins for the next bullrun to happen and i am waiting for big to happen.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Your method is good, my friend, I invest in small amounts, but with the same value on two popular platforms, benance and yobit, but I often follow a way to multiply the cryptocurrencies that I trade in order to monitor the high price of all currencies on the Benance platform. As for the yobit platform, I trade Ethereum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The goal is for every successful person. Success can only be achieved if we set goals right and reach the goal. Must try to earn a profit. In order to achieve success, I have invested some and held bitcoin. If the price goes up, I can make a profit.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, johant123 said:

When you make any profits, either in day trading, or in longer cycles, how much do you take out, and how much do you reinvest?

Currently I trade only with a small amount of my funds, and I leave the rest untouched. But I was thinking of a bit more systematical approach.

I was considering to take max. 50% out when I make a profit, and reinvest the rest. So if I make a profit of 10% (let's say $100), I take out 5% ($50) and the rest goes into my budget for buying crypto again (additional question then; with a limit order for the same price? or lower?)

To quickly summarize: what do you do with profits, and how do they contribute to your long term goal?

Note: I don't need any profits on my investments to enhance my regular income; it's extra money. That may make a difference in the strategy!

Thanks for your thoughts!

That answers it all. 

It is easier to invest with extra savings other than with money needed in no time, you can focus and use all the profits to reinvest again. My advice for you is to make sure you invest wisely and not just in one type of coin. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The strategy you are talking about is OK, but you can develop it to include calculating several possibilities when the market goes up and down and sell in stages when rising and also buy at stages of decline.

Harvesting Crypto profits can be on multiple ways, as it just depend on what ways you are using on making some profits from your already existing bitcoins which you already made it had in your wallet. That's why having to invest is also a very good method of making profits from

On 1/4/2020 at 9:23 PM, johant123 said:

When you make any profits, either in day trading, or in longer cycles, how much do you take out, and how much do you reinvest?

Currently I trade only with a small amount of my funds, and I leave the rest untouched. But I was thinking of a bit more systematical approach.

I was considering to take max. 50% out when I make a profit, and reinvest the rest. So if I make a profit of 10% (let's say $100), I take out 5% ($50) and the rest goes into my budget for buying crypto again (additional question then; with a limit order for the same price? or lower?)

To quickly summarize: what do you do with profits, and how do they contribute to your long term goal?

Note: I don't need any profits on my investments to enhance my regular income; it's extra money. That may make a difference in the strategy!

Thanks for your thoughts!

I have taken profits when 5% of my portfolio is more then enough for the expenses i have planned. Rest i either hodled if i saw more potential, or took in usdt and invested back later to something promising.

This rule went kinda went out of the window in 2018 and i was spending way more then was sustainable.

I deal with the profits I make by trading in cryptocurrencies or by investing
I take half and reinvest the other half

Life is great and enjoy it

I am not much into day trading because of my dire financial situation but once in a while i do make profits in long term trading. I allocate some of my profit back into the exchanges and store some in my wallet and if i still have some left i cash it out in fiat to celebrate my earning.

468x60-3.png

I can't say for sure. But for the most part, I trade 50% at auction and the other 50% i am holding. The profit that I get from trading did not reinvested only withdrawn.

Everyone has a plan that suits you. If you see this plan works for you and helps you to earn respectable money every time, this is why each of us needs to develop his own strategy in order to get from it certain profits.

Frankly, everyone differs from the other regarding the strategy for dealing with its capital and profits. Currently, I do not need the money so that I can reinvest all my capital and profits in currencies.

I tend to reinvest all of my profits and only take out profits when i need it or when i see something that is going on special that i really want to purchase. Otherwise i tend to just reinvest all profits, mainly because i think that crypto and bitcoin have a big future and therefore i think that the more that i reinvest my crypto, the more likely that i am going to be able to earn a lot of crypto and hopefully one day i can become rich from this crypto which is what i am hoping to get as my ultimate goal.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am a student only now and I work here for my pocketmoney. But whatever I receive from this forum I invest that money into tradings and investment projects with my extra some money. But whatever profit I get I use the profits only and my main balance remains still and i reinvest  in those projects. Thus i am making money foe myself. 

• +3 1

Well, i harvest my profit here in this forum when the market is in a good condition by having a great value especially to bitcoin because i do some holdings and its better to hold bitcoin to get some huge profit.

I am not a good investor but when I do some I usually wait for the moment when I can take my first deposit and leave only profit, so I cut all the risks as soon as possible.

it very good to reward yourself for all those works , i do the same , if i have kept a certain portfolio for the investment , i keep my profit and do next investment with same portfolio , like i i earn 10$ out of 100$ investment then i simply keep my 10$ with myself and start another investment with that same 100$ , thats how i reward myself 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/19/2020 at 8:31 AM, kabanidze said:

Increasing investment for cryptocurrencies is very important. Cryptocurrency will have a high price in the near future and in the future, it is better to accumulate it every day and not spend it, but just hold it. There is nothing better than a hold for earnings.

So it's friend you're absolutely right and you don't know how I wish I could save all my daily earnings but it gets complicated since it's my only job and that's where I cover the expenses for my needs