Investment to know crypto project is it safe? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Investment to know crypto project is it safe?

Yeah investing in a currency that is already doing well on the market is the best choice cause that currency as already build itself a community of invest and you can easily analyze it to know how well it as done and how well it will do.

To invest on crypto is on personal opinion.  The vision needs to be carefully checked out , the availability and the acceptability of the coin. And it's takes time to actually mature.

You should invest on the projects that are available on trusted sites which are there in the crypto world for a long time. Make sure to check everything about the project in order to prevent loss.

When e are hunger to investing in crypto or in particular coin to begin with we analysis the coin every single one in a row that how this coin is operational about deal in its command the side behind the coin and the highway chart .if impel control exploit justification so therefore we invest in selected coin.

When e are hunger to investing in crypto or in particular coin to begin with we analysis the coin every single one in a row that how this coin is operational about deal in its command the side behind the coin and the highway chart .if impel control exploit justification so therefore we invest in selected coin.

I think investment in crypto projects is safe.You need to choose safe ways to invest crypto

l think that to invest in known crypto project is safe in the sense that coins that are already existing in the market is safer if watched carefully, but one can also invest in new coins that are not yet listed in the market as investing is all risky. 

Edited by Haony

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

Actually, I am also investing to those coins that will just be enlisted on exchanges. The ICOs. They are very profitable for me, but they are really risky. I know what I am dealing with and I know that I could lose on ICOs  but since I find them as profitable, I am always willing to take the risk.

nMvFbuZ.png

it's true what some people choose to invest money in crypto that is already popular, because everything is clear there. while for new projects or tokens, we will gamble. because it is not clear whether the token will have a good exchange rate and also whether the token will reach the market exchanger or it will only be stuck.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:00 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that many people are already used to investing their money on the popular cryptocurrency that they think are valueable in the market instead on the new cryptocurrency project that are yet to be listed in the crypto market. On your own what do you think about this? 

investing on popular and trusted crypto is always the best choice, because it is safer than invest on new crypto since they they can be scam coins because they are new and not reliable so investing on this coins is very risky and people don't like risks

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes when you will preffer to earn more then you will be definitely investing in the old Cryptocurrency rather than in new projects but sometimes new projects can also nake you earn big in a short time if it wirks properly. 

People will be more interested in investing in crypto that is already on the market. That proves that the coins or tokens on the market already have a definite value. Unlike the coins that are only available in the market. It takes time to adjust the price according to how many interested people are using it.

COINTELEHUB                                   

I have a strong experience of that i have lost many of my dollars in investing in new projects instead of investing them in good or top potential coins. And i think it is better to invest only in that which we have good knowledge about instead of testing new project thinking that it can go 50x in next months or years.

In many cases it is safe, and in many cases it is not safe. Because there are many coins or wallets that are scammed. So we should invest in a good coin. We can benefit greatly from whose future is good.

• +1 1

I think, the reason that they are only investing in old project, is because of its trust level and popularity. Investors are just being careful not to lose their money in new projects that has no proven track record of being legit and trust worthy. I guess, people are just used to be the same as others, where there are a lot of investors, they would invest in there also.

you must follow their social account because if you already get profits from this project or peoples are interest about it then you should make investment. 

No isn't safe sir, i think it safer if you know more about crypto before you invest,  make a research first this is my opinion. I don't know if you may like it m

We have to choose influential projects that are considered by investors with existing projects and not choose new projects because this is very vulnerable to not achieving targets and wasting time.

Investment is crypto is safe, but only if you know how make a research about them first. There are a lot of scam projects, that's why you need to make a lot of preparation before you could invest your money. So, everything has its own risk and something could always go wrong.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:00 PM, Delgboke said:

Popular are a little bit safer compare to newly launch so they are good for investment but other professional investors are also watching the new project that have a potential because the new projects have a high percentage of ROI if it will become successful. 

Even if it is a little bit riskier compare to projects that were listed already still many investors are risking their investment money just to obtain a better ROI. But if you are a newbie, it will be best if you play safe first. 

So I personally really like any project like the new token project and look for information and gather all the information whether it will be good in the future. I didn't get the lowest price on the most popular coins, so instead I would take a new token project to get a cheap price, for the future. Yes this is a good choice for me.

It's always not safe to invest in a project & then know whether it's good or not okay for u.... Instead u can contact experts in ur community that can answer ur doubts &  questions & let us know whether to invest or not.

Investing in the crypto side is very safe i think because nowadays many people are also investing here and it has become very popular nowadays to the people, and they are earning money more and more.          

Yes of course it is  Very beneficial I think soooo in this platform the investment will brings a good results and will increase your earning ways...So best of luck guys....

You need to choose a safe way to invest in crypto. I think investing in crypto projects is safe. Because here your highest privacy is protected.