All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

I came to know about cryptotalk from my friend. At first i was confused because i haven't been experienced anything like this platform but now, this is easy there are many people who helped , you just have to read the responses and topics. After all this is a great platform to earn money for a student like me. 

Since I join this forum, it's been awesome. I feel so excited knowing and learning about cryptotalk. It is a very good place to be. Aside from earning, I learnt a lot form various people. This forum is informative, educative and enlightening. I commend the efforts of the moderators of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Everything is easy in the Cryptotalk forum and this platform is playing a very good role in achieving success by using your good skills.  I feel happy to be a member of the Cryptotalk forum and have achieved a lot from the forum.  I have been able to learn a lot about crypto in the forums which has given me confidence to work with crypto.  Everything I want to know, I want to learn, I have chosen to get everything in this forum.

Yes, newcomers in general don't have much experience sharing, but some of them may have it and share it with us to see if the forum really integrates and what problems they've had while using the forum.

Well post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining us,I don't know about it but I need learn about it and then after I discussed in your topic, good luck.

• +1 1

Happy morning I joined the platform because of its good reputation, as it gives enough knowledge about coding in addition to good earning. Dealing in the forum is very easy for the rest of the sites. You get the necessary experience from the forum with the help of other members as well, which is a good thing.

Investing in cryptocurrency can make a huge profit. However, it's also highly risky. You can win and lose a large amount of money quickly.  This means crypto trading is exciting, and it can be very difficult to keep peace in mind under heavy pressure.

If you find it hard to make money with cryptocurrency. You might think that “ should I invest in cryptocurrency?”.

By the end of this article, you will know what you can do to make money with crypto.,.,.

I am not a beginner but off course i have passed through this experience. It was not easy for me to become full member specially from the start. But once you start getting payments, you are motivated.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2020 at 9:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

Hello my friend I am new member in that crypto word. I was looking for a online site where I can earn some extra money. Then I learn about crypto and starting doing my hundred free comment task. Up till now I learn a lot about crypto which is going to be very much beneficial to me. Keep two is becoming more and more popular day by day so I think I Make the right choice to join crypto.

• +2 1

Hello friends i am new here.After joining this platform, I realized that this platform has a lot of knowledge for us. With the help of this platform I am able to continue my study.The most important side is that I am enjoying learning English with the help of this platform. 

• +1 1

I have been working on this site for some time so far I have learned a lot from cryptotalk which I have not been able to learn from any other site.I like this site a lot because I have solved my financial problems for this site.Hopefully I can go a long way ahead.

• +3 1

On 12/23/2020 at 9:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

When I first joined this site, it was very difficult for me to post 100 because I had never done anything like this before.But slowly it gets better. I feel very comfortable now. I haven't received payment on this site yet so I'm excited to get paid.

Yes my dear it is the best forum and louder with Crytpo knowledge. So I think it is the best forum and very well forum. It forum make me full with expert and also wealthy. It is the best for me.

• +2 1

I still consider myself as a begginer in crypto world, and i love this forum because i can improve my knowledge about crypto. I don't see any negative part in this forum. We can learn new things and we can make nice amount of money, it's perfect, especially while the bitcoin price increase too much.

I can say that I am beginner on this website because I am using this website from one month I get experience that this website will help me.

When I come her first time then i make 100 posts. So I disappointed but I don't lose hope. But my seniors give me good advices. But now I am happy and I work on this forum daily base. And I always remember things and keep working hard. 

Yes you are right I think we should share our experiences because I think it will help to the beginner I think so be careful and share your experiences I'm learning well from this forum and now I'm trader 

• +1 1

earn crypto surveys Storm Play is a fun and easy way to earn cryptocurrency rewards! ... Millionaire Bitcoin trader shares important lessons to help you secure your ... knowledge about the way of earning money first one is crypto talk it is easy to ... Download 10 free videos every beginner Bitcoin and crypto trader must watch.

There is so much to appreciate about this platform that there is no language to speak of.  So reliable and good as this platform and I have never seen one.  I have been working on this platform for about a month now and I have not faced any problem yet.  On the contrary, I have benefited a lot so far. I joined the platform to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and earning crypto currency.

There are lot of people at this platform who have so many experiences but my experience at this platform is that the opportunity of earn and learn at the same time which I want to found, I founded it at this platform so I very thankful to my friend who advised me to join this platform

I have no problem working in this forum. It is a very good forum and very informative. I do my work calmly. I am very happy with this forum because this forum is very useful. This forum is increasing my knowledge and I am earning good income. I joined this forum to earn money and gain knowledge and now I am reaping innumerable benefits from it. Very useful forum.

• +1 1

I just joined this platform today but due my newbies I have discovered many things that the platform is really helpful for earning and also delivery knowledge and experience every single day.

On 12/23/2020 at 11:31 AM, Kashan khan said:

I really feel very good, it is the best thing that has happened to me with regard to information, since it gives us double benefits and these are convenient information for our mind and money, so it makes it perfect and at the same time something incredible, so that we have the possibility to learn many things thanks to this forum.

Hello everyone!! My name is Nicole and I'm new here. I'm glad to meet you! I like the topic of cryptocurrency and I've been in it for almost a year. I was attracted by the fact that really interesting topics are being discussed here. Hope to find cool people here with common interests😃

hi my companion ,as an apprentice part, I'm learning a ton of things consistently by remark on points and read a ton of subjects identified with digital currency simultaneously I make extra pay each week