YouTube Bans Crypto - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

YouTube Bans Crypto

I have heard that the YouTube bane the cryptotalk site channels and videos on their forum. But why they doing this?. And they are claiming that this is the technical error on this site. But it's a real problem for the users. I think this problem solve later

I do not think its real and there are still a lot of crypto currency related channel where news project has been introduced every day.  Also it will not be a good idea to ban crypto when it it becoming a better alternative of gold.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Oh no I hope this is not true, because youtube is my main source of information regarding cryptocurrency. Some of the youtuber would also suggest some earning sites, those video has so much benefits on us so don't do that youtube.

@Mike1515 I think this is one of the issue that made you tube ban this kind , crypto has been invaded by people and scammers, and so its important to really check on what is and was going on, the right idea is to really keep everything in the perfect position as we can tell.

We need to be careful.

• +1 1

youtube not ban the crypto this is a fake news becasue i am a youtuber and i have a channel about the crypto market and i know that this is not a real news on daily basis i upload the video about the crypto and about the market but my channel is not ban.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

@Izeal Thats exactly true, so many crypto and fake for that are promoting themselves through Youtube and this has become very difficult for so many people to think what would be the right thing to do.

I almost got scammed on a video on Youtube, trying to promote a fake Ripple airdrop that was not even from Ripple, and it looked so genuine I wanted to deposit my ripples with them until I asked a number of questions, what is the mixture between the two, A and B , why would ripple want you to send some ripple say 5,000 Ripples so they can send you back around 15,000 Ripples, I realized this could be a scam in the making.

Yeah, even we can see lots of scam advertisements in the youtube which is the wrong utilization of the youtube to promote scam so they will ban. People should e less greedy and work for each other. Even in this forum there is member hasn't followed rules and make double accounts and giving rates and earning double from both accounts.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

They will taken out several programs and also video tutorials from their website, nevertheless they afterwards explained which it has been any complex problem simply and so they delivered the particular programs, yet when that has been strategic, that is detrimental to crypto stock markets.

On 31.12.2019 at 09:52, cryptosix said:

I have heard YouTube started to ban Crypto accounts and why does they are doing now? Does this is real and did any of your accounts got affected? My account is safe, but don't have any videos in the channel.

What do you mean about cryptocurrency accounts on Youtube? Channels that publish videos about crypto? If so, then Youtube is not blocking anything, right now there are millions of videos there

Many agitative response where on this argument of the YouTube being on the dismal of most Crypto related videos on their Network as of course, I think it's not of a term or rule of removing a collective based on a talk title of the Crypto discussions, as it was more of an effort of seeing the base on how the Crypto users could be on the revolt on such actions

Yes, YouTube used to block any account related to the world of crypto, but after communicating with him and agreeing, it became possible to publish and promote it freely, just like any other social media platform, and it is not strange that we see YouTube itself launching its own work to pay for promotion, advertisements or views.

• +2 1

Youtube announced that it was a mistake and that they had restored the videos that were deleted. I suggest that YouTube include crypto as part of it's payment methods with their services. Youtubers wid be very glad to receive money in crypto currencies.

I guess it was a mistake made by YouTube by then and it was immediately rectified when they understood what happened and made an apology for it. YouTube promotes the use of cryptocurrency now because it will start paying it's users with it too.

Youtube should be ashamed of what it is doing. Stalling progress is not what a top tier technology and internet platform should be doing. Instead it should support, promote and secure new technologies and cryptocurrencies are something that can change the course of economies. If google doesn't see this they should immediately make changes in their board as they miss the point lately.

• +2 1

I think YouTube takes down certain videos that aren't sharing information that aren't valid about the Bitcoins. There are lots of irrelevant information too. But still there are lots of reputed channels with cryptocurrency information.

Youtube has been banning and unbanning crypto youtubers for no reason. Their algorithm is making mistakes and hackers are having a party in youtube scamming people with fake airdrops. It is something that makes youtube looking very bad and perhaps we should just move to Dlive and ignore youtube completely.

This talk is old, but now YouTube has allowed channels specialized in cryptocurrencies to work again, and to make sure this is correct, you can go in and search for any ideas about cryptocurrencies, you will find many videos on YouTube

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

3 minutes ago, Sykkuno said:

Youtube has been banning and unbanning crypto youtubers for no reason. Their algorithm is making mistakes and hackers are having a party in youtube scamming people with fake airdrops. It is something that makes youtube looking very bad and perhaps we should just move to Dlive and ignore youtube completely.

Yes the environment of youtube is geting bed to worse day by day. Hackers are hacking big big youtube channels and running their live stream of crypto airdrops and many other scams. We should be careful about these airdrops if it is organized by big channels.

False stories could be because of so many things and the truth is we need to really look exactly what would be the right thing to do , because if you look at the fake stories that are spread , either through face book or otherwise, then you realize we need to be careful about that we need to really be careful about everything and stand really strong for it

I read a similar post earlier about this and I was shocked. I have read this affected major crypto content creators in Youtube like Ivan on Tech and Karl the Moon. I think this should stop and Youtube should manually be checking and disable blocking of certain good content creators and have better people equipped with crypto knowledge to stop this madness. There is no breaking of rules from these content creators that are informing us of recent trends and giving too much of their time for this as it is their job. They wouldn't risk anything to lose this and they are not going to break any youtube rule.

• +3 1

I do not think that YouTube's policy prohibits cryptocurrencies in the content because I follow many channels in YouTube that talk about digital currencies continuously and without any problems. Perhaps there were any errors in publishing or lack of respect for copyright

What is problem is not for every account but for the youtuber. You are having no videos in your account dear, so why would youtube ban you unless you send spam message or did something very wrong. It is bad that youtube is make mistakes but I am read they are fix them later and unban the good youtubers.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/31/2019 at 7:52 AM, cryptosix said:

I have heard YouTube started to ban Crypto accounts and why does they are doing now? Does this is real and did any of your accounts got affected? My account is safe, but don't have any videos in the channel.

I have not previously heard that YouTube has blocked any application or video related to crypto, and I do not think it will remove the video, as it does not violate any privacy terms

• +3 1

There wasn't a ban of Crypto in Youtube, this is excaggeration, some crypto content creators were temporarily banned and they were reenstated later when found that the ban was a mistake. I have been looking at youtube and they don't ban anyone.

• +4 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:52 AM, cryptosix said:

I never listened about this but if they are doing this then I think they are mad because they are jealous with people profit that they are earning. It is really bad they should do their works and forget this thing because many people are earning through it and earning a good profit from it and are fulfilling their requirements so every person should do their own work and never disturbs other or never jealous from other work and profit.

The news is true but it happened in past. 

Youtube ban the youtubers id who used to make videos about cryptotalk.  But i also listened that they unban their accout again, and they had said sorry to them.  But i think it may happen in future again.