All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

Hi brother one of my friend suggest me this forum and I join it after joining I found that this is incredible platform where people shares amazing ideas about crypto. This platform is great opportunity for those who want to learn about crypto. I'm glad to be here with such an amazing peoples. This forum increase my knowledge about crypto.

Dear how are you, I hope you are well, I am here to think for the same reason that all members are also here to earn bitcoin and learn about the world of crypto and investment .

Fortunately, I do not face any problems here. Only sometimes I feel bad because of my posts being deleted by the moderators, but I keep working hard and actively

I am very happy to be in this forum and wish good luck to everyone.

For me I do not have a problem with this platform and working on it is easy and simple, I chose this platform to gain knowledge and money, to communicate with people from all over the world, and also to improve my English.

3 minutes ago, Shittu Dauda said:

Thank you for your credible question, I felt comfortable here infact it's a blessings to be part of Crypto member, because I met all what I need and what I didn't about Cryptocurrencies, This forum improve my writing ability and enhance my mental reasoning, I will forever be grateful to funder of Cryptotalk industry and it's director

@Shittu Dauda i am not a newbie but i want to share my experience since i was become a newbie as well. I know the hardship of reaching the first initial 100 posts, the deleted posts, it was so frustrating to see other members copying your topics/ posts, i have been restricted to post as well, i have received warning points, deleted a lot of topic i created, but i learned from all those experiences that i have encountered here in the forum. This really improves the way i write and understand things in line with cryptocurrency. @Shittu DaudaDauda i wanna add to your gratefulness as you thank the founder of this forum for what have they done to help us earn and learn here.

When i was a beginner i haven't face such problem for me using this forum is so easy because all the member s are very helpful and this forum is full on post like that which provide basic information related to the forum 

I'm using this I'm  a free hand person and want to do any work sitting  at home and its a good way so that why.  I face some difficulties  but slowly I'm understanding  it and i think its a good work for those person which a sitting in home and have have free time like me good luck 

God bless you

I feel my self lucky because I am part of this platform. I have got a lot to learn here. My knowledge is growing a lot. i Advise to all other beginers that work proper and earn this site need your time on proper bases.I wish I could be able to make money quickly. You can earn alot of money on regular basisi And meet your due by your own.

At first while using this forum, I was confused about some issues, but over time I learned. I think I have improved a lot while spending time on this forum and I feel good. The reason to choose this forum is that it both saves money and provides information.

I'm no longer a beginner in the forum which is apparently obvious from my community reputation but i can openly disclose about how I felt during my newbie period or days.

I Indeed face lots of difficulties which wanted causing me to even give up back then but i insisted and urge my self to do it as others had been doing it.

When i joined this platform i was a little bit confuse but now i am feeling very well because its a totally different platform which is attractable.I like this platform because here everybody can earn and learn.

It will have been difficult if others not helped the biggners. But all community is very coperative.

Everyone is here for collection of knowledge and experience and money. 

I am very happy and delighted to be able to work at cryptotalk.Every day I gain new experience . I learn a lot from here.This is a good site and trustworthy site to work online.I suggest everyone work here every day.

Hi friend!I am still a beginner here and wishes to grab more information. As a student, I am looking for a site for earning money and one of my friend suggest CryptoTalk to me. I found it very useful because here I can learn and earn at the same time.   Good luck!

On 12/23/2020 at 9:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

I am not facing any difficulty in this forum and I am trying to do my job properly and perfectly so that I can earn well from this forum. I am feeling very happy and lucky to work in this platform and I always want to work in this platform forever. We choose this platform to increase our knowledge about the crypto world. 

Hello dear I'm also a beginner on this platform I have no online earning job and even I'm also graphic designer but can't find  any way for work someone suggested me crypto talk when I heard this I feel it's very Easy but after join This is a tough but now I feel easy to use I'm not so much good in english but just good in english I worked hard and inshallah one day I will grow

This platform is primarily good for those who have little knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency, I read some things that were useful when I joined here.It provides a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and other things which I find very useful because here I can learn and earn at the same time luck is the best of luck.

First of all I was confused about how to do things in cryptotalk

But in time I learned learned learned , I have not yet earned but I'm digging through it. I have only reached 23 post there is still more to do , so I'm motivated everyday , all the best for all newbies ✌️

I don't think I found it very hard staying in this platform, I think it's great. The best thing is that there is a lot of information and every time you read you have general and special knowledge about encryption. You get to earn by either writing on a topic or commenting as simple as that.

Although i am new member here but i am having good experience ..

This is the best platform to learn and earn..

We can communicate with no. Of users seniors here..

We can get much info. And number of best ways to learn and learn ..it teaches us to stay with patience ...

Cryptotalk is one of the best plateform and it provides all the basic opportunities to all members. The main opportunities of this forum are earning and learning. This forum is also a source of learning and as well as the earning. You can get more knowledge from this forum. But this forum gives the more challenges and these are tough. But these challenges are very informative. 

When all is said in done the fledglings don't have a ton experience to share yet some of them can have it and offer it with us to check whether they truly incorporate the discussion and what issue they have face on it when they utilize the gathering and we can help each other to res..

Hey pricey i'm additionally new on this web website online however on this quick revel in i've judged that we are able to study and earn from this web website online.our consciousness have to be on each of this and we have to be industrious.

Hey pricey i'm additionally new on this web website online however on this quick revel in i've judged that we are able to study and earn from this web website online.our consciousness have to be on each of this and we have to be industrious.

There is the satisfactory revel in in my a part of lifestyles which i've evered visible on this because of that forum.i just like the first manner to satisfy the primary a hundred submit that is the satisfactory revel in on it that i've visible due to the fact if u  stuffed your a hundred submit then u realize that if u are inclined or now no longer for this to do for a few innovative mind.a few humans are nervous for this a hundred submit that how we earn so i cautioned for individuals who are amateur that u may be study from their senior participants revel in.if that is faux then in no way thousand humans paintings on it.it's miles complete of encourging and wonderfuk and fact base incomes programme that is satisfactory for u becuase cryptotalk is the arena extensive programme.

When I was beginners in this forum there was not huge topics. Only a few topics was available here. The forum rules was also too much easy. Now forum have lots of members and a huge amount of topics. This is the best opportunity for new members.