What You Think Crypto Currency 2050 - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What You Think Crypto Currency 2050

Crypto currency is either going to fall or will be widely known to the global. Bitcoin has already released their atm machine and is a number 1point to succeed. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:17 AM, Win said:

2050 is far far from now and if that time we are still alive we where see what was really happen.and this question will i think remain(if will not delete/remove).my forecast  in 2050 its more crypto than fiat

The year 2050 is 30 years from now. 30 years means 3 decades. The first decade of cryptocurrency has passed with both brilliant and inconvenient results but I evaluate the first decade as 70 percent success and 30 percent failure. The first decade was just the start of cryptocurrency. The weaknesses of cryptocurrency will be recognized more in future decades and I think in 2050, cryptocurrency will experience a complete evolution and the conflict between fiat and crypto will disappear.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:54 PM, rjroshan said:

Now we all are in the year 2050 and just imagine how it can be the situation of the crypto world ...

We don't know what will be the price of all crypto currency in 2050 and i think maybe this is good if we still support bitcoins and all crypto currency 

On 1/18/2020 at 2:50 PM, MAHEEN95 said:

I believe it should have a strong stand in each economy of the world, and should be included in school curriculum for implementation

Your opinion is very true and I am pleased with your statement that always believes it must have a good and strong stance in every economy so that they can manage the school curriculum well because it must be entered well.

5 hours ago, Kakabba said:

According to what we see from the widespread spread of the cryptocurrency, we hope that in 2050 it will be widespread in the world and that it will be authenticated by all countries and thus become a good and easy thing to earn and enrich us in the traditional way.

in my opinion crytocurrency is becoming very popular among youngsters and many people are using this method to earn money and i think crytocurrency's popularity is increasing day by day and it will be a huge business in coming years.

We will see the future of crypto currency really well and it will benefit us well. I think if we still support bitcoin and crypto currency.33 decades is too long and we don't know what will happen this year

No one be able to in actuality predict the potential or identify could you repeat that? the cryptocurrency will be in 2050 regular at what time cryptocurrency cadaver in life up to that year, maybe an alternative coin would retain existed subsequently to bitcoin or Ethereum,

Well with the number of people taking interest in crypto world is increasing on daily basis and as you can see the volatility of the market which attracts even more investors.

I see crypto future very much secured in 2050.

l think by 2050, cryptocurrency will be well established in almost all the countries in the world. The technology will be on a very high point. There will be more created avenues towards making things better in the line. There will be more users, more investors and more gains along the path. 

2050 is far away but i think cryptocurrency might take another form in 2050. Almost all people's might get connected with cryptocurrency in 2050. People's will make cryptocurrency as their main income source at that time. There might be addition of cryptocurrency information into curriculum to make children's get known to cryptocurrency.

In 2050 crypto will be adopted every where in the world and fiat money will be secon medium of exchange, crypto will lead as currency in the world. People will feel more comfortable in crypto.     

On 1/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, rjroshan said:

Today is the 1st of January 2020 wishing you all to have a happy new year ...
Cryptocurrencies are more popular with the internet. Someone when looking to make money online it cant forget about cryptocurrencies. Both of them are on two sides in this money-making online coin as head and tail. Now get be ready to go to the future with me in your mind. I will ask you to forward about 30 years on the calendar.

Ok
Now we all are in the year 2050 and just imagine how it can be the situation of the crypto world ...

Just for imagine,  give your feelings ...

I think in 2050 crypto currencies will be ruling the world and it will be of great importance in online purchasing. By that time many almost all countries will have accepted crypto.

We can only think what might happen in the future with cryptocurrency. I think the best way is to keep the cryptocurrency until its price increases. When the cryptocurrency price is high then it will be possible to sell it for a large amount.

Before 2050 the world would have been using it as a basic means of exchange, since the inventory of Bitcoin ATM machine, crypto currency will soon be the Major means of exchange.

2050 predation about bitcoin its really hard to imagin bro we can't predict next day, how its goes and you want 30 years later prediction, but one think in2050 I think bitcoin survive their identity and bitcoin price in 2050 around 100k$ its just imagin and no one buys this price, and I defiantly not buy because I can't believe I still alive in 2050 any thing happens. 

3 minutes ago, Evan Islam said:

May be headache for many countries where cyber securities is not so advance and government needs to bring new policies regarding them. As there is many advantage of crypto but at the same time there are many disadvantages also

Me too .. when I think about this topic .. I wish if the countrys make a law for the crypto currency owning and earning  

After that, digital currencies will become very popular and use them as a routine and there must be other innovations that people are busy with

In 2050 i think that in 2050 the crypto market will be huge! I think that most of the electronic payment will switch over to bitcoin as it is a convenient way to send funds to anyone across the entire world and also because it protects your identity. The only concern will be finding a way to regulate crypto to avoid hackers and then it should be able to be introduced into our main framework in finance.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

2050 is still a long way,so its hard to make a predictions,but since we are now in the modern world and crypto has been adopted in so many countries i think crypto in 2050 will be more popular and expensive.

You are trying to gain the predictions of the upcoming three decades for the cryptocurrencies which is very long and very far we should concentrate in present and for the future but thinking of such a big can also Cause a loss to the users.

I have no clue what the future holds.  However, with the obvious that Sipto coins have this power, without a doubt they can become increasingly important over the years.  One of the most common methods for cryptographic forms of money is to take it away and sell it when the cost is high.

in 2050, crypto would be everywhere. I am sure, only reason it wont, is if something else better or upgraded comes over.If not, crypto will rule the world, with bitcoin being the king, followed by eth. the only bad thing is a lot of those so called hyped coins will fade in to oblivion. 

Know how to occur in future. But if the crypto coins hold this momentum followed by indubitably they may be added constructive after years. Storing it the superlative system of crypto currencies and advertising it as value is peak is a plan tactics.

20 hours ago, Shinobi said:

Well that hard till 2050 but i thought till 2050 crypto will fully adopted and the value of bitcoin would be very very high and i hoping that will be true so we could see a great usage of bitcoin and other crypto currency in upcoming years

Yes it's really hard to predict 2050 there more than 30 years and every thing can happen, but agree with you I think the world will adopted Crypto currency