What is the price of bitcoin in 2020? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yogigamma

What is the price of bitcoin in 2020?

On 12/29/2019 at 10:26 AM, shayekh said:

Currently, Bitcoin trade laterally for $7.350, which it has traded for the past few days and weeks, with every blow and bear attempt to spark a major movement that is futility.

Now the price of the BTC is pump last night and now the price is 7900$ and i hope soon the BTC price is going to high and it will cross the 20,000$ and then it will go to the 52,000$ but if the BTC will cross the 52,000$ then it will touch the 100,000$ soon in this year.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think price of Bitcoin will raise highly this year because if halving it can reach 20 k $ or more ,halving will be in May ,2020 so. We should buy from now 

based on the history of bitcoin prices in the last 24 hours, the lowest price in 24 hours is $ 7542 and the highest is $ 7959, it is almost touching resistance, but the price of bitcoin is still reluctant to reach a psychological figure of $ 8000,maybe this is the beginning of the improvement in the price of bitcoin, or just the opposite ...

On 1/7/2020 at 11:42 AM, Emran23 said:

The last few days and weeks have been traded, with each push and bear trying to launch a major movement. Currently Bitcoin trades at $ 7,350 late

Yes, and that's a great happening that happens in cryptoworld. Maybe in the midyear of 2020, I expect that bitcoin will reach up to $10000. And in the end quarters of 2020, maybe it reach $15000.

Bitcoin pric in 2020, there is a lot of news out there that the Bitcoin price will reach $ 20000, according to my predictions also the Bitcoin price will reach above $ 15000 during 2020. But I don't know when it will happen, Maybe from March to October, so there is still an opportunity to buy Bitcoin for investment, because the price of Bitcoin now is $ 8,315.

it's hard to make predictions like this, in my opinion we have to wait for bitcoin halving first and after that we can see how the market will grow after the fork. if bitcoin halving succeeds, it is not impossible that the price of bitcoin will go back up to the moon.

7 hours ago, Jamiljoy said:

I know BTC prices will be much better by the end of the year. The price will increase in 2020 from what it is now. 9k + will be the price I expect. BTC Down is already regulated. Next year it will recover.

9k is almost here and now it is heading to 10k. Bitcoin is strong now

Every side and Every crypto blogs or crypto pages the same question is arise that what is the price of bitcoins in 2020. Market experts and crypto trader hold the Bitcoins and watch out full time crypto market for a big change in the prices of crypto.

The price goes and take a big change it touch the $20000 in 2020 it is my opinion.

No one know what will be the price of bitcoin or any other certain coin in the year of 2020 or in the future, because we can not predict what will be the next move of investors or people. But I think, since bitcoin's price is rising, it might hit around 9000 dollars to 10000 dollars. 

I unexpectedly received the price of Bitcoin in 2020. I never expected Bitcoin's market value to rise so fast Bitcoin's market value is currently close to $ 8500 Bitcoin's market value recently was just 7,000 dollars.

Bitcoin's price has risen in recent years every six months before the Bitcoin half-way event, and in every case it continues to exceed its all-time high within one year of the half-event. Perhaps it reaches fictional numbers, for example, $ 100,000.

If you want to buy a btc now. Buy now before its too late. No one can predict the future but i think the price of bitcoin will increase this 2020.

I believe that the price will constantly change and will not be stable throughout the year. Fluctuations will be from 7500 to 16000 dollars.

The price of Bitcoin will be a bit low at the start of the year but will start climbing fast after the halving of the block reward, it might go way above 20,000usd and would not come back down soon.

The price of the bitcoin has a hard places and also have a great starting with it and also to be added that in the year 2020 it will be interesting. 

On 1/20/2020 at 12:16 PM, badhonkhan said:

I think 2020 years good for btc and I hope the price has to be above 12000$ or 20000$.

I hope too, We can see some good start on this year when bitcoin almost break $9000 Resistance and i'm very confident we can reach that price until this end of the year since upcoming bitcoin halving really giving some good effect to the market, Let's wait for now and hope everything will be same with our predicition!

Bitcoin price now going high every day also we should buy more BTC for the future. This year BTC will go for 20000$ and maybe go more.

12 hours ago, Alamin0 said:

Nobody knows the future in this anyone can tell you what the price will be in 2020. It will be between 20 and 50 thousand, nothing more. 

Nobody can predict the future actually, only analysis can be done to determine it

The price of bitcoin will change in the year of 2020 at the beginning it will be between 8000s to 11,000s us dollars after the halving of bitcoin block reward the price will double and at the end of the year we could see price height of 20,000usd plus.

The price of bitcoin will be doubled at the end of the year 2020, so if you want to start with my personal opinion, this year is the year of bitcoin.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:06 PM, Yogigamma said:

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

I think the price of bitcoin in 2020 will reach $ 10k. because I think the number of bitcoin is getting smaller and increasing market demand will result in rising prices for BTC this year.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

i think that bitcoin can reach his all time high in this year, because of halving, to prepare to going higher in the following years. 

this is just my opinion, it is not a financial advise it can be also lower than 3k $,

Nobody can predict the price of bitcoin because in the past no one could expect to reach this price and we have to wait for the future to see.