The real enemy is me? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

The real enemy is me?

On 4/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, TsiryMJ said:

It's true.  I might add that we are our own enemy when our emotions get the better of us, which could lead to even more loss.

Yes,, very few emotions always land us into a good profits that you are not expecting, this is sometimes possible but we don't need to depends on our emotions

Our biggest enemies of crypto market is we our self. Because when we are decided to take high risk factors and makes huge profits. Then we forgotten about how much crypto currencies market is volatility of bitcoin. Because bitcoin can crashed at any time during anytime. 

Yes of course I totally agree with you sometimes when we are very much experience while doing trading we accept challenges from ourselves only and that challenges make us work more effectively and it helps to earn more profit from it.

18 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I might have failed to mention that for all of those opportunities that might get, we must do research before investing in them.

Well I can say you are right because through research we are able to identify the good opportunity not misfortunes that looks like opportunity

On 4/19/2020 at 8:29 PM, deboprotap said:

i do not think like that.i admit the fact that after many trades,we realize that our views,experience,choice make us profit in trading.so a wrong decision can give us a big loss too.also a good choice can make us rich,so profit and loss both depends on us

One of my enemies is me, and of course, the only one who can win is your right and calm thought at any time. Some of us have been broken, we can't do it ourselves, we need help to achieve this self-control.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

People trading using knowledge ( logic ) and experience ( art ). But after trading for a long time you will find you are trading with yourself and the biggest enemy is you. The question is when you realize this statement are correct?

since you are the one who is trading, the one who is making the strategies, the one who control yourself then yes. because if you make money it is because of you, if you lose money it is completely your fault. in trading you are your best friend and your worst nightmare at the same time

You are right, I realized this when I started losing money in trading, I just chased earnings without patience and thought that now I will earn millions, like those who had bitcoin.

if we are to do good commercial enterprise, we need to have experience and a whole lot of information.  So while we're a number of enterprise losers, we're our enemies in terms of the reality

On 12/31/2019 at 6:46 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

People trading using knowledge ( logic ) and experience ( art ). But after trading for a long time you will find you are trading with yourself and the biggest enemy is you. The question is when you realize this statement are correct?

It depends on who are YOU! If you are sure about your strategy and don't get greedy, you are not the enemy of yourself and if you lose, you can blame the coins and the market. But if you have doubt about what you want to do, you have to avoid trading with uncertainty. After trading for some years, you will get to identify your weak points and remove them one by one. Finally, you will reach a level in which you will not make any mistakes and all your decisions will be correct. After that, there are only emotions that should be controlled. This is the final stage and is really hard because some trading positions are tempting and cause you to act based on a sudden burst of emotion.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

We are enemy to our self because if you spent long time trade you will think you are making a profit but behind the scene something is going wrong without knowing because you fail to make further research because is very complex.

I realized that enemy is myself me when my trading strategy went wrong on some reputed exchange to lose more than $500 USD. Purely that was my fault because my market movement analysis was wrong to expect the huge benefits. 

Yes, you are right . After doing trading long time , we are find himself is enemy . Peoples have not control their emotions and get trap in greed . So we should be neutral when doing trading .

It is not necessary to yourself that there are things surrounding you that have a reason in dealing on the basis that you are the enemy of yourself, such as overcoming greed, vanity, shame and fear. Trading, as I said, there is reasoning based on logic, but we are by ourselves dealing with reason and emotion. The experience you gain when you become rewarded by emotion, and the mind becomes a professional trader. This is the result you should get.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, this is true, we always make the decision to trade on our own, so we are responsible for bearing losses and profits, and for this we must increase our experience and knowledge in all fields so that our lack of knowledge is the reason for our loss and this means that the success of trading depends on our effort to gain more knowledge

Server machines are basically technology being used from the developers that written it.

Based on that statement i can tell you that human is the cause of all actions specially on such trading events.

If you lose your investment is only from your faulty actions and atitudes so you need to be more clear on what you are doing and when to make a certain trade. So yep the real enemy is yourself.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The first and last enemy of any human being is himself, and the only person who prevents him from succeeding or delays the achievement of his goals is himself, it is necessary to believe in these phrases to achieve goals, otherwise our time will be wasted blaming others and not developing our skills.

I do not agree with you opinion, when experience and knowledge meet day after day, you will be able to achieve very good profits from trading, but you have to understand a lot of the basics before you start to profit, you have to distribute your capital well on currencies, and you must stick to the plan that you put and be patient On it, how much you should be constantly following and so you will not be a loser in trading.

• +4 1

The first enemy to achieve the goal and achieve profit is the person himself.
By that I mean feelings and their control over the trading process, so you must always control feelings and trade well away from fear and panic,
Perhaps it is possible to trade on long term periods not to fall into the trap of constantly monitoring the market.

• +1 1

Your words are correct, we are the real enemy for us, but not we are trading with ourselves. There are two parties, one winning and the other losing. Yes, you challenge yourself in achieving your goals and not giving up as a result of failure and always seeking victory, this is true, but not trading with yourself !!

• +5 1

The internal human enemy is stronger than the external enemy, as well as the internal causes are always stronger than the external causes. For example, when a person trusts himself inside, no matter what there are external obstacles, he will overcome them with his confidence and will, as well as when his problem is from the inside and is affected by psychological and emotional factors, this will lead to more loss than external causes.

• +3 1

On 12/31/2019 at 4:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Well said and actually these is cause by lack of trading experience and self strategy in digital market that always cause it and to be sincere you will have yourself to be blame when realize.

You are right, our enemy is within us, greed must be abandoned, and our ideas about the work we do must also change, and we must avoid fear in trading. Success requires patience, adventure, love of work and money together, not just money. 

Good question, it is important to quickly realize this since by no means should we allow ourselves to be our own enemies, for any area of our lives it is important to love and value ourselves and not treat ourselves as our own enemies, if we make a mistake or if we have a bad time streak we must understand that it is part of a process.

• +5 1

To get involved in trade you have to be really patient and not gambling addicted. Cause if you like bet everything you have and loose it somehow you will understand that you kinda gambling addicted that what i just acknowledged about myself.

This is not true my friend, I am a trader for more than a year, and this statement is incorrect, if you learn correctly, follow the advice, divide your capital correctly and adhere to the plan that you set, then you will definitely win from trading, I do not understand why you consider yourself your enemy.