How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

Many people are investing here big amount because of reality of crypto. They are personally going ahead by investing here, although i did not invest here anytime,but people are more active and interested to invest .              

Until now I am just collecting ! I have never tried any thing about investment ! But I think its a good Idea if we have a good company to invest our money with !

I an new member in the crypto world and also to be added that it will run as smooth and till now i haven't been made any investment. 

I only have few but idont prefer to say it how much is this.this is not proper place to say how much you are holding coins becouse i think it is not safe to tell how much it is.this is just only my opinion though

I never invest in cryptos. I started with $0 and now I am enough profitable without investing any money in cryptos.  

I don't invest in the crypto currencies because i don't consider crypto add profitable add of forex trading.In my opinions reading is best for profit and the investment.

My investment in more than $10000 in total but I have spend month wise. I was investing also at the time when prices where at its peak. 

I just started investing in crypto so I'm small investor. 

But I hope be on third option one day and I'm working for this 

I never invested in bitcoin from my pocket because when I join this community time was good and I have some good amount through faucets and bounties which I used in trading this help me a lot I reach high level with 8 bitcoin but sadly lost some good amount in two exchanges now still involve in trading which is good for me as I can have some good profit from many small trades.

I don't have big investment in crypto but I wish to have more than 500$ investment in cryptocurrency in coming days and mainly in bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ehtereum and dash or litecoin because these are the coin which are rapidly showing growth in coin market.

I am new in this field, and this is why my investments are still simple between 0 to 1000 dollars, and I am seeking to expand that and enlarge the size of my investment

THINK POSITIVE

Only around $ 250 in exchange is not much, after that I save 1-7% profit every day and the rest of the profit again I will invest it all. My biggest investment loss was in mining almost above $ 3,500 and until now I have not been able to cover it. After that I switched to crypto trading.

I was able to make 300% of my investment so we should make a big investment. In fact most of the time I have invested with Crypto

Actually i personally invest by seeing the market situation when the price is low i used to buy a lot of bitcoins. And sell them when the price get high.

For now there may be between $ 0 - $ 1000. This is because I had stopped trading and sold all the cryptocurrency that I had for personal use. Hopefully I can collect bitcoin again.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Hello my friends, I trade in cryptocurrencies, I deposited an amount less than 100 dollars, I trade in an unknown and earn profit from it, and I wish success and success to everyone in the field of digital currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have never invested heavily from fiat to crypto. the maximum is $ 100. but for profit from the crypto industry, in my opinion this is very good and profitable.

I am interested in investing in cryptocurrency but there are fundamental reasons that hold me to do it and I prefer Hodl or even trade with the coins that i get from earning.

Edited by Yanadia
-
  • +1 1

My total investment in cryptocurrency right now is about four thousand dollars and I am working hard to increase that amount to something more cause cryptocurrency will be very valuable in the future and I don't want to miss out.

Well for now I am not engage so far in investment since I just wanna treasure my crypto because it's too risky to invest but it's really profitable tho.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am just starting to invest in crypto so my around 100$ . I am planning to increase it overtime. The more i gain more trust, the more i invest. 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

my highest deposit on any exchange for trading is 270$ on binance.

i haven't make profit from binance and withdraw money to my own wallet.

