Happy New Year and Thank you Cryptotalk! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Happy New Year and Thank you Cryptotalk!

As I am starting my journey in cryptocurrencies and I am learning now to trade. I am so grateful to have known this forum and to be honest, I learned in this forum a lot! May the year 2020 will give us more excitement and profits. Thank you!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Jessica Karren said:

Hello and welcome to this amazing platform and also happy New year to you hope you will earn good money from this amazing industry

May we earn and the same time learn more with the help of those amazing people in this platform. Let's keep posting useful post and keep the positivity around.

Crypto talk and yobit is one of the biggest parts of my 2019 and also one of my best opportunity that I've found and I'm grateful because this forum provides me more profit which a big help for my studying and with the use of this i got to help others also so thanks to the forum and i hope more to come in the whole 2020.

Hi kimi!

Happy new year, And I would like to thank you for influencing me to be interested in crypto world!

Yes it is challenging though its hard to understand but you are very patience in explaining to me. Thankie!

crypto talk is very good website and you can work as a partime job i also very happy with crypto talk write honestly 30 posts daily and gain knowledge plus money

Happy New year everyone.

And thank you cryptotalk for letting us share our experiences and knowledge abou crypto to others I really like this platform it really helps to share my knowledge to everyone.

This will be good for you mate, thanks for sharing some informations here to know by other members here your thoughts about crypto, i hope that you will be continue to share some knowledge and never be stopped. Happy posting and happy new year.

Many are waiting for the month of May, and for Bitcoin this is the third Halving, if I'm not mistaken. Personally, I am of the opinion that not only May, but also the following months, will lead me to great success, along with bitcoin. 

On 12/31/2019 at 11:17 PM, kimberly24 said:

As I am starting my journey in cryptocurrencies and I am learning now to trade. I am so grateful to have known this forum and to be honest, I learned in this forum a lot! May the year 2020 will give us more excitement and profits. Thank you!

Yes dear there are many hopes expectations from the year 2020 many people have joined crypto and the awareness about it is increasing day by day.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:17 PM, kimberly24 said:

Amen dear am with you on this celebrations and I do hope and pray that the price rates of cryptocurrency continues to increase drastically

I also hope that 2020 will be the year of the bull run for the crypto market. if that happens then for the crypto holder will benefit, on the other hand the bounty hunter will also definitely rise again if the bull run comes because a good project will always be there.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 12:17 AM, kimberly24 said:

I also learn many things about crypto from this forum site. Also we earned massive free bitcoin from this site. I found this site is best for part time work.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

We hope this year this best forum Cryptotalk will grow more and with a higher reputation in the world digital.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Cryptotalk is the only platform who gave me an immense pleasure with free satoshis. I will be very thankful to this forum for a long time and I will never let them down

The format is permanently connected to this great cryptotalk forum and always offers the best. All greetings and appreciation to this forum and moderators

Life is great and enjoy it

Very happy new year to you also we are going to gave thanks full for crypto talk forum campaign paybyposts because i am studying and learning about blockchain technology and crypto currencies market from crypto talk forum and now earns more then 50$ on monthly basis. 

Congratulations, I wish you all the best, by using this great forum I was able to get some bitcoins for holding or trading, keep well on its winnings by learning to manage risk.

Am late for this post, but my year last was more of some slumping curve when focusing on the aspect of Crypto on my views and aims as basically it went well and dipped well but Crypto talk have a boost amongst those times, it's absolutely a thanks on the site and the opportunity

One of the most beautiful events that happened with me this year is that I got acquainted with a forum CryptoTalk , I hope this forum will continue for a long time which gave us the best opportunity to win bitcoin, thanks CryptoTalk 

I think that cryptotalk forum really helps us get into cryptocurrency as it pays users a good amount of bitcoin to start, so we just have to double these money and get richer.

The same feelings works in all of us  because the forum is not only a project it has given us the opportunity to know the crypto world much better. Through this system we can easily now access to the important thing of crypto. The forum pays us by our posts and also the feature is quite good. But the thing is that they should open up the new access so that all the users can relate to this world. 

28 minutes ago, Qpella said:

Happy New year to everyone on crypto talk.crypto talk has really been helpful as we all get to earn free satoshi through the cryptotalk campaign on yobit.it has been a beautiful journey so far.

Sorry to say bro we are late for this topic so we can't wish any one, but the topic main purpose is thankful this forum, yes I start my journey in this forum 2020 beginning, I learn so many things in this forum and now I am so happy because I start trading and now earn small amount of income because of this forum.

• +1 1

We all offer thanks to this forum. I have achieved a lot of profits by working with it, and I also learned a lot of things about trading and investment. I have had enough experience to work in all areas of encryption thanks to this forum