Earn money by just solving basic math problems - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nieceltee

Earn money by just solving basic math problems

I used that app.It takes too much time for just 1000 satoshi.That doesn't worth our work.I know many love maths so they will find it easy.They might take less time than us.Yes they pay.But I don't recommend it.Causr a month of work and just 3$??? It's not worth.

Using some apps and faucet now is useless. Lot of time and very small amount of satoshi. Don't know if there is something now that is good or even worth the time spend now days. Spending so much time for this and sometimes it comes to waiting for 1-2 hours to get some 10 satoshi this is small and useless. 

Better is to offer some service in making something much bigger pay for time spend, rather then wasting time on tasks or faucets.

Hello my friend, this method is very tiring for what you will get from the money. Real bitcoin mining gives you in exchange for solving mathematical problems one or two bitcoins even or you can be an investor and not miners. Also, earning in it is OK.

This is like mining Bitcoin but you are mining using your brain, lol. Why? It is because when you mine Bitcoin, the miner is also solving complex problems to mine a single block. Anyways, do you have any screenshot that will prove that it is legit? It will be great if you will be able to provide one.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1000 stoshi even do not make 10 cents most of the time and in order to make them you need to solve thousand problems which is just a waste of time do not do this useless activity.

I think this app pays very little for wasted time and effort. But assignments may make it more useful. These applications usually rely on referrals to make a good profit. Only if you have a lot of referrals will you benefit from it well.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

How good it is to know about these types of applications that make you generate money from your home and more solving math problems than success ideas as you are always have to be present among us

On 1/2/2020 at 10:19 PM, Nieceltee said:

This application pays in just 30 minutes and there is a limit in earning points everday. 1000 satoshis per day. But it’s okay. So download it now!

1000 in a day is very low income from this app. Search other good apps to earn more money.  There are so many good apps I think. You need to search for them. 

I love these kinds of application but I believe there is no such payments for playing games, business owners also want to profit XD)

• -1 1

Just now, hadine43 said:

I love these kinds of application but I believe there is no such payments for playing games, business owners also want to profit XD)

They can also earn money by placing ads in the app or polls. There are a lot of plans in these apps.

• -1 1

1 minute ago, tigayim345 said:

They can also earn money by placing ads in the app or polls. There are a lot of plans in these apps.

Whatever the plan, the ads will not be enough to pay the payments, so I advise to completely stay away from these applications because they may be a waste of time.

i don't think it deserve our time , by this rate and if we completed 1000 points per day (which will take of course long time ) we will earn 2.5$ for 20 days of working which is literally a very small amount that doesn't even worth to waste a minute per day on it 

spending this time learning anything else would be more profitable for us

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is the first time I've heard of such an application bro. I hope we can make money by solving math problems as you said. because I love math and always enjoy problem solving. Thanks a lot for this useful sharing.

16 hours ago, yato987 said:

we will earn 2.5$ for 20 days of working which is literally a very small amount that doesn't even worth to waste a minute per day on it 

In my own idea i feel like this game made for game lover not for earning money hugely.. Usually gamer play game every day so if they play this kind of game then they can earn something.. But for us this kind of   earning site is not enough and just waste of time as you said @yato987.. That is why i am doing the same thing as you do like use time in another ways😁      

Wow. It's amazing app in which we can solve simple math question and can earn money. It's a easy and fast way to earn money and mostly there are the much basic questions that anyone can solve that

Edited by Abdul1168782
Less creaters

I did not know about this earnings but thanks for sharing this information.i think it is wrong that solve the question of math to earn money but i did not see any app.

I will check this site because it is an good oppurtunity by solving some maths problems and it will sharp your mind it is a good job if you are student then it is more better for you so try this site if want to earn money

Properly I see a whole lot of human beings that tell their stories on how crypto becomes beneficial for them, and I recognize a person that alternate his lifestyles because of operating in crypto, and fortunately, he encounters the bull runs, and that makes his existence exchange proper now he has her personal residence and residing so I suppose crypto is an amazing help for anyone and of the path for me as properly.thank you

This has been one of the ways I have earned money before, you will be given work to help people with, you solve it and be giving bitcoin in return, it is common to mathematics and the earning is good but not that much but still good. I have preferred other crypto job to this for now and I have moved on. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If it's really basic math that I have to solve I think it's not that difficult to do, at least I can still do it using my calculators, I'll try to install it on my five cellphones, at least have more opportunities to benefit, thank you for sharing information

• +2 1

signbot (1).gif

It's my first time to learn that there is an app that you can earn from by solving just mathematical questions, I hope its earning is a reasonable one, I believe such an app is just meant to test our outstanding knowledge in terms of solving mathematical problems and to prepare us for harder test. I love solving mathematical questions tho, I will as well try and see if I can download the app and see if it's such a great one as they said it is. 

On 1/2/2020 at 9:34 PM, Nieceltee said:

We definitely want to earn money. We have our own needs to fulfil and desires that want to have. But we all need money to have it. I want to share this application to everyone. It is the FlipIt-Free Crypto. In here you’ll just have to solve simple math problems (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and earn satoshis. 1 point is equivalent to 1 satoshi. To receive an instant 300 points, register by using the referral code XLPO7H5. Download the application by just clicking this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laaw.FlipitFree and earn money now! This application pays in just 30 minutes and there is a limit in earning points everday. 1000 satoshis per day. But it’s okay. So download it now!

Thank you so much, i think it’s help me to earn money.Earning from online is very interesting so i am very excited.

Hello my friend,

i want to share information about math application.there many math application are available on play store you can solve the basic math question to earn money.you can download and earn money.

Dear friend I see this application first time and cannot details application. I think this application is legal and pay properly and withdraw money. If this application legal I will join and try to earn sathoshi. Thanks for sharing earning application which useful for me.