so my highest deposit 0-1000$

I am new in this forum. Recently i have completed 100 post. So now i am storing btc in my wallet. But i am thinking about of investing in crypto. If you know about it please suggest something.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Weekly Performance/Price Reports   Find more on our dedicated page: easybit.com/live-prices 👈   Exchange fast and easy: easybit.com 👈  
    • Probably, many of you have already encountered situations when incorrect details for receiving funds were specified when creating an application, perhaps in a hurry or due to inattention.  Previously, the details were changed mainly via email, but we have simplified this procedure, and now you can easily make the necessary changes directly on the site. To do this, you just need to open the notification and enter the correct details. We wish you successful deals and prosperity on your financial journey!  
    • ⏩ Рады сообщить, что теперь вы можете обменять свою криптовалюту на китайские юани (CNY) через Alipay!   Alipay - это крупнейшая платежная система в Китае с более чем 1 миллиардом активных пользователей.   Поддерживаемые направления: Tether TRC20 USDT → Alipay CNY Tether BEP20 USDT → Alipay CNY Tether ERC20 USDT → Alipay CNY
    • База игроков Notcoin достигла 40 миллионов, токен вырос в цене   Команда игрового Web3-проекта Notcoin сообщила, что количество пользователей достигло 40 миллионов. По данным разработчиков, игроки уже заработали $1,5 млн в TON через 20 кампаний. Команда ожидает десятикратного роста этого показателя после автоматизации новых миссий, которые смогут запускать сторонние проекты самостоятельно. На фоне этого анонса цена Notcoin выросла на 5%. 2 июня Notcoin обновил исторический максимум до $0,021, а его рыночная капитализация превысила $2,75 млрд.  
    • С момента своего торгового дебюта в 2011 году Биткойн продемонстрировал впечатляющую среднегодовую доходность примерно в 104%, превзойдя доходность портфеля Уоррена Баффета и фондовых рынков США.     Сравнение среднегодового темпа роста (CAGR) Биткойна с доходностью, полученной портфелем Уоррена Баффета, крупнейшими активами которого являются Apple, Bank of America, American Express, Coca-Cola и Chevron Corp, показывает совершенно разные профили риска и вознаграждения и производительность на разных временных интервалах. Портфель Уоррена Баффета: меньше рисков, такая же прибыль, как и у акций Например, согласно данным ресурса Lazy Portfolio ETF, среднегодовой темп роста портфеля Уоррена Баффета составил 10,03% со стандартным отклонением 13,67% за последние 30 лет. Для сравнения, портфели акций компаний США имеют более или менее схожую доходность, но с более высоким стандартным отклонением. Портфель Уоррена Баффета против портфеля акций США. Источник: Lazy Portfolio ETF. Другими словами, портфель Oracle of Omaha показал впечатляющие результаты, несмотря на то, что он менее волатилен и менее рискован, чем портфели акций США. Его инвестиционная философия подчеркивает долгосрочное стоимостное инвестирование, разумное управление рисками и предпочтение фундаментально сильным компаниям. Биткойн превосходит портфель Баффета, не склонного к риску Для сравнения, производительность Биткойна была просто выдающейся. С момента своего торгового дебюта в 2011 году Биткойн продемонстрировал ошеломляющую среднюю годовую доходность около 104%. Эта цифра легко превосходит доходность портфелей акций Баффета и США в среднем каждый год за последние 13 лет. Годовая доходность Биткойна. Источник: Curve.eu Среднегодовой темп роста Биткойна также намного выше, чем у его конкурента-убежища, золота , которое за тот же период приносило в среднем 6% ежегодной прибыли. Это показывает, что, хотя портфели акций США достигли среднегодового темпа роста, сопоставимого с портфелем Баффета, его более высокая волатильность может сделать его непригодным для инвесторов, не склонных к риску.   Золото со своей скромной средней годовой доходностью в 6% за последнее десятилетие предлагает относительную стабильность и действует как защита от экономических спадов. График среднегодовой доходности золота. Источник: Curve.eu Многие трейдеры и инвесторы рассматривают Биткойн как «цифровое золото», рассматривая его как защиту от инфляции и девальвации валюты. Такое восприятие с годами повысило его привлекательность как актива. Примечательно, что несколько американских компаний, таких как MicroStrategy и Tesla, добавили биткойн в свои резервы, после чего последовал запуск спотовых биржевых фондов биткойнов (ETF), которые еще больше укрепили его статус среди институциональных инвесторов. Совокупный приток биткойн-ETF в США. Источник: Farside Investors.  Тем не менее, Биткойн остается очень волатильным, а его цена подвержена резким колебаниям по сравнению со стабильной доходностью портфеля Баффета. Однако в последние годы Биткойн демонстрировал более низкую волатильность, чем многие акции S&P 500, включая Tesla, Meta и Nvidia.   Портфель Баффета представляет собой более консервативную, долгосрочную стратегию с последовательной доходностью и управляемым риском, даже несмотря на то, что он имеет доступ к прокрипто-необанку  Nu Holdings . Напротив, Биткойн обеспечил гораздо более высокую доходность, хотя и со значительной волатильностью и несколькими крупными спадами за последние 13 лет.
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Cardano ADA > Dogecoin DOGE Dogecoin DOGE > Cardano ADA
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: BTC – RUB – 5 968 800 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: USDT – RUB – 85.3 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Одно из основных преимуществ нашего сервиса обмена электронных валют - это выгодные условия обмена. У нас вы всегда найдете один из лучших курсов на рынке, что позволит вам сэкономить. Мы следим за изменениями курсов и всегда предлагаем нашим клиентам самые выгодные условия.
    • Количество пользователей Binance превысило 200 млн   Криптобиржа Binance объявила о том, что количество пользователей платформы превысило 200 млн. На то, чтобы привлечь дополнительно 100 млн клиентов, компании потребовалось более двух лет. Ситуацию прокомментировал новый CEO Binance Ричард Тенг. Он также выразил благодарность сообществу биржи.   Напомним, Binance отметила достижение 120 млн пользователей в июле 2022 года. Спустя год и один месяц аудитория биржи выросла до 150 млн человек. Тогда Чанпэн Чжао, предыдущий глава фирмы, заявил, что главным препятствием к привлечению следующих 100 млн клиентов является отсутствие эффективных решений по конвертации криптоактивов в фиат.