All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

Dear friends there are many problems face in the starting time and you should try hard to reduce your problem create only those posts that are attentic knowledge you share. 

Nice suggestion ,as anew member I experience or learning many things in this group like different information , opinion,and English language in this forum

Yes I'm very happy about this forum this is the best in the world I think even I'm learning crypto trading and rules of the forum I think. So I'm very lucky at this forum and this forum also give me money.

• +2 1

My friend. I think that I do not find any problem with this platform except that I do not understand some of the topics because I am still new here trying to gain information. I chose this platform in order to learn more about cryptocurrencies. My experience here is great. I've been here for a few days, and every day I get a large amount of information that I did not know about cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

Hello dear, I'm new on this particular website in this brief adventure we've guessed we can know and get out of that site. our attention ought to be around either this and also we must be industrious.

Hello dear, I'm new on this particular website in this brief adventure I've understood we can know and get out of that site. our attention ought to be around either this and also we must really be industrious.

Dear thanks a lot your posts .🤗🤗🤗

Dear I feel proud to share my experience.

Dear I have no problem here.

Dear I am happy to work here because I get knowledge with earning.

I chose this plate form earning and getting knowledge.😍😍😍

• +2 1

Although, I dont think that there is any difficulty in this forum if you follow the rules that is guiding this forum,secondly, this forum is very straight forward and easy to understand and lastly this is a great platform that is 100% legit, so far you make comment or post you will be paid for it and that is why I choose to he here. Thanks

It's been great feeling being here on the cryptotalk. And obviously I felt difficulties in start while creating new posts. Specifically creating hundred useful unpaid posts were the is the most difficult part which can disappoint you. I joined this because it's good at earning and learning both . Thank you.

As a bigner it was much difficult and to gave much time to this forum due to this i losted my many comments when i was not connected to this forum for some reason it was much more bad experience for me

CryptoTalk has been so helpful to me giving me the knowledge required to earn profits on my own with cryptocurrency trading and investment. CryptoTalk has make me meet different people with good mindsets learning from their motivational topics on how to be successful in cryptocurrency world and lastly CryptoTalk has serve as my main source of earning in the past days I joined this forum.

Hi mate! From my experience as a beginner in this forum all members are like family regardless of their differences they assist the beginners in anyway with useful information to guild them in order to avoid mistakes. Also from my experience any new member that is not patient will find it difficult in here if he takes payment as his goal in this forum

Edited by Murtyano

I as an apprentice have my experience that I had some problems when I was new to using crypto talk but from time to time got the solution. Using crypto talk is not difficult for you just need your attention or hard work. And that’s why it’s the best option to use, excluding it in the general way you can learn and teach at the same time and accept the benefits for them.

Yes it is very good site and believable site on internet. Few people work it to earn money few work to make experience few work to improve their writing skills enhance knowledge. I like this site because to work on this site my english is better.

@Kashan khan dear at first I feel difficult because I don't know about crypto world any things but with time I continue to learn and serch about new information. And I decided to start at cryptotalk because crypto is future for currency and economic and I want to be  know and it

• +2 1

Initially it was hard to read and understand the topic and it's relevance. But now after working on this platform from couple of days i gained appropriate knowledge about decentralized currencies.

Edited by Silwester_888
  • +1 1

At the beginning of my joining this forum, I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, and I certainly encountered some difficulties during my work, as there were many topics and terms that I do not know their meaning, but little by little I started to overcome these problems
I joined this forum at the invitation of one of my friends, and I thank him for that. Working in this forum is wonderful and we gain from it currencies and knowledge.

As a beginner you most surely face a lot of difficulties at first for joining cryptotalk currency platform but you need to be hard working and dedicated in order to achieve your goals try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum to be able to earn reasonable amount of money 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true that new work is difficult but not impossible. Using this platform i'm feeling myself a lucky persom how has a great opportunity to learn. This is best platform to learn as well as learn.

I dont think so that if you read all the rules and regulations of this forum and follow them with sincerety then you have no difficulties.I feel happy with every passing day because this forum is blessing for me in these pandemic days.I joined this forun for money but after joining soon i realize that this forum is more than money because i am learning lots of things about digital world as well.This is the great experience for me and i enjoyed a lot.

After using this forum, I found it easy to follow, especially friends here to help clarify any question I ask. Here you win money and experience, which is good for everyone.

This is my first of experience earning bitcoin though cryptotalk is a straight forward forum that a new user can adapt to the system. Though from the first point it may seems to be too difficult to cope with the campaign. But with several advices and encouragement from senior members help alot 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there is a helpful forum for all first we achieve their goals of hundred post and it all posts write a rule and regulations and all posts are  meaningful Which give us a good reputation.best of luck dears 

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

Hello! First 100 comment you will face difficulty after that you will not face any difficulty. Because u are practicing from these post.

Hello dear friend, I must share our knowledge with each other, I have heard about this site from friends and would love to join, I have not had any difficulties, people here are nice and help each other, the forum offers a good opportunity for investment