All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

I share my knowledge.  Firstly i am happy join this site . Starting i completed  hundred post i have a learn many things . Improve english . Interact many people. Read comment's gain knowledge.  It's a good platform for me its helpful me up bringing. 

• +4 1

Hello dear i am new here in this forum. I joined after few days ago.i have no experience in facing problems. I feel comfortable. Because New here not complete my first 100 post .I wish I could be able to make money quickly. It's a great platform to grow up...

I am not facing any difficulty for now, I feel very okey in this forum, I am gaining knowledge anytime I log in to this forum so I am very happy about the forum.

Although, only the beginners are requested to gives their first experience to this topic.

But i thought to contribute because I was once a beginner and thus pass this process as well.

The simple experience i could share is how I was about to give up and forgo the forum in the inceptive period but I was well tortured by a senior member that never to think about that again.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Dear sir @Kashan khan, your topic is very lovely and interesting. I am new here in this platform. I am very happy and enjoy to this site. I found that this is platform one of the best where we gain same time money and knowledge. I glad, you shared thoughts with us. Thank you very much. 😊

On 12/23/2020 at 7:31 AM, Kashan khan said:

Yes, it will be acceptable encounters that all beginners should share their experience of crypto. Because everybody has new words to clarify them so their method of talking will be acceptable.

• +2 1

No, I do not have difficulty with this platform, the work here is wonderful and easy, and I feel a great feeling to work here. It feels beautiful and it makes you feel that you are useful to some

I chose this platform because it is honest and promises to do something wonderful

As a beggner when i join this plateforme i face alot of problems because i don't know about crypto currency trading bitcoins and other things about Cryptocurrencies  . So the first 💯 post very difficult for me but i never lose my hopes and learning about crypto talk after that every thing so easy . 

Now o feel happy because i learn and earning form this plateforme 

Cryptotalk very helpful for me because i pay my uneversty fees from this plateforme 

I feel great utilizing this stage and the challenges I looked here, old buddy, were the absence of involvement about the digital money and also the English language, however I attempted to create them and are presently better.

My experience have been more than I expected when I first start I thought it won't be easy to go with but now I have more knowledge about crypto.

The things I also learn is that people don't care about post sometimes even when it's a useful post.

I am new to the site, I have no experience yet, but I learned from my friend that I can work on it or make a lot of money in a very short time.

Hy my friends. I am new to this platform and i think this is one of the best online platform till date. And i am so happy to be a member in this platform. With this platform it not only help us grow but also helps in making money that is hardwork is paid off in here which make the platfrom more attractive. As a beginner i am impressed by the forum. Hoping to make money soon through this forum. Happy heing here. One of the best online platfrom till date from my point of view.

I would like to wish you all the best and success in your endeavors .. I am a new member here that is very happy that I am gaining knowledge and money at the same time and this platform is the best, most reliable, dependable, easy and simple to deal with ..  Good luck and success. This platform not only helps you earn money but also enhances your knowledge.  Whenever I join the platform, I see that there are a lot of people in English and through this platform one problem in my language has been solved and the other I was not at all worried about cryptocurrency.  Now that I have a lot of cryptocurrencies this is a great platform for me and you too can enjoy this platform and learn a lot from it and play your album to others.

I have been here since the creation of this forum in fact, I am very grateful to this forum, in fact I learned everything I know about cryptocurrencies from this forum, in addition to that I accumulated very good capital and entered the world of trading.

• +4 1

I welcome you first, my friend, I entered this platform through one of my relatives that this platform is very wonderful and offers us many features. First, it provides us with information and gives us experiences in the world of cryptocurrencies and secondly it provides us with payments that help us in our daily life

• +5 1

No . I have no difficulty with the platform, it is very simple.
It's a nice platform.
I chose this platform to raise capital

• Useful or interesting 1

Though then when I was still a beginner the only difficulty I had then was his to exchange my bitcoins to their suitable coins and I had to ask the experience ones here, since then its has been wonderful for me been here and I could gladly recommend this forum to my friends.

My experience as a beginner on this wonderful platform has been lime from grass to grace and am enjoying my stay here at least I can also earn money from the platform and I am also learning  how to invest and trade on the platform at the same time. I love this platform. 

So far I have not had any difficulties, but I know that as I analyze the different sections, surely some doubts will appear, but I know that I can turn to members with more experience to answer my questions. I feel very good using this platform, trying to do a good job so that it grows day by day.

On 12/23/2020 at 5:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

I am not facing any difficulties since I joined this forum and it's always a nice experience working here, lastly I opted for this platform because of the benefits it gives to us, at least we can earn while as learning something about crypto and survive with the income we get.

Upbeat morning I joined the stage in view of its great standing . I feel glad to be an individual from the Cryptotalk gathering and have accomplished a ton from the discussion. . I am learning various things about this gathering regular and before long will be capable of procuring also.

Actually I have no trouble using cryptotalk to post but posting takes a lot of time so it's hard to manage time with my daily work. I chose cryptotalk because it pays with BTC, if other campaigns only pay with tokens that have not been listed on the exchange. I thought only cryptotalk paid BTC.

• +1 1

I joined this forum a few days ago and i just completed my first 100 useful post after 130 posts. At one time i got disheartened. But i didn't stop. Now i'm happy and i'm going to complete my first 20 posts. 

I am not just a begginer also not I am on this platform from ma y time. I think I am the mediocre but still i am very happy with it. My experience on the cryptotalk is that we have to work at any cast until we can't get something if we not work . So either you are in any forum you have to work hard. 

• Useful or interesting 1