Please tell me what is the best site for free btc mining earning - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yahyacute5

Please tell me what is the best site for free btc mining earning

There is plenty of side, where  you can mine the expensive coins as well. But according to my opinions the mining from the personal device should not be occurred. Cause most of the time the the sites are turn into the fake and they are need to deposit at first. 

On 5/11/2020 at 10:04 AM, Whited35 said:

Cryptotab bitcoin mining browser can be the best choice for your case which allows you to mine bitcoin while browsing. Please be aware , there are so many scamming and fake Bitcoin mining sites to steal your money. Always try to use real site only. 

Well, that's true mate, this browser is just a legit mining for bitcoin and many people are now already get some profit there, many cloud mining sites are scam, don't trust any kind of cloud mining sites because this is just a waste of time.

• +1 1

In my opinion there is no free mining site, if you want to get crypto without working you can use Master-node, you will get passive income there, but you need to deposit BTC first. If you don't have the capital, it's good if you join the CryptoTalk campaign, you can get free bitcoins here by posting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think if there is still mining site where you could earn more since because of halving the difficulty to guess the number for you to able to get a reward was increased and because of that the power that needs to use will also increase and might as well the production cost that would end up to less profit. If I were you I will stay here in this forum because based on my experience you could earn more here compared to the mining sites or other sites that you don't need to do anything.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:44 AM, Yahyacute5 said:

Hello guyz please tell me what is the best free mining sites for btc with free withdraw without deposit in this days 

I will help any beginner having the same question. There is no free mining site and if you find one it will be a big waste of time and a possible scam as they can ask you for investments before they allow you to withdraw. Also after investing they can just disappear as it happened many times before.

• +2 1

There are lots of bitcoin mining site out there, but most of them are not free. You can only earn little from free mining site. Before you can start mining bitcoin you need some expensive equipment. 

I never heard of any website that helps you to mine for free. I have heard of Yobit and the miners they offer with an investment plan but you have to read the details about that on Yobit and it needs an investment to buy miners and a token to power the miner.

Dear you can get many mining sites on internet but i think mining of any currencies or BTC take many time and they give you not good profit.  

You should work on this platform and get a good package of income. 

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, this browser is just a legit mining for bitcoin and many people are now already get some profit there, many cloud mining sites are scam, don't trust any kind of cloud mining sites because this is just a waste of time.

@Mcd0d0 Have you ever tried Cryptotab mobile browser. If you are Android phone user, I think they have already made the paid version available to mine BTC even while using app on the smartphone. You might love to check that out. 

• +1 1

The brave browser also offers its users with an opportunity to earn free crypto while browsing, Amazingly all you have to do is to install, register on the various sites associated with the browser then browse with the application for a month at least 

You won't find anything as that but you can find many scam cloud btc mining that of course you have to pay them and they have models that claim to be helping you mine but they will have plans set to even give you malware and cheat what you have made.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think you can find any website that will allow you to mine for free. And what exactly are you asking friend. Mining needs to use your computer resources. You want to find some coin to mine but not use anything and not invest any money? And who and why would ever pay you for doing nothing?

I am sure there are many mining sites, but none of them are free. The only free btc you will ever get is from faucets. But my suggestion, why look any further, why not just post in here, cryptotalk, and earn talk tokens as well as satoshis, it is free, and it doesnt get any better than this anywhere. 

• +2 1

Most of the time, free mining sites have little profits and the minimum is very large. Try to find sites that have projects on the ground and have a long period that pays users like the mining project for the yobit platform.

There are a few but I suggest not to use your computer. There is nothing free anyway and what you think is free can use your cpu or gpu and burn them in the process. You will not make a lot anyway with any applications that claims it is mining and there have been many scams making it very risk to invest anythign not even time or your cpu.

Let me tell you something. Btc mining is something which requires good technology and ram. Our phone is not compatible to mining. There are lots of website and apps that claims that you can mine through your phone and the true thing behind it is that they pay very less. The payment is so less that if you run mining for whole day then you might will not be able to pay the charge of your battery health. They are able to give you BTC as you are giving earning to them by using their website. 

The other way is by yobit. Which is indirectly a plan which you buy. It's just investment and nothing BTC mining. 

I do know some website but they are all scam based on feed backs and review. I suggest to not depend to free mining site because you might lose your capital or if you deposit. Do not trust website offering free because now a days money can be earned by exerting hard work

4 hours ago, Umair976 said:

Dear you can get many mining sites on internet but i think mining of any currencies or BTC take many time and they give you not good profit.  

You should work on this platform and get a good package of income. 

I don't like mining because it needs special equipment, but if you are looking for cloud mining it makes very little profit and needs a lot of time, but the problem is that most of the cloud mining sites are scammed.

Try cloud mining multiple times on multiple websites for free and they really are a waste of time. It takes 2 or 3 months to reach the minimum withdrawal and when you withdraw that money they never pay you. Most of these sites are scams so it is not worth wasting your time, there are many other options to generate income and they are more profitable.

I am reading many posts in Cryptotalk about avoid any of the btc mining sites, so my dear I am not recommending anything but you are have to stay safe and not try to lose anything from these. It what you are wanting to make money then you are stay at Cryptotalk and learn a lot, become better and not make mistakes.

Be warned these sites most of them are controlled by scammers some of them are real but do not think that thesesites will really pay

I have non only if you can be able to build your own mining program that could be something really good so look at that and work with that because there is a lot of work to really define every single rule that does work for you so that is really and trully important to go with that and put together every single strategy perfectly so keep it going and create a good integral mining computers that can help you , though this days am not sure that its profitable

• +3 1

On 30/12/2019 at 3:44, Yahyacute5 said:

Hola chicoz, por favor dígame cuáles son los mejores sitios de minería gratuitos para btc con retiro gratuito sin depósito en estos días 

I recommend you and invest your time in other types of pages, since mining mostly when free trials never pay, so I recommend you go to faucets or ptcs since mining tends to be a waste of time

• +2 1

My friend, I do not have any confidence in any cloud mining site because most of them are fake or give you a little satoshi, they are just a waste of the time. There is one site for the free Coinpot but I advise you to mine in Yobit because it is safe and makes good profits.

• +5 1