Where to invest crypto - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

Hy mate I think that investing in Bitcoin right now is good Bitcoin price right now is really low . I think that the majority of investment site for cryptocurrency are a scam so it is the best to trade them or buy new currency with the strong projects at the cryptotalk forum .

Yes, basically!  The value of a good bitcoin to invest in bitcoin right now is very low right now.  In fact the lion’s share of investments for cryptocurrencies are a scam, so it’s best to trade them with strong projects in the cryptocurrency forum or buy new currencies.

Actually investing cryptocurrency will help you a lot on my own perspective I will go with bitcion because bitcion has more money interms of payment, trading in bitcoin will make you earn huge amount of money, your investment here is safe and secure for you to make investment anytime you like 

• +1 1

I would recommend that you invest in the yobit platform since many users in this forum speak highly of the investments that can be made in yobit, therefore I advise you to seek information about it
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

• +2 1

On 12/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

You need to invest in the yobit Investbox  becasue in that exchange you make good profit on daily and also on weekly and monthly basis and you can easily withdraw that. Yobit is a trusted and good exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey friend, we cant completely trust any investment sites without prior knowledge about that platform from senior users. I would suggest you to use yobit, after gaining good skills in trading. And make sure that you dont fall into any scams, by ensuring maximum safety and security to your coins. Dont trust any options without having proper consultation with reputed users. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Before investing in any sites,  first get information about this sites because there are many fake sites who scam your money. 

If you want to invest then i will suggest you to invest in yobit investbox,  here you can feel relax about security and also take profit percentage on daily basis and you can withdraw money when you want. 

Investing in crypto is a very good thing but these days scammers have outshine us so one have to be careful on the site you dealing with however in my own opinion I will like you to try yobit exchange because it valid and secure

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 25.11.2020 at 17:32, VijithaVarghese said:

My friend there are lots of scammers in the cryptocurrency world. I think you should take the advice of a professional person in the investment area. I would suggest you to invest in bitcoin which is the king of cryptocurrency and value can high if price rises.

291/5000

At the moment it is risky at the peak of the price as both Bitcoin and Ethereum invest on the one hand on the other hand price growth is possible. But one thing is certain that if you invest, it will be practical to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin. The main thing is to find the right moment.
  • +2 1

Invest your cryptocurrencies in the platform thats need you to trade with your own risk, but not the platform thats will trade for you and earn interest. 

• +3 2

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. There are so many scammers in these types of sites. Investment is so good but we should know more about it and get the knowledge so that you will not suffer loss and can be careful with the scammers.

The legit one are only few but still they become scam with time you should go for the exchanges and staking system, like you can invest in investbox or in staking trust wallet.

• +2 1

If you want to invest, look for well-known and reputable platforms, and there are many good platforms such as Ubiquit and Binance, and be wary of fraud, as it is abundantly present on internet sites.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/31/2019 at 6:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

You don't have to invest your crypto currencies to a sites that's are giving interest because success is not that easy for someone to work for you and giving you an interest, so those interest earning platforms are totally scammers, so just invest to work your own in trading.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 31/12/2019 at 11:19, Anonymouskid said:

¿En qué lugar de Internet puedo invertir mi criptografía para ganar algún interés?

Estoy preguntando esto porque hay muchas estafas , así que comparta conmigo sus sitios  legítimos.

Do not look far, directly from yobit you can grow your money in an incredible way, use the investbox and choose the currency that suits you best, but take into account your volume in the market so that you do not lose your money.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Yes there are many sitss that are just scam and trapped innocent people. You asked a good question. Dude i want to say that you must join the yobit exchange wallet. You can invest your cryptos at this platform as this is legit and very secure for cryptocurrencies.

If you are a big and I would certainly recommend you to look into the website yobit. it certainly is the best website to trade in cryptocurrencies if you are beginning out and only used crypto talk for gaining BTC. Yobit also has one of the best investing features known as invest box.

If you want to earn in a legit way then this site crypto talk is best but if you want to trade and invest then you should check the market value of coin and invest in the coins which looks like a progressing coin to you.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Mianrazzaq said:

Personally my point of view but I am not giving idea to any site because mostly site is fake ,scam ,I think mostly read about any forum, platform and after investment,I see many peoples talking scam in this site.

@Mianrazzaq You are right, there are many fraudulent websites that lure investors with rewards and great benefits. I think it is better to trade them in the purchase of alternative currencies, accumulate them and sell them when their prices rise.

• +2 1

On 12/31/2019 at 9:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

To invest with cryptocurrency we need to choose the best and original exchange site.  Because there are many fake exchange sites in the crypto world. I would recommend you to invest in yobit exchange site.  This site is a very good site.  You can safely invest here.

• +1 1

On 11/25/2020 at 7:59 PM, Simon London said:

Hello my friends, there are many platforms where you can invest your cryptos, according to my experience in the binance and yobit exchanges, they are two good options to trade with your cryptocurrencies, I have used them and they are going very well, they are simple to use and very insurance.

Thanks @Simon @Simon London  please what kind of investment can one make in yobit and binance exchange I really want to invest in either of them apart from trading what other investment

• +1 1

Well, according to my little bit experience, I have found the YoBit site is very useful and very secure place to invest your money. It has a great security system which is two-factor authentication security that helps you to keep your money safe and secure from spammers and hackers as only you can access to your account. It also has less fees.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You're doing right in looking for information before investing, mate. If people made this more often, definitely we would see less scams perpetrated. It's not a secret that chances are high to fall victim to scammers when joining in this crypto world. Then, differentiating scams from legit projects is crucial if we are to survive in this world. My best recommendation is to always place safe, meaning looking at the investment opportunities offered by renowned exchanges. For example, Yobits' Invesbox is a nice investment tool with decent returns. 

Edited by Jromz
error
  • +3 1

@Trainz where can I invest crypto, share some ideas and your experience on where to invest my earnings, which cryptocurrencies can I use and how to go about it, I was thinking to use Bitcoin or Ethereum and again I thought of yobit exchanger, any suggestions.

@Tesco ,I invest the talk token I accumulate in the forum through my daily post in the in yobit invest box, the minimum we can use to invest is 10 talks and we will get a percentage of what we invest with, now imagine investing 50 thousand talks, we will gain 500 talks daily, is that not amazing?