Where to invest crypto - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anonymouskid

Where to invest crypto

My advice is you must search on google on some sites sites like alexa which gives you the legal sites and the reviews of their members and many features about them so try to do this.

• +2 1

This is very beneficial to know no where you should to invest my friend I want to tell you that then you have the sufficient balance and sufficient knowledge about the investment then you should to go for the investment

• +4 1

Well, since you are working here in Crypto, the closest option for you is yobit, as it is a good platform and is still developing itself and making a good profit, as there are both nexo and BLOCKFI. You have to try everything and decide what is the place that you felt most comfortable

• +1 1

You have Yobit invest box, where you can deposit your cryptos and you will et a fixed profit on them according to the investment plan that you choose, and in fact it is one of the best ways to earn crypto without hard work and without any risk.

I advise you to stay away from sites that offer rewards for storing cryptocurrencies because their profits are very few and most of these sites are SCAM so do not risk and put your money in them and try to learn trading because it will guarantee you more profits

Yes you can invest your earnings at some invest sites. But Don't invest in a large amount just in one site. Before investing any site make a proper research then take decision. Don't take decision to other’s talking. You can invest in yobit investbox. This is a real and you here is a chance to get daily, weekly or monthly profit. We can check it out

You can take advantage of the investment fund located in the Ubiquit, as well as the Binance website is useful for investment and security, and you can enter the trading market for cryptocurrencies in Trading View.

• +5 1

Try to invest in reliable projects only, and this can be found on large sites because it is the best in this and will contribute greatly to publishing only honest projects.

• +1 1

Crypto is one of the best site in all over the world where you can easily work on it and earn a good and useful profit from this online earning platforum. There are many people who are very concious to join different online earning platforum but most of them dont know hoe to work on it and how to gain a btter profit from this online earning platforum because there are many people who dont have best relation to the market and your seniors.

Try to invest in a place that deserves to work and put your money in it. I prefer to invest in the platforms and currencies for them because it is good and has a good project. You should search for the project that you think is suitable for you.

• +4 1

Yes you are absolutely right mate that most of the sites we will see further and are currently following are scammed so the most important thing for the members of this forum is to remain safe and sound from the scammers and scamme sites as well.

actually if you want a safe investment you can invest your cryptocurrency in binance exchange which is I think the most trusted and recommendable platform to invest

I do not trust most of the current sites, because most of them are unknown, and I have been exposed to scammers a lot, I am now investing in yobit, or in some other currencies, but you have to ask experts and old people so that you do not fall into risks.

• +1 1

I believe that the best investment is investing in altcoins. Investing in some projects on the Internet. Because now there are a lot of scam projects that just throw people money and say that they went out of business. Therefore, only a contribution to altcoins on exchanges.

• +2 1

There are many well-known global platforms that you can enter and transfer your bookmarks to and start investing or trading, but you must search for the best and most secure platform.

• +3 1

Yes, it's true, there are many scamming sites out there waiting for someone to victimised, so on my own little experience since joining cryptotalk, I will say that you should work with yobit investbox as it's also a good choice for investment and you can also try binance too.

To be able to invest in an exchange or an investment website, it is necessary to always know what site it is, it must have a great reputation, be known within the crypto world, I always told myself on sites that are recognized and have their years of work, generally in new sites I do not trust enough to make an investment.

We can work, invest and earn good and daily profits on the yobit platform, which is one of the best and most popular platforms in the field of trading and investment, and increasing profits in a few times and daily.

• +4 1

As for the platforms, you have a good Yobit platform that contains many currencies, and Binance is one of the most famous and largest cryptocurrency platforms and it is very safe, and you can invest in top10 currencies such as BTC, ETH, ADA, DOT, XLM, REP

• +1 1

On 12/31/2019 at 9:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

Yobit  Investment Box may be your best choice to invest.  In yobit Investbox you will get dividend on your deposit every day.  Moreover, the biggest advantage is that you can withdraw your money at any time. Dividend rates are also higher here.

I think there are many place where you can invest your cryptocurrency, but for example in Yobit there is InvestBox and also you can analyse some coins to do the invest between them; means you buy some coin with other coin.

• +1 1

My friend, for me, I invest my cryptocurrencies on the Yobit platform for a long time. I lost some of my money, but in return I made many profits on most of my investments, so I advise you to invest in this platform.

• +1 1

Well I also do believe that a number of sites are scam full but one of the best place to invest your coin is the yobit investbox where one is guaranteed of earning 6% from the total investment made.

Investbox is one of the best features that the Yobit platform provides, as it allows for the possibility of earning some profits through the daily profits it gives to its users, which varies from one currency to another.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, Anonymouskid said:

Where on the internet can I invest my crypto to earn some interest.

Am asking this because there is a lot of scam out there so share with me your legit sites 

Crypto is already profitable currency. I suggest you invest in bitcoin . It is very profitable coin. It's trading volume is very high. If you invest in bitcoin I think you can take a good profit in few months.