Where to invest crypto - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

On 1/13/2021 at 4:13 PM, Mansosam said:

Investment sites are mostly fraudulent, the best investment is your personal investment by buying cryptocurrencies and keeping them in your wallet.

That's the number one priority when you're thinking of investing, I prefer keeping my funds in a wallets and seeing it rising when the value of crypto rise, because there are alot of Investment scams online that can be promising but will later make you lose your funds

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you can invest in any legit exchanges and they are known , the reason of your lose is the fact you didn't search well and make sure of the site or the currencies you invested in so be careful about this point next time , I can suggest you binance exchange since you're a beginner because it includes everything you want and you never find scam currencies

• +4 1

The best way to invest in cryptocurrencies is to trade in them or store them until the price increases. There are also investment sites such as obee that you buy membership in and interact and get a monthly income that may reach up to $50

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 6:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

My dear friend so far I haven't made enough money to invest, but I'm thinking of investing the money and transferring it, i.e. Bitcoin and Ethereum in the trading market. 

Indeed, there are many investment scams in the crypto world today. I advise you to invest in a yobit investment box, your investment is safe and will definitely make a profit. There you can trade too, there are many trading pairs to choose from. There are many advantages to joining yobit.

• +1 1

Dear to me, no better place and no months than the YoBit investment fund, it offers a lot of really tempting offers as well as trading and exchanging currencies on the same platform, I work with them they're really great. 

Crypto world is full of scam these days, and you're right about the concern. I think best place to invest crypto and taking interest in crpto is big exchanges. Like binance , they're offering you a nice interest rate, and they have fund for helping the users from any kind of hacker attacks.

• +1 1

My friends, I am a member in this field and I have some information and experience in this field, so I prefer to work and invest in the yobit platform, which is the best trading and investment platform in this field.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:19 AM, Anonymouskid said:

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

I recommend you to invest in the top exchange site like yobit or binnance , these platforms are trusted site you have nothing to fear about it.

For me, I currently only use the Investbox section in the Yobit platform,
Lots of good opportunities to invest outside of trading,
But beware of all sites that promise you quick profit and require a deposit to start investing for you, because most of them are fraud.

• +1 1

You may invest in Yobit invest box. Or you can start trading of your own. Else you can withdraw as fiat currency. But please be careful of scam sites on the internet.

There are an infinity of sites on the internet in which we can invest in the cryptographic market, but really to find these sites you have to have a lot of research and tests to have 100% security when investing, you must take this into account very well to grow the In the cryptographic market, however, we must have knowledge of the cryptocurrencies which we are going to invest. Much success and be careful investing friends.

Do not worry my friend, you can invest your cryptocurrencies in the yobit platform as it offers you an investment fund and at good rates. You can visit this platform and learn about its advantages. You can also trade when you have good capital

This platform is trade exchange platform and also a digital wallet which is for digital money. You could say that it is legitimate since there are a lot of users who are already investing and currently engaging themselves to trade exchanges in the market. 

If I could find a way to "earn" your bitcoin, I would generally avoid it. There are many fake websites. These are all Ponzi schemes. The total number of codes involved in the cryptocurrency. You should understand that you should not rely on Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.

Think of cryptocurrency as your investment.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Dude there are a lot of digital exchanges where you can invest your Crypto and earned good  profit but I personally know yobit because of crytotalk so I advise you to use it and get good results in investment and trading of Crypto. 

• +1 1

There are many platforms that you can work on and with good credibility, but I am really working on the yobit platform, it is really a wonderful platform, good and easy to convert

Friend, the best places in which we can invest our cryptos is in exchanges that are safe and that are recognized, since there we can see that there are many options to be able to stake our cryptos, which is a good option for me while the value of our cryptos increases.

You are right. I would like to suggest you to invest!! in yobit exchange. As far as i know it is trusted by every users of it and people usually investment on there and get profits. And it is legit. 

• +5 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

There are a lot and many legit exchanges to invest you balance in other cryptocurrencies like binance , kucoin and also the exchange we getting paid on it which is yobit 

For me I trade and invest on it because it deserves the support after all what they offered and gave to us

• +2 2

On 12/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

New projects are almost scam but we also have some good projects and peoples will make good money through that coins also and so many peoples will change their life in these projects but i suggest that invest in a old coins which are good for you becasue that are real and best.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should choose a well-known and reputable trading platform, such as binance and yobit.
And choose cryptocurrencies that are not fake, have strong plans, and many supporters.

• +1 1

So you wanted to invest your crypto.  There are alot of site for investment. But some of them are fake. So be careful while investing. Do some research. You have to find some good site or take advice from senior members. You can invest also in yobit invest box. I don't know what are the interests and rules. So you can check that.

• +3 1

I will suggest you yobit to invest crypto currency without any scam. Cause yobit is very legit site and you can easily get your payment from there. They will give you very good profit for investing. So i think yobit will be very helpful for you.

• +1 1

Crypto currency investments are mostly done on exchange sites, for example, the yobit exchange site investment is mostly done using the yobit.net investbox