All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

I am so grateful to have this forum.I am so happy to work on this forum because i am learning so many things and also earning from it.I am getting experienced and seniors are helping us.

i come to cryptotalk for earning money. i am student. my family is so poor. i can't continent my study lack money. so come her with many dream. i want to be more experienced on here.  as i am new.. my target is to fulfil 100  posts. i have completed already 20 post. i want to successful in this forum.

Hi friend!

yes i have most experience this site this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of this is very good site i suggest all new beginner are you daily work this site,

thanks.   Good luck.

I am new to this platform. Right now I am joining this platform. It is about three or four while it is a very short period of time but this time it will be very good. Save and comment. This is a great platform to take advantage of as well as learn from here.With this platform you will learn as well as not much less which will be very helpful for you in real life.

• +1 1

You will share your experiences with all the old members on this platform. You will be able to know more about your problems and get solutions from the old members. This is a good site to share your experiences.

• +1 1

I came on this forum a few days ago, so far I have not faced any difficulty on this platform. 

Secondly, the answer to your question is that I am very happy working on this platform and I am very much satisfied too. 

Thirdly, the purpose of my coming on this platform was to gain a lot of knowledge about crypto  and earn money along with gaining knowledge.

• +3 1

I have just start working here.i am too glad for working here and I am too much grateful to this great platform for providing such an amazing online job without going anywhere out from home.

Thanks for receiving our opinions. This forum is so nice. I really happy and stashfied with its work and also wish here for a long time. As you should know about my experience and I surely shared with you. According to my experience it is necessary to know about all rules of forum. This forum is best for information and knowledge. But it has very strict rules and if we do not follow these we are banned. 

As I am a new member in the forum right now, so I do not have any special experience and knowledge, but I will definitely say that the forum is an interesting platform as well as a professional platform where we get to learn a lot of experience and  knowledge along with earning BTC. Apart from this, here we also get our solution by sharing our problem with people. 

We, as a beginner, it was also very difficult for me to understand about this forum. To be honest, I was here initially just for earning that's why it was very difficult to survive here. After spending time here, I also take interest to learn knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading. Then I got realised that this forum is not only for earning but also very useful for learning. Now I am spending my great time in this forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The platform is wonderful and very useful as it contains various features and many services that can be used as the platform has helped me a lot, which makes me learn and benefit very much, as there are many cryptocurrencies that can be dealt with

Answer of your first question that I don't face any problem on this forum and second  I feel very happy and  comfortable  on this forum  and answer of third question is that I chose this forum  because we can earn money and learn knowledge on this forum at a time . 

• +1 2

Thanks for giving me opportunity to share my opinion I joined this platform in December 2020 I faced difficulty to complete first 100 comments. But In the presence of respected seniors  and guidance of @M Ahtisham I learnt a lot and now feeling lucky to joined this platform 

This platform is  good  for beginnerswho has little knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency, when I joined here I read some topics that were useful to me so I didn't encounter any difficulty, you also get paid for writing a topic or post when you get good reactions from people. 

• +1 1

Hello this platform is one of the best platforms ever you are here to learn everything, and if you have any questions this provides a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and other topics i found it very useful because here I can learn and earn at the same time.best of luck 🥰🎈

Hello friend i want to tell you about crypto talk platform.crypto talk is the nice platform this forum is specially good for student they earn money and work this platform as a part time jobs.this forum is important and useful for all member.you can earn here and also learn from this platform.many people working here to earn money and fullfil our the need.i also work ean money and learn about cryptocurrency and trading system. this platform give me many things i learn trading and i earn more money.crypto talk is change my life it is more helpful.

Edited by syed shah
miss some
  • +3 1

I joined these platform not long ago and I found out all the post I am comenting on are very interesting and useful to me and I feel comfortable here because all the information that was share here is part of the knowledge am gaining on every topic I make comment on. 

Hello! Yes my friend I face difficulties when I started working on cryptotalk but with the passage of time I realize that cryptotalk is very beneficial to get both money and knowledge at the same time 

I am beginners I have experience that in starting when I was using Crypto talk newly I face some difficulties but time by time I I get their solution it is not difficult to use Crypto talk Just you need attention or hard work

This platform is very good compared to others and that is why it is the best option to use it, apart from that in this one it feels very useful and very pleasant for the simple fact that you can learn and teach at the same time and receive benefits for they are a very nice way this platform.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hi, I am new here. I am having very good experiences with crypto talk. I hope to get success in this online work. I want to learn everything about this forum. 

Edited by Samkhan

I'm my case I want to tell that I wanna make money online. I like to do online work. This is a gorgeous platform to make money. And also I am not facing any type of difficulty there. This is very good platform. I am enjoying work here.

On 1/2/2021 at 7:05 PM, Gradebabe said:

I have not been here for long so I haven't Experience much here.

This is very informative forum where we can take guidance from our senior members as well as from leaders. I join this forum to earn but now a days earning system is little bit effected,feeling discouraged but trying hard to get bitcoin 

Recently i compeleted my 100 posts .In begining i have faced many problems.My posts are deleted by moderators .I am very sad about that.But i am.not losing hope .I am writing my best content .

Now i feel bit comportable on this forum .kindly guys support me 

In spite of the fact that, I dont feel that there is any trouble in this discussion on the off chance that you observe the principles that is controlling this forum,secondly, this gathering is straight forward and straightforward and finally this is an incredible stage that is 100% genuine, so far you offer remark or post you will be paid for it and that is the reason I decide to he here. Much appreciated.