Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

We are definitely hoping for the best to  Bitcoin to reach $ 1 million in 10 years, and even if it doesn't longer visit $ 1 million in 10 years, it's miles anticipated to attain $ 70 million.  you can truely understand this, that when some years, the $1 million will absolutely be acquired

Looking at the data that we currently have, it can be said that it is very difficult, because the current liquidity and reputation of Bitcoin besides fighting it by many governments of the world do not allow access to this price, but no one knows exactly what the world has in store for us.

Hope bitcoin will go 1 million dollars but it will not happen because to go Bitcoin price 1 million it coinmarketcap need trillion volume. I wish price go 100k dollars. 

Yes I think that bitcoin could go to $1 million by 2030, it may even reach that target soon enough because buying lots of btc triggers a bullish behavior.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

well, 1 million dollars is a  quite big price for bitcoin and it's possible it just takes some time to reach that price maybe 10 years or more nothing cay be said excitedly.

No, it seems to me not realistic to reach millions of dollars for bitcoin in 10 years. It needs more than 20 years maybe.

Nobody can say that Bitcoin can go up to 1 million in 10 years, but it can go a long time, but if Bitcoin goes to a million dollars in 10 years it will be very good for us.

Nobody can say that Bitcoin can go up to 1 million in 10 years, but it can go a long time, but if Bitcoin goes to a million dollars in 10 years it will be very good for us.

In my opinion, price of Bitcoin will not reach to 1,000,000 on year 2030 maybe it will pump to half a million. We all know that Bitcoin are still volatile and are very dependand on the demand on the market. We not know if it will reach or not so be positive.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:58 PM, Ms.o said:

Wow that was big, how i wish it will reach that high,it will be a dream come true and help many people to bring up from poverty.

That's true, that's why early adoption is key

Yes, it could very well happen and see the price of bitcoin above $ 1 million
The reason is that there are 21 million bitcoins, if distributed to the world, it will be difficult for this amount to suffice the world, and for this reason, the demand will increase and the price of bitcoin increases dramatically to become sufficient for orders.

THINK POSITIVE

1 Million dollar is a very big amount. But every thing is possible in this market. So, just wait and watch what the next happen. I think the bitcoin easily cross the all time high level 20K dollar in the up coming years. And make a new all time high.

That is not realistic price, I think you need think twice before making post. See the situation, bitcoin has no good progress in 2019, market still red. Blockchain already adopt by many country but they reject bictoin. Need something amazing to reach that price, even can will not happen in 10 years.

On 12/31/2019 at 9:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

I think it could happen because the block reward is getting smaller and an increase in adoption. We should be grateful that we are here and could earn more than expected, and we must give the best effort to this forum.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

1 million dollars too much higher than present Bitcoin price.I think bitcoin price can not go up to 1 million dollars.Now bitcoin price only 7 thousands dollars

The price beyond my expectation, if happen I don't know about commodity, stock and mortgage, maybe they will gonna forever. World will be different if bitcoin reach that price, economy will grow up fast but hackers also has good reason to stolen your asset and disappear forever.

This will be possible to happen mate, in the near future, this bitcoin will be more popular to the mass because the price of it will be reached this kind of value which is high in the next ten years, i hope that this bitcoin will having a physical coin so that we can used it like fiat money.

Wow the thought of $1M in next 10 years will be too high. if it grows 50% of that we can have a good amount of earnings a head. Hope this will start building up with this year and as per economical conditions we have to predict it will grow gradually and lot of investors are coming forward.

its not a big deal for bitcoin to real 1 million dollars by 2030..it will really go upto the unbelievebel price.so this is the good time to buy bitcoin as much as anyone can

No one can predicted the future. 10 year is long time. So for price Bitcoin will increased to 1 Million i think that is possible if there is many demand created. On old times demand is created by China people, because they need Bitcoin to help stabilize their economy. But after government decide to banned Bitcoin. The demand is dissapear.

So to reach the price 1 Million need many work together.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

If world war 3 will happen, i think bitcoin is likely possible to reach 1million. Because all cash from stocks will flow to crypto when world war 3 occur

On 12/31/2019 at 7:43 PM, Rahul21 said:

We certainly expect Bitcoin to reach $ 1 million in 10 years, and even if it does not go to $ 1 million in 10 years, it is expected to reach $ 70 million.  You can actually understand this, that after a few years, the $ 1 million will surely reach.

The bitcoin reaches 0.03$ to 20K dollar in 10 years. So the price of the bitcoin also increases in the next 10 years and the chances in that i can touch the 1 million in the up coming years. So, hold the bitcoin for the hold term and it will gives you profit

Everybody wants to see that bitcoin will reached 1 million as soon as possible. Because its not hard to increase 1 million in ten years. We everybody know when the first  bitcoin was created and launched(2009) in the market its price was 0.003$ per coin. Then we see 2017,bitcoin was about 19500+ $ . So it can be possible.

2 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

That is not impossible. If we want to make the price of Bitcoin one million then it will be sure. Because Bitcoin price depends on it's supply and the investors. So we should support BTC.

i think its future price will highly depend on the investors that will come in during the next halving because if there is no enough money to push the price up on next halving then it will not be over 20k again.

It seems to reach the price of 1 billion dollars is not possible because with prices as high as it will also be very difficult for Bitcoin to move even higher.  To be $ 100,000- $ 200,000 I think that's good enough for Bitcoin marketing, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin in the future will be even higher.