Why I am buying the Bitcoin dips - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sykkuno

Why I am buying the Bitcoin dips

Take a look at those that invest in Bitcoin:

• Grayscale: Institutions in America, pension funds, wealthy investors
  • Square and Microstrategy: Public traded companies in Nasdaq
  • Banks: We have no data but all are having bullish predictions for 2021, meaning they are fully loaded
  • Paypal and Cashapp, also Robinhood, e-Toro and other stock trading apps: Retail adoption
  • Crypto exchanges: Have seen massive increase in traffic in 2020.

Mostly it is institutions that are buying. They are in for the long run and won't start trading like whales and this brings better chances for long term success.

Selling your Bitcoin at $18000 means you are selling it to institutions, banks and to the rich. 

If you think you can outsmart all of them by selling at this level, think again. Bitcoin as an investment has strength to reach ten or even a hundred times higher in price in a decade. This is what all of these funds are betting on and they are buying your Bitcoin cheap.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

These are interesting facts and perhaps it is correct that instead of selling now we should be buying the dips. Whales seem to be trying a lot to bring the price down but prices didn't drop too much. $18000 was support this time and if it is confirmed in the next few hours than it will be a higher low, meaning a breakout above 20k could be imminent.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

6 hours ago, percare said:

These are interesting facts and perhaps it is correct that instead of selling now we should be buying the dips. Whales seem to be trying a lot to bring the price down but prices didn't drop too much. $18000 was support this time and if it is confirmed in the next few hours than it will be a higher low, meaning a breakout above 20k could be imminent.

Bitcoin is not only meant for institutions and organizations, individuals can also hold on to it, selling your bitcoin at the current price is as good as dashing it out to institutions that are willing to buy it even at a higher price 

• +3 1

We see for the first time interest like that on Bitcoin. I read today a positive Bitcoin reaction from a bank that was very interesting. It is either they bought and want to sell or they really believe this. anyway I don't trust the banks but there are more except them.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-will-eat-gold-s-market-share-according-to-jpmorgan

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is no gurntied call on trading or generally investing in crypto, you cant know for sure that 18000$ is a dip, May be the retrace go even further, at the end it is a trader call and we will not know the right choice unless after it happens. 

• Useful or interesting 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

I suggest buying the dips using  dca. This is the dollar cost average approach many investors have. Price drops to 18k buy some, if it drops to 17k buy some more, the bottom would be somewhere near as the third buy at 16k will be the final. There is a chance of failing with this strategy too but it is something many are doing, this is why you see steps when prices drop and it doesn't just drop too much in no time.

• +3 1

Well making entry at this position seems Risky in my opinion. Just wait a little bit and you can take your entry if we start to ride the bull run. We have news that MicroStrategy seems to buying Bitcoin worth 450M again, it's another bullsh news if they starts buying the price will easily cross 20k. Institution adoption is happening and for long term, I Definitely say hes but there is also a risk involved like we see yesterday btc crash.

For me personally, I am looking for alts specially low and medium cap at this moment 😜.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Another news in favor of not selling, but buying bitcoin in the long term.
At a long distance, bitcoin has always shown positive dynamics! The bullish trend is sure to start with even more force after the new year.

On 12/9/2020 at 6:52 AM, Sykkuno said:

• Banks: We have no data but all are having bullish predictions for 2021, meaning they are fully loaded
  • Paypal and Cashapp, also Robinhood, e-Toro and other stock trading apps: Retail adoption

Mostly it is institutions that are buying. They are in for the long run and won't start trading like whales and this brings better chances for long term success.

Selling your Bitcoin at $18000 means you are selling it to institutions, banks and to the rich. 

If you think you can outsmart all of them by selling at this level, think again. Bitcoin as an investment has strength to reach ten or even a hundred times higher in price in a decade. This is what all of these funds are betting on and they are buying your Bitcoin cheap.

@Sykkuno yes, Maybe it is as you say, but the buying and selling of coins depends on the action the person doing it wants to do, maybe someone is selling at 18k because they bought at 14k, they are making a profit that they planned for that price and time, so You will be doing the right thing because you are fulfilling your investment plan and obtaining the expected return, those who buy in 18k will have a future sale plan at a higher price and thus each one in their plans, the idea of the one who starts would be to study whether to buy and holds or plays with daily fluctuation, the world of cryptocurrencies is complex, extensive and very unpredictable because of how diverse and free it is, greetings.

• +2 2

In markets there is a say: BTFD. Buy the dip and don't ask questions. Is it going to dip more buy more. If you already hold and are in fear then keep holding and stop looking, watch a movie go outside spend your time constructively and wait as prices will recover.

