Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030) - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Can bitcoin reach 1 million dollars in ten years (2030)

To reach the mark about one million its possible to reach after ten years but it would be little bit tough may be. But i really hope that the btc will reach the  mark. The ten years is a long day, may be we will get the mark and i think it would be most profitable. 

• +3 1

On 12/31/2019 at 3:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

This prediction is beyond my thinking it is too big for a single bitcoin to reach $1 million I can't dispute if the price can reach up to $100,000 in the next 10 years coming.

10 hours ago, Abuhassan said:

This prediction is beyond my thinking it is too big for a single bitcoin to reach $1 million I can't dispute if the price can reach up to $100,000 in the next 10 years coming.o

Offcourse a million dollars per Bitcoin in a span of 10 years is not unachievable especially if you observe the growth index of the last decade, 

Infact the demands are now so high and the supply is becoming more limited compared to 10 years ago

On 12/31/2019 at 6:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin on a long term graph as i have seen on various youtubers or on twitter, could easily reach 1 million dollars , bit in around 10 years time or roughly in 2030. It is following a long term trend and this should happen even if in the mean time it will peak maybe in 2022 , then go back down and retrace and then make another new cycle to reach this target. It would reach a market cap of roughly 18 trilion.

What are your opinions?

This time period you mentioned are too short for bitcoin to reach up to 1 million dollars meby we can assume that in the next century the price can almost reach up to 1million dollar because of it fastest growing cryptocurrency.

The price of $ 1 million bitcoin is incredible.  We know that the price of Bitcoin is very high and the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Currently the price of Bitcoin is $ 18000 +.  Although the price of Bitcoin is increasing at the same rate, the price of Bitcoin is not likely to increase as much in the next 10 years as the price of Bitcoin increases depending on the demand.

Hey mate, you ask a great question, I say everyone saying Bitcoin price will reach 1 million in 2030, I also say that bitcoin price might reach 1 million dollar in 2030, their are many good news are coming about Bitcoin and many country adopted Bitcoin, so their is big possibility to reach 1 million dollar in 2030 years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, something is possible, especially with Bitcoin, no one expected that in 2020 Bitcoin reached the limits of 20 thousand dollars, whereas in 2008 its price was just one cent of a dollar, it is very possible that its price reaches a million dollars in 2030, this is not impossible, especially with the Bitcoin currency Thank you

• +3 1

Yed you are right and I absolutely think like you because as compare to the present speed of bitcoin it seems that bitcoin reach  $1 million in 10-15 years and this is amazing for crypto investor

Its so difficult to reach 1 million dolar because there are a huge amount of bitcoins that they dont be mined yet. In the statistics all the bitcoin will be mined in 100 years from now so in 2120 yes maybe will be 1 million dollar or more than that.

Dear mate. I want to reach the bitcoin to One million dollar. Most of the poverty from the people is vanished and i hope it will reach to 1 million dollars.

• +2 1

I can't say yes because their are people who will want to regulate the price of the bitcoin and can't say no reason is that if you look at the way the bitcoin is moving exponential its not really going to slow down but me personally the bitcoin price I think its going to hit that miles and pass it maybe @Maxtron73

Dear mate.It is true that any investor must be enthusiastic about any condition of the business.  Having a wish in the future and applying it on social media will be a positive news that will encourage all investors.In my opinion, many big Bitcoin investors and traders working on Bitcoin ready for Action Bitcoin have a bright future for every Bitcoin.

Yes, dear, I think that in the next 5 years, the price of Bitcoin will rise to $1 million, and this belief from me based on the great demand for this wonderful currency, it has become globally popular and the demand for it has increased globally, it is a wonderful currency. 

No asset can reach a million in price in 10 years, maybe 100 years for Bitcoin.
Sales operations at very high and unreasonable prices will always lead to the collapse of the asset.
We might see Bitcoin at $ 100,000 in 10 years, I think.

If we look at the price ten years ago and the bitcoin price now, this is theoretically possible
Realistically speaking, is there enough liquidity to become Bitcoin at this price?
When the price of bitcoin rises, all other currencies will follow, and this will double the size of the entire market many times over, and I do not think that the world has all this money to pump it into one market.

• +2 1

I believe Bitcoin will reach 1 million dollars in 2030 because nobody knew it will reach the amount of money it is now, as each day passes, people are introduced in to the crypto world and many people will like to make Bitcoin their Target or main currency to invest on.

Personally I say YES because Bitcoin is an excellent speculative asset. Bitcoin price will grow more in the future time & no one exactly knows how much the price will be for a Bitcoin in future. Personally I guess the Bitcoin price will be more than 1 million dollars in another 10 years in the crypto world.

It is too high a figure and many assured in 2017 that it would reach 1 million dollars this year, but the truth is that in the short term it seems an exaggeration. However, in the long run it may come true, as many things can happen over 10 years.
I think it will go up, but it will do so according to each cycle.

It is not only a possibility, it is definitely going to happen, it is just a matter of time. With all the major company now putting portions of their assets in bitcoin to preserve its value, bitcoin will become very very scarse by 2030 and the demand  will be very high and this will pump up the price to 1M per coin.

Many members are agreeing with the logic Bitcoin is the valuable assets.  Now institutional fundings are helping Bitcoin to go in the moon. 10 years time is far away from now & it isn't impossible for Bitcoin to reach 1 million value. 

Edited by ShiNorton

Since bitcoin was launched at the price of $0.08 it has rised more than 10000000% within a decade, so if bitcoin will rise at least more than 5000% within next decade, it must reach 1 million dollars. 

• +2 1

On 2/4/2020 at 4:51 PM, kingsbtc said:

Of cause, bitcoin can go so high to 1,000,000 dollars even before 2025. in crypto currency any  thing is very possible, if we get more persons to join the crypto world the price of bitcoin will fly so high.

This is a very big amount and the target of the Bitcoin which is predicted by the analyzers is $200k max but that will only happen if the BTC increase fast and regularly.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Dear it could be right that it's price could reach 1 Billion dollars or more than as now one knows the future and specially the Cryptocurrencies are highly fluctuations. Otherwise I hope that it's price will raise but not that level as u are saying.

The price of Bitcoin is expected to rise to its highest peak in history, and according to the long-term chart, we note that it could reach a million dollars, and this is a beautiful thing and it will surprise everyone, but it is expected and we must prepare for that

On 12/31/2019 at 7:58 PM, Ms.o said:

Wow that was big, how i wish it will reach that high,it will be a dream come true and help many people to bring up from poverty.

it would not be helping people to get out of the poverty and it will help only those who have made any investment in Bitcoin and who are holding Bitcoin for a long term