Earn money by just solving basic math problems - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nieceltee

Earn money by just solving basic math problems

You can actually earn around $20 to $30 per hour with your Math skills.
Here are some websites and apps where you can make money by either solving math problems or teaching math online:
Study.com. ...
Preply. ...
Upwork. ...
Math Cash App. ...
Yup.com.

I think this is only an application for earn cash to solve some math problems.  Some people who download this app and solve the math problem  for earn cash they are just west his own time that's it.

Thank you for sharing this with us. But I have used many apps that claims to pay but when I reach their minimum threshold some says technical problem and some get fade away, so I don't recommend anybody to use Such application. 

• +2 1

If any of appsare available than tell me about it  want earn money by solving problems of math .i am very best in math 

• -2 1

In my opinion i think there is no app like this you say in front of people. Maybe it is a scam app and do not give any benifit to their users. So avoid scam apps and websites.  Thanks 

Thanks for sharing this useful information about Math.I like math subject very much.

Be careful.Because there are a lot of such mobile app and most of them are fake and scam.If it is right and possible then it is the best way for earn .This is new and unique idea.I hope it will be hepfull for us.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:34 PM, Nieceltee said:

We definitely want to earn money. We have our own needs to fulfil and desires that want to have. But we all need money to have it. I want to share this application to everyone. It is the FlipIt-Free Crypto. In here you’ll just have to solve simple math problems (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and earn satoshis. 1 point is equivalent to 1 satoshi. To receive an instant 300 points, register by using the referral code XLPO7H5. Download the application by just clicking this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laaw.FlipitFree and earn money now! This application pays in just 30 minutes and there is a limit in earning points everday. 1000 satoshis per day. But it’s okay. So download it now!

Those earning applications by solving simple mathematics is just the captcha jobs, but their earning are very low while you are spending mostly of time.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I don't like math, earn money by solving math i don't want to do this because i am not good in math for this i don't use this application but who love math they can do because they can also earn money here.

It is good that you shared your experience with us and app for earning. I'm too new here don't know much about it yet But mostly people are not interested in it due to less income per day

1000 stoshi per day is not more than 0.25$ so that is not good to make investment of time in the app that never pays you more than few dollars per month.

Hey my friend, thank you for sharing a nice app with us.  Although I haven't been able to use Bitcoin in any application so far.  But to see if I get any satisfaction from here I must say your application will definitely be much better.

Hello my dear friend.  I have never heard of this platform before.  But thank you so much for providing this information.One has to look at the ads that consume such data and then solve the math again for only 1000s then I think I will pass this offer.

To get hundred satoshi per day is no more money but in spare time when you get hundred satoshi after working is good. To waste your time you earn a some money. This is good to download this app and work there. 

First time I listened about this method that we solve maths problems and earn money. Thanx to share this type of information from this platform .

• +3 1

There is a new thing that has been heard.I have not downloaded it yet but by checking information about it I am going to download.I advice you to download it and start making money ..

We definitely want to earn money. I want to share this application to everyone. It is " Flipt-Free Crypto ". You just solve simple math problems such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Earn satoshis.  1 point is equal to 1 satoshis. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this important information. I try it. But very low currency rate. And but math is my favorite subject. So I try it. If it is real application then thank you and love you. Otherwise is this application scam then hate you.! Hope for me best. By the way thank you 

I have never tried but i think such type of app are only fraud.working on these type of app is just wastage of time and folishness .I recommend you this forum for earnings and learning .

Thanks it's interesting. But it is too much time consuming while opening. I am a student and I can't afford much time on it. By the way thanks for sharing . It will be beneficial for other members. Thanks again.

Fliplt free crypto is a very appreciative step towards the earning in crypto currency because it is very feasible for people who possessed a good mathematics 

This app I think not good because the pay of our hard work is very low so it is waste of time you give your time here and earn a good earning.

Thanks for sharing, Crypto FlipIte is not free. Solve simple problems (addition, denial, multiplication, division) and sell. But despite reading reviews in the app, I still make extra money, but many people make negative thoughts like negatives, have enough ads and they don't exist because I agree I wasted a lot of time.

I think there is no such application for earning cash by solving maths question .but i do not know where to go and how to solve the math if anyone knows ,by the way thanks for sharing your knowledge .

I think not good because the pay of our hard work is very low so it is waste of time you give your time .by the wsy thanks for sharing .it will be beneficial for other members .