All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:01 PM, Maria sentos said:

l can't access other forums untill when I'm done with answering the first 100 post and was  finding it difficult here but with time I've got to understand so many things about this platform another thing I've noticed is that users hardly give out reputation on post this days don't know why though.

I agree with you my friend. Giving reputations to each other is an important part of the forum and the reputation system. If you think the post deserves it, please don't hesitate to give positive reaction to the  owner of the post. We cryptotalk fellows should help each other. Have a nice evening.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It  very  good  platform  for learning  and earning .  Here We do less work and earn more . There are  many  advantages to join  crypto  talk . It give  us  the  Opportunity  to  give  and take  different  Opinions . I am  new  here  in short  time  i learn  about  many  topics  and get  information  about  cryptocurrency .

Thanks  crypto  for giving  me  this opportunity 

@Ahsan abbasi  We are very grateful to you, you shared your experience with us. You are a Full member, you are senior, we can learn a lot from your information. Take care of your juniors, if any difficulty comes to them, then you are requested to help them.

@Ashanty Hope you like this platform and you will learn a lot from here. There is no better platform than this to know about digital currency, this is my opinion. Stay blessed dear.

• +2 1

Yes, I am pleased to join the cryptotalk forum because it is a great platform that can help us learn about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them in order to achieve the required profits and there are many expert people who provide assistance when we need it.

I am one of the old people in this forum. I created my first account about a year or 7 months ago and I worked on it and made profits and accomplished wonderful achievements, but I was banned without knowing and why I felt frustrated and did not create another account and now I have returned to my work and I will make profits from it

First it was a bit hard to complete 100 post task but after that i had good relief and now am able to spend good amount of time in reading and posting content.

Hello everyone, my experience on this platform, has been rewarding, I have been able to learn many things, as for the subject of crypto, not only have I learned, but also, I have put it into practice, and I have done very well, and thanks to the advice and publications that have made, in this extraordinary forum.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

There is a no problem work on this forum but first task make 100 post is a very difficult for me as a new bie. I will choose this forum for explore my knowledge and earn some money in free time. Best wishes 

At first, I felt some difficulty due to strange terms, but with reading and following up, these terms became the basis of my basic work

I chose this forum because of the good reputation it occupies. It is the best and it is an integrated school of digital currencies and trading

• +3 1

On 12/30/2020 at 2:03 AM, pablomarwan said:

I feel comfortable, but more than that. Every day I scroll through it in order to see what the forum members are offering.
The best thing is that there is a lot of information and every time you read you have general and special knowledge about encryption and some pictures about new technologies.

Yes dear it's very comfortable. And best thing for me it's a very informative and usefull forum and frankly speaking I'm very to here. Where I will spend 2 to 3 hour daily and earn handsome amount In a day. 

• +2 1

This is a great platform where many senior members are seen helping new members .It's very easy to work here. Stay tuned for more posts. Go to all the posts, read the comments and learn about this forum.We should work hard honestly on this forum. we guide the big new member that if you do this kind of work, then you can go ahead and provide a good foundation in cryptocurrency. This forum is a teacher of crypto currencies. Anyone can learn about crypto in this forum. even if you don't have any idea about crypto before then you can gain.

All experience I have gotten is just on my first 100 Posts which it seems to stressful but actually building learning aspects on crypto currency and Bitcoins.

few days ago and by first day on this platform wasn't easy going for me cause didn't know I can't access other forums untill when I'm done with answering the first 100 post and was finding it difficult here but with time I've got to understand so many things about this platform another thing I've noticedgrowing a lot. I wish I could be able to make money quickly. It's a great 

Hello, I am very happy to work together cryptotalk, Because every time i learning and earning. It's a great platform, It's very easy to work here. so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of this is very good, I gain a lot of experience through it.  it very wonderful.

I am also beginner here. I have no problem here. I enjoyed alot here. This is my first and good experience till now hope do my best work on this platform. I feel comfortable on this platform. This platform improves your english. This platform is best for earning and learning. This platform is best for poor students who can't afford the cost of universities and colleges.

As a beignere I have faced some problems on this platform. Because I have not any experience of online working yet before. I have no information about crypto world and stock market. But my senior friends help me well and push me to go forward by motivation. Now I am enjoying my working.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

Dear @Kashan khan i am a beginner here on this platform i am not facing any problem on crypto. I am feeling myself very happy to be a part of crypto. Dear friend one of my friends suggest me to join this forum and learn more about cryptocurencies from it. Best wishes for all 😊. @Ahmad Abbas

• +3 1

I am new to the forum and at the moment everything is going very well for me, I feel comfortable here and I have every intention of spending a long time working in the forum. Always try to work with the utmost seriousness and responsibility, respecting all forum users. I hope to reach the goal of 100 useful advertisements soon!

Hi friend, usually I am also have the same experience as all the beginners gets in the beginning. The experience of 100 posts. My friend recommended me Cryptotalk and bring me here. He also told me that I would be post 100 posts first and after 100 posts my payment will be generated on every post. I said him it is so easy to post 100 posts which I will be completed in a day. But when I started to post here, I got it very tough to post 100 posts. I was almost given up because my mind was that time just for earning. After five days, I haven't completed 100 posts yet, but I started to read contents in the topic and began to learn about Cryptocurrency. That thing change my mind from earning to learning and now I am have been here for 20 days. 

• +4 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello there ,I think that this site is one of the best sites on the internet because we all can learn evrything about crypto world from this platform and any question we have we can write it and we will be answered on it.

• +1 1

First of all I welcome you friends and my experiences in this forum have gone very well thanks to this Cryptotalk platform, I have a lot of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies and I hope to continue forward friends.

Helo friends i think cryptotalk is a best forum for the students and everyone who wants to earn online so from my point of view it is very beneficial for the people to earn. Because it is a worldwide trend and a brilliant one. 

The main reason why I chose this platform compared to other sites like faucet was you could earn here just by creating good content and the income you could get here is higher compared to what you could get on faucet site and other free earning sites. I think the best farming site is the forum like this one and the BitcoinTalk since they paid you a decent amount of money.

Welcome, my friend, No, I don't find it difficult at all, in the beginning a little bit, but after that, I got used to and became more familiar with digital currencies and cryptocurrencies. Yes, for more experience and financial gain

All beggars should have experience with cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the future of the future. We get a lot of money from here, we work hard. There are benefits to profit from. Many have benefited from crypto currency investments. This site is a very good site for a student.