How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

I use bitcoin to buy different coins with good potential and to hold them and make profit so i mean Bitcoin is basically an investment for me

• +1 1
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, Diggy said:

This is good for you,  but you need trust and also more security on your exchange website especially you are transacting with money.

it will not be an exchange website, it will be faucet website, and do not worry about security, my brother is coding the script and it will be secure i'm sure.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin can be used in so many ways. In what process i need it is that I use Bitcoin for purchases only

• -1 1
  • +1 1

For some time I used Bitcoin to trade and meet the needs I needed to buy rice and pay half of my rent.  Thank you for cryptochampaign. I just star felt out from my financial problems for years before i know crypto 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Buy Gift Cards With Bitcoins
Available from Gyft and bitrefill  and spendable at:

Amazon , Google , Netflix , viber
Charity
BitGive - a non-profit foundation that is accepting donations from the Bitcoin community and providing charitable gifts to environmental and public health causes worldwide.

I use bitcoins as a source of money and i try to spend it to fulfill my daily expenses. Usually i use crypto to do shopping. I get good products for good money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Currently Bitcoin does not have many uses, only some stores in the real world accept payment using it as you can use it for gambling, for me I only store it and collect the largest amount of bitcoin . what about you ? 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

There are bundle of use cases for bitcoin. Everyday life bitcoin is being adopted worldwide for different purpose. I am also using it mostly for trading and buying other alts.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I use bitcoin investment, earning and finally cash out in my local currency as there are only two ways to get convert crypto to local currency one is bitcoin and other is wthereum. I usually use bitcoin

I use bitcoin investment, earning and finally cash out in my local currency as there are only two ways to get convert crypto to local currency one is bitcoin and other is wthereum. I usually use bitcoin

• +3 2

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I use bitcoin for making international payments. We can pay easily worldwide with crypto currency. I love to buy small coins and hold it for future. I also use bitcoin for trade in crypto market.

• +2 2

On 1/2/2020 at 8:12 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Bitcoin has several purposes for my daily life. It fulfills some of my necessary needs.

1 - It is an asset for me that I use as a value storage because it will grow in the future.

2 - I use it to pay for my purchases in other countries either directly (with bitcoin) or indirectly (converting bitcoin to fiat)

3 - Sometimes I use bitcoin to purchase other coins like ETH and LTC when BTC market is going down.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I am using Bitcoin for some function. Main function sure make it as investment. Because i predict the price Bitcoin will increased in the future. Maybe now price going down, but the adoption Bitcoin is never stopped and will bring more demand to the market.

I also use Bitcoin for payment. So if i want buy digital goods, i can pay with Bitcoin. I like it because have small fees than fiat and also fast.

• +3 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

i use bitcoin to send money to my sister cause she is in another country i use btc because its easy to use and you can transfer money in a minute 

• +1 2

I'm new and i want to use bitcoin in trading that's why I come here earn some bitcoin and start trading present I'm researching how to trade and I follow some trade expert also when I gain some experience then i start to use my bitcoin in trading and investment because my life better

• +2 2

1 hour ago, zbhossain said:

I have use bitcoin for online shopping and payment for my topup. and i think this was the best method for it bro.

Because of the many events that will be in 2020. Bitcoin will not be stable so now I use it only for trading.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

many people use it in different ways but me i use it for trading and when i get profit i use it while paying some needed things like school fees  and others like buying online services.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I will use my Bitcoin in the wallet because it will be more secure in my Bitcoin there if I do not use it in the wallet then I can easily hack my Bitcoin from there.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

using of bitcoin is depends on the situation of the market..i use it for holding trading and also investing .at this time holding is the best option .because bull run is about to start.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I use bitcoin just for trading in the cryptocurrencies exchanges platforms and make the profits that's I can convert them to fiat currencies at anytime that's I will need 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

As you have stated bitcoin has many uses as it is one of the most prominent crypto currencies around, you can keep it in your bitcoin wallet and wait for its value to rise, trade for other coins, use it for transactions that accept bitcoin, ect.

• +2 1

I use bitcoin for trading. This is a very cool tool. Bitcoin brings me a good profit. I am very happy about this.

• +1 1

Oh. Crap , it takes sooo long to sync the wallet to win10 pc. And addition to it; "a bit of advice"
!! do a total back up of all.!!
When an electrical failure, the windows QT wallets require to restart syncing all the blocks from 2009. It's a killer waste of time if you do not back-up. Also you need a fast broadband internet connection. 🙂

• +2 1

Hi well at the moment since are just coming out of a bear market and things seem to get better, i am investing in bitcoin and predicting that prices should go higher this year and going on. So i am using bitcoin just like i were buying a stock that is down and i am buying for future appreciation.

• +2 1