What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What if the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving?

3 minutes ago, idi1234 said:

Yes if the market price of BTC increases after halving, then those who have helds Bitcoin will suffer huge losses. who have invested in bitcoin can earn less profits

Yes this is true, it is a great suffering, especially after we entered the world of crypto and became part of our lives, but the indicators today indicate that the big rise is coming because today Bitcoin has risen to $ 8,500 or more than a thousand dollars within days only.

As the halving effectively decreases Bitcoins ' supply by half, some assume that Bitcoin's price will be greatly affected by that case. This is Bitcoin's nutshell halving.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:27 PM, JamesMark said:

If Bitcoin price does not rise, many investors will definitely choose other altcoins to invest. And worse, when demand is no longer, Bitcoin will gradually lose value.

If the investors started to sell off their Bitcoin that will hurt the price to take it down actually

Halving is very important event in bitcoin life. this is creating a hype from last year, and this year it will go high. time will tell how much bitcoin experts get managed to create hype for more and more adoptions.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:04 AM, Crypto123 said:

Here is the end of 2019 with all the disadvantages it brought to the world of Crypto, which witnessed a significant decline in most of the cryptocurrency markets. Most analysts expect prices to rise in the new year, especially Bitcoin, especially after halving. My question now is what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen? How do you feel about the future of cryptocurrencies?

Actually it will over hyped and over priced before halving event. and just after halving happened the price will dump as usual.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

If prices do not go up, chances are many people don't get profits and bitcoin popularity decreases. But I think the possibility is very small the price of bitcoin will not rise after halving 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

After halving, the equivalent Bitcoin number will drop daily, thus total monthly revenue to approximately $ 136.875 million. This leads to one of two things, either the miners will give up or refuse to sell the bitcoin they earn at less than $ 10,000 and this is called HODling which is maintaining investment for a long period of time.

I'm sure if the amount of bitcoin is reduced by half it will make the price more expensive. but for now the amount is still the same as yesterday, this is due to falling prices so that buyers do not want to buy it for now. and I think crypto will never collapse as long as there are people who transact in it.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:55 AM, miskyming said:

If bitcoin can not increase after the bitcoin halving, well we should move on, let's just continue to trade or investing some altcoins.

Actually we cannot continue to sink into difficulties with reduced bitcoin but we must keep the spirit to invest and trade so that a market continues to move in accordance with our wishes to improve the state of bitcoin because it is the biggest hope.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:16 PM, Beast said:

From what I see, looking at the previous division in half, I see that a significant change in price takes about a year, maybe it was just a coincidence, maybe it had nothing to do with half division, but now I can say that one Year is a long enough time to wait after a big increase in half.
I assume that the logic is that miners are making 1800 bitcoin per day right now, if they spend from 1200 to 1500 bitcoins as a value, and the rest is left in bitcoins, this will mean that they will have enough funds to restore for a whole year, so as not to actually go bankrupt for this, after that the price MUST go up, otherwise they will not receive any profit and will not lose too much money. Therefore, miners basically postpone half to the date when they have no extra bitcoins left. This is just an assumption.

No My friend, miners don't have anything to do with halving, they just extract Bitcoin and have nothing to do with the equation, because the person who set up the bitcoin equation is Satoshi himself and it works automatically without any interference from anyone. In the equation, there is halving that occurs every four years until bitcoin production decreases and this will lead to an increase in price due to the decrease in the quantity produced.

9 minutes ago, Utsha said:

I think it is not big problem. If bitcoin price decreasing then we need hold our bitcoin. If this time we hold our bitcoin then easily we can earn more money.

You mean to buy when its price drops and we go back to sell it again after its price rises, it could be a good idea, but what is the guarantor of its price rising again? I say that if it doesn't go up after Halving, it won't go up again.

3 hours ago, Masum Billah said:

I think this is not a big issue.  If the price of bitcoin goes down, we need to keep the bitcoin.  Now if we hold our bitcoin, we can easily make more money.

