Earn money by just solving basic math problems - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nieceltee

Earn money by just solving basic math problems

Thank you for this helpful post first, but I would love to comment on this issue as it is very low and somewhat tired

1000 satoshis? come on man it is just wasting of our time and withdrawal minimum is very high for that app so i would advice you to not use that app, they will just waste your time.

Just now, Wa998sh said:

Wow. Apps which pays peoples are growing every day we witnesses new app which pays for simple tasks but usually such apps do not pay much or they pay after long time.

Yes indeed Apps are growing every day but the important is which app you use. That is why you can get your money after long time. That means the process can take a long time. 

The idea of the application looks good, but what is the minimum amount to withdraw and does it provide a good payment for the tasks you perform?

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/3/2020 at 12:34 AM, Nieceltee said:

We definitely want to earn money. We have our own needs to fulfil and desires that want to have. But we all need money to have it. I want to share this application to everyone. It is the FlipIt-Free Crypto. In here you’ll just have to solve simple math problems (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and earn satoshis. 1 point is equivalent to 1 satoshi. To receive an instant 300 points, register by using the referral code XLPO7H5. Download the application by just clicking this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laaw.FlipitFree and earn money now! This application pays in just 30 minutes and there is a limit in earning points everday. 1000 satoshis per day. But it’s okay. So download it now!

Sadly the app says they do not pay anymore and under maintenance. 

Do you know when they are going back? 

I'm interested to earn on that app. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/3/2020 at 12:34 AM, Nieceltee said:

We definitely want to earn money. We have our own needs to fulfil and desires that want to have. But we all need money to have it. I want to share this application to everyone. It is the FlipIt-Free Crypto. In here you’ll just have to solve simple math problems (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and earn satoshis. 1 point is equivalent to 1 satoshi. To receive an instant 300 points, register by using the referral code XLPO7H5. Download the application by just clicking this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laaw.FlipitFree and earn money now! This application pays in just 30 minutes and there is a limit in earning points everday. 1000 satoshis per day. But it’s okay. So download it now!

Actually this is the first time I heard this kind of crypto earning app. All I heard only are those app that you need to type captchas and you can earn satoshi. Well, because of your topic, now I know that there are different ways to earn free satoshi. Thanks for sharing it to us. I hope that I can use it someday.

I hope it is really legit. I've used many apps that one can really earn with but the problem is to withdraw your earnings. Some app will even request you to pay some amount of coins to withraw your earnings and at the end of every thing you won't be paid.

I'll try to download the app and check it.

I really pray it works.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:34 PM, Nieceltee said:

I just tried to download it on play store but the response I got is "item not found"

I have seen a lot application  like that but this ne never and i dont know if we can really trust it or not , if you use it by your self not just heard about it you can give us more screen and payment and how it work 

Thank you for sharing this information through your topic, and is possible will be useful and helpful for many members here, but I see that 1000 Satoshis sis too low amount per day to do a such job solving problems.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for sharing this app, i have used it before i start trading and it reals paying because i earned from it and i was very happy for that time. With that app i was be able to earn not more than 5 dollars per month an i was real proud for that. But since i started trading, i notice i was in newbie level in crypto currencies because i started to earn 5 dollars per hour with P2P trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/2/2020 at 7:34 PM, Nieceltee said:

I tried this app its good and paying legit app, and it have a lots of users, but they pay less points for each problem solved and i can't rich the minimum withdrawal limits, it was hard for me, but if you have referrals its good that you will earn much more.

Interesting app, but only 1000 satoshi per day is a little low amount of money. Maybe if maximum sometime will be something like 5000, i would try, but 1000...

if i understand correctly this app pays 1 satoshi for every math we solve and it has 1000 sat daily limit ! i don't like math but even i did i wouldn't waste my time is this app.there are better ways to make money i suggest you find another way to make money even faucet sites are better than this app.

Thanks mate for your suggestion but i would like to draw the attention of the readers towards the fact that you can only earn 1000 satoshis and that to is the limit. Here you can earn 1000 satoshis per post. So it is not worth time giving

1000 satoshi per day being set as the limit is a very low limit and i was very interested until i read this. Thank you for showing the full picture on the app. the truth is that if you earn one point per math problem you would need to solve 1000 problems per day to just earn 1000 satoshi which is around 0.1 dollar and this is definitely not a profitable way to spend your time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think this application is not suitable for me and many because I do not like to solve math problems and this is because it needs a lot of focus and I do not think that the payment you get is worth it

Life is great and enjoy it

This application is purposeful because it activates memory and at the same time we can earn and therefore we will not be disappointed if it does not pay us well or does not complete the drawing process because we have benefited scientifically from solving mathematical problems so I recommend trying it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for giving the information about the earning money by just solving basic maths problem by using FlipitFree crypto. I am unaware about this app but I am really gong to try this app as I am quiet good at maths.

Thank you for sharing the app, I see that it has a kind of fun by solving math problems but the amount of 1000 Satoshi a day is few and I don't think it deserves, maybe it is better to search for more profitable things than this. Anyway thank you.

Thank you for sharing this app, it seems the app is really more profitable than like any faucets and more than that we must take advantage. But 1000 Satoshi is not enough per day, maybe you can say it is better than nothing. But instead of doing that we can prefer trading or just posting on this forum. It can be more valuable.

It is a good and legit offer from the app but i think it is hard to make enough money in this app. It takes you a lot of time to earn a great amount but all in all this app is great specially for the beginners.

Since you have to watch so many adds I'm skipping this. Not worth time for this small amount. Meanwhile the developers will earn a really good profit and sent just 1% to the users. If they weren't that greedy they might get way more people joining and getting more profits in the long run. But the dev's greed in mobile apps is what rules right now.

Your title is not being fair, you need to say the truth plainly about the app for people who might want to give it a try. The application is full of ads. I thought the low earnings on the app is just the only issue and I do give it to a 7yr old cousin (maybe it might be useful to her and at the same time earn some satoshi) only for me to find out the ads on the app, it is compulsory after every problem solved. So frustrating.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy