The real enemy is me? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

The real enemy is me?

When you start to make mistakes, then you begin to understand that trading can lead you to always remain in the red. It is worth looking from behind, at yourself, how you behave and trade. If there are mistakes, then it's time to take a break

On 4/5/2020 at 11:16 AM, Mrpassion said:

Yes that is true. The enemy is not you but it reside into you, if you will be able to have control over it then you will be safe.

Achieving that control is a great task to do, some of us are already broken, we can not do it ourselves we need help with achieving this self control.

you're right. each of us is the enemy of us. successes or failures are not for anyone else but for us. try to think again. take good control of yourself and so do your emotions.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:16 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

People trading using knowledge ( logic ) and experience ( art ). But after trading for a long time you will find you are trading with yourself and the biggest enemy is you. The question is when you realize this statement are correct?

At some point i've realize that one of my enemy is my self. Because some of my decision is quite difficult specially in trading there's a time were i am lucky trading on that day my eagerness to earn more is getting high so tendency when i make earning i double the quantity of the coin that i am trading. And if you can't control yourself and hold your emotions like that you may loose everything you have so be careful always and think wisely in every time you make a decision in trading.

I just start trading but i didn't face such feeling. But it look like i will feel such things. We becomes more greedy and want high profit so by this we lose our money. 

On 12/30/2019 at 10:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People trading using knowledge ( logic ) and experience ( art ). But after trading for a long time you will find you are trading with yourself and the biggest enemy is you. The question is when you realize this statement are correct?

Welcome my friend
In fact, the feelings that a person possesses play an important role in the individual's ability to follow and stay on the market, so if you can control it, trading becomes easier.

6 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

That is so bad what they need is to learn more and practice more with that they learn from their mistake.

What they need is to start simple and easy, like do things that does not require much thinking, learing about trading the easiest way, like making discussions in this forum where they can get paid.

I do not think so, you make yourself an enemy of yourself, and you can avoid that, you must be patient and do not let greed overcome you.

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

You do not have to go claiming all that tough knowledge to get by with crypto, you just have to know your limits and be satisfied with what you can get at the moment, if you want more then you know you have to learn more to reduce your limits.

This are really a good points, and also don't be too greedy and panicking, while seen an opportunity we need to make good use of it by controlling ourselfs by doing the right thing at the right time by making sure you are on the right way.

You are right my friend, the biggest enemy is me because i lost $ 82 yesterday in trading digits in binary.com i traded with only $9 and put a take profit of 70 and i reached it, but i got faith that i could reach $100 and withdraw it... Unfortunately i lost all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

29 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right my friend, the biggest enemy is me because i lost $ 82 yesterday in trading digits in binary.com i traded with only $9 and put a take profit of 70 and i reached it, but i got faith that i could reach $100 and withdraw it... Unfortunately i lost all.

That is greedy the undoing of me as well, sometimes i even wonder if i can even ever get past it. But binary option trading is very risky, i would advice you to withdraw immediately from it.

On 3/24/2020 at 2:55 PM, huyasdad08 said:

Talking can be a way to generate income. Perhaps you're right because in the end, you're the one who makes trading decisions, but as long as you know what you're doing

Although the yoda will increase in the future, I realize that I should work on the basis of knowledge or else I will destroy myself. Trading like earning money or losing cryptocurrency is another trader.

8 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes when you lack the Patience and you are greedy then the enemy of your trading is inside you.

This is exactly what I meant, when a person begins to fail with something and finds justifications, but if he tries to solve the problems from within it then he will succeed in investing.

Agreed. We are our own enemies in trading. When we loss huge amount of money then we realized this. We make decisions in greed and hurry, it's our own mistakes which comes in the form of huge losses.

I agree, some people simply do not risk investing a lot of money in some coins because of some fears, so experienced traders try not to be led by such thoughts. 

11 hours ago, wilbertson said:

People lose their ways or even themselves when they get massive loses from there they can't think right and so they keep losing and losing. This is also a bad way to deal with loses and to deal with crypto at at all.

Yes the best advice for them was yo becareful with the market try to draw yourself back from the market they should study it before going into the market again.

On 4/19/2020 at 12:33 AM, outsskux said:

right. There is no enemy like myself. Negative emotions, tired thoughts, laziness, procrastination, impatience and learning all come from yourself. my teacher said "winning anything is not as important as winning myself. ''

If anyone has a background in trading platform, they will have huge knowledge of trading and that will be the biggest plus point to earn good money at cryptocurrency. Whenever one can find votes, so there is a chance to get a way out.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:49 AM, Naca2 said:

Yes, I think in trading we always struggle alone, in determining whether to sell or buy, of course I will fight alone and decide on a difficult decision, it happens by all traders.

You will discover that you are your own enemy. This must be changed to achieve success, because that way is not in your interest. Your success still depends on you, on how you will deal with it and how your emotions bring you in every decision you will make. Be confident and positive.

9 hours ago, wilbertson said:

This is the worse time where the markets are so hard to study, there is nothing but risks in every trade we do.

Yes I agree with you you need to be steady watch the market carefully before going in to it due to the present situation everything change and this results to the global pandemic virus that affect the market.

On 4/19/2020 at 6:12 PM, jacker said:

you're right. each of us is the enemy of us. successes or failures are not for anyone else but for us. try to think again. take good control of yourself and so do your emotions.

anyone with a background in trading platform, they will have a huge knowledge of trading and that will be the biggest plus to make good money at cryptocurrencies. The only person who can win is your right and calm mind at any time.

When you are trading with your consciousness, you need to be very careful because it might lead you to trade the wring trading and you will be at loss

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

We must be very careful but nly acts on exploiting the opportunity of coins getting so low, that should be our only move.

Yes you are right we get ourselves exposed only to when opportunities are visible and are available for us to grab it.

Trading is based on the knowledge and experience that someone has acquired but many trade by themselves without proper understanding and they end up making wrong decisions out of ignorance.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:41 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

That what we called the emotional analyse, its the way that you keep and control your self in the trading world, you have to wise and patient, and to not to be greedy and fear in the some time, there is books in the internet show you the way to be a god trader.

enemies of their own, but this happens unintended, and this must be avoided. enemies of their own, but this happens unintended, and this must be avoided. Beat my best obsessions will lend in the near future.