Well that's fine, keeping bitcoin is one solution,  but what if it doesn't go up again, will you give up bitcoin or will you keep it for another long period. This is a question we are supposed to face because it is a possibility.

If the price of bitcoin does not rise after the time of halving then it might have faces loss for all the member using crypto world. 

4 hours ago, Digicoin said:

This is not possible. The supply will reduce and the price will increase. Investors will gain and the bitcoin value will increase. 

i think you should no rule out that possibility because to a lot of us its easy to think it will rise as we have seen it in the past but the whales might play us and not make it go that high.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:48 AM, AlphaRol said:

I will continue to hold Bitcoin, even if there is no significant increase in prices after halving, perhaps Bitcoin still needs time to rise in half later, slowly but surely, Bitcoin will repeat the story after half happened, which for me Now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at low prices.

That is the right mindset. People are so worried about the current price and waiting for the value to drop before they buy the problem is when will that moment be. Some have failed to buy at lows since they wait for a much lower value but what happened is that bitcoins value have sprung up. Right now if we dont buy and hold bitcoin since we are so specific about the price then we should no longer think of holding.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Patience is the answer of every cryptocurrency delay to rise in case if the price of Bitcoin did not arise after halving there's alot to be expected from Bitcoin in the future based on the price value. 

4 hours ago, Sultanosama said:

Yes you are right about the price of the bitcoin will goes to 12000$ in the middle of 2020 because now the price of bitcoin is touching the 9000$ and in feature the price will goes up and up .

but if after all this long waiting for the price to rise it only went up to 12,000 then trust me a lot of people will be mad and sell their holdings out of rage,

If bitcoin does not rise during the half, this means that it will not rise again because it will not find a better opportunity than that, and this is very unlikely to happen.

THINK POSITIVE

It could happens if bitcoin does not increase because bitcoin has been again checked under a resistance of $6000 dollars but in my opinion this rises before bitcoin's halves.

If it will not rise afterr bitcoin halving than it go bck to below $7000 or 6k dollar but i think it will rise because whenever the bitcooin halving was done everytime bitcoin will rise to a next level so hoping the same 

8 hours ago, rayhan44 said:

Right here is the stop involving 2019 because of the negatives the idea exposed to the globe involving Crypto, which in turn seen a tremendous fall throughout almost all of the cryptocurrency market segments. Nearly all experts count on price ranges to elevate inside brand-new calendar year, specially Bitcoin, specially immediately after halving. Our problem now is suppose most targets come about along with the cost of bitcoin won't climb immediately after halving? What can come about? How would you experience the longer term involving cryptocurrencies?

Yes, this is what I fear if the rise in bitcoin does not happen after half. There are many problems that will happen to mining bitcoin due to high mining costs and low rewards. If the price does not rise well to cover these expenses, many miners may be forced to leave their work and this is a big problem.

3 hours ago, hasankhan said:

I go to tell about my investments. or "what are the investment options?" and not whether or not investing in cryptocurrencies is real . you know it

It is real, cryptocurrencies is good for investment and you should invest in it

On 1/3/2020 at 11:04 PM, Crypto123 said:

what if all expectations happen and the price of bitcoin does not rise after halving? What can happen?

If price does not rise after the halving, which is something that is quite possible, then we will probably see the real "blood on the streets". The one we've seen in the end of 2018 was nothing much, but a few ASICS thrown in the street by a company that exit-scammed and didn't pay their loans. Reality will be way more fierce than that. You will see altcoins that are considered top ones, going down 90% in a day. You will see people puting their mining operations on fire in order to grab some insurance money. Also you will see most crypto-influencers dissapearing and you will never hear from them again. This is blood on the streets and the moment real smart investors are buying. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the price of bitcoin going up and down is normal and volatile. there must be a time to go up, if not I will add more Satoshi at low prices. Keep using your indicators and analyze your techniques to help you get profits.