On 12/9/2020 at 6:52 PM, Sykkuno said:

That's right, I strongly agree with you. People buy bitcoin when the price of it dumped, this is the best strategy when you're investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin is for a long term investment because the price of it could rise up to the highest price of it or surpassed the highest price of it in just a week because of the vitality of it. If you really want to earn in bitcoin so bad then you must control yourself when selling your bitcoin because we don't know if the price of it will rise or fall after you selling it.

• +5 1

On 12/10/2020 at 2:34 PM, Ridam said:

For me personally, I am looking for alts specially low and medium cap at this moment 😜.

I have this in mind too as there are some that can give us very good profit. I have hopes for many cryptocurrencies and there could be some of them that can rise a lot. Some say buy Polkadot, Chainlink and some that are on the top, but I think these are already on the top and we can expect some small price rise but not a lot like some coins that are doing good moves and are in a lot smaller market cap today. There is risk with those so I am only making smaller investments.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2020 at 4:49 PM, talo122 said:

There is no gurntied call on trading or generally investing in crypto, you cant know for sure that 18000$ is a dip, May be the retrace go even further, at the end it is a trader call and we will not know the right choice unless after it happens. 

Bitcoin will soon return good profit on your investment but only if you have patience and can wait for the Bitcoin price up trend which is also called the Bull trend.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

That is why all electronic or central banks seek to increase their balance by purchasing bitcoins. This is a clear investment for everyone, although this time it will push the limits. And everyone is preparing for that stage, so you see that he has not yet exceeded $ 20,000. Until the banks are funded so that they can pay everyone.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, Sykkuno said:

You may be right, the increase of traffic this year into cryptocurrency is something else, we had no such traffic records in the previous years, this lockdown due to corona virus has really pushed many into adopting cryptos. We shall see what 2021 hold for us. We pray to God for life first.

Such institutions, forums, companies, and applications will not buy all this amount of Bitcoin at a low price out of futility. They are sure that its price will be more in the future, so we have to buy and keep it for the future, and that the price of 18,000 for these whales does not mean anything. They invest for the long term, meaning that Its price will be double or much more in the future. We must be vigilant and not underestimate these facts

On 12/17/2020 at 2:25 AM, Serdar202009 said:

It's really important to buy right now. Because its value is increasing day by day. However, there are some risks. For example, in 2008, the value of BTC instantly dropped significantly. I hope this situation does not happen again.

You can have that situation in mind because the prediction for the Bitcoin is either so high or either very down, so don't trust on the crypto and sell if you are confuse.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

My friend, this is good information and a definition of a small group of whales who control money and all currencies, so this is interesting information. We know a part of the whale people who buy cryptocurrencies, especially from America. Thank you for this article

• +5 1

It seems something is cooking for the Bitcoin future and maybe is for the short time 2021, when we see those big companies interesting in buying Bitcoin like PayPal, Banks, Grayscale, Square and Micro strategy...etc this is not for nothing, I'm sure they are preparing something of improvement and change about cryptocurrency exchange.

• +3 1

Yes, the truth is that for a few months a large number of institutions have been buying large amounts of Bitcoin and I don't think they will because the price is going to go down, I imagine they expect 2021 to be a great year. Although I also believe that some are longer term.
We'll see what happens, but everything seems to indicate that they will continue to buy Bitcoins.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2020 at 12:52 PM, Sykkuno said:

I haven't though it this way, but I don't think it means a lot. If the banks and the institutions decide they can make more profit by manipulating the market and sending Bitcoin price lower then they will do that. I have seen many news from banks and I don't think we should trust them and move how they want. But we should see the real value of Bitcoin as they haven't seen it yet. It is money that can't be stopped and no matter the price it will be used for many way.

On 12/9/2020 at 6:52 PM, Sykkuno said:

This is very true, institutions are now buying a lot of bitcoin to protect the value of their money from inflation. We have to do the same and keep the major portions of your bitcoin and only sell/trade with small portion of your bitcoin porfolio. Otherwise, the institutions will own all the bitcoin in the future and we will be subject their manipulations once more.

Buying the dips when you have an investing plan for the future is an excellent decision, in fact many investors follow this strategy for Bitcoin as we get our wages every month and we have only a small part of this to invest or save in a bank. Saving in a bank may not be the best decision as we expect some problems and already we see the weakening of the national currencies that decline against hard assets.

BTC is a gold generator those who adopted early staged get the big out come like a 14 years old boy who don't want to go to college have invested in crypto and make huge profit during 2017.So we have to invest instead of selling and find more opportunities for low price. Because like institutes we don't have big investment but we can grew slowly by doing trading and increase the number of BTC in possession. Just buy at low and sell at high then bug again.If we lose this opportunity when BTC isn't fully develop missed we will regret. For now the time many institute have sighted the future of world and moved toward BTC adoption. 

The main purpose of making transactions across exchange or trading is to make profits, we purchase when is low and sell when it rises, when done care who buy at any situation, all that is our concern is making profits.