Talk Tokens In Investment Box - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
huesca123

Talk Tokens In Investment Box

Howdy all,

I have posted before about how I invest my Talk Tokens in Investment Box, at the end of the day. When I know I wont be posting anymore & earning anymore Talk Tokens. I do this for 2 reasons:

1) If I sell the coins Daily, Im just pushing the price down, which hurts everybody. Including myself.

2) In Investment Box, the Talk Tokens earn 1% Daily, min. investment is 10 Talk Tokens. You can cancel the contracts at anytime.

You wont get rich this way but by not selling your Talk Tokens, we maintain its price or it will even go up. Which is a win - win situation for everybody. Im also a firm believer of seeing is believing. Hence, heres a screen shot of my investment in Investment Box of my Talk Tokens.

Happy Earning Everybody !!!!!!!!

Talk Tokens.png

Edited by huesca123
fix typo
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

The more we withdraw the talk codes, the more they decreased, which is 1% of the profits, it will not make the difference, but if we monopolize it, it will either keep the currency in place or rise again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, huesca123 said:

Howdy all,

I have posted before about how I invest my Talk Tokens in Investment Box, at the end of the day. When I know I wont be posting anymore & earning anymore Talk Tokens. I do this for 2 reasons:

1) If I sell the coins Daily, Im just pushing the price down, which hurts everybody. Including myself.

2) In Investment Box, the Talk Tokens earn 1% Daily, min. investment is 10 Talk Tokens. You can cancel the contracts at anytime.

You wont get rich this way but by not selling your Talk Tokens, we maintain its price or it will even go up. Which is a win - win situation for everybody. Im also a firm believer of seeing is believing. Hence, heres a screen shot of my investment in Investment Box of my Talk Tokens.

Talk Tokens.png

Yeah you are right, the only talk token holders at the moment are members of this forum, so if we all hold the talk token and invest it on invetbox then the price will be good and stable, but now as we all know the price is drooping, and we are losing our moneys.

• +2 2

On 12/4/2020 at 12:19 PM, huesca123 said:

Howdy all,

Talk Tokens.png

I am very optimistic that if members will keep their talk token or they invest it in an invest box this will make the talk token to keep on increasing and it will be a great benefit to everyone.

• +3 1

Howdy all,

Talk Tokens.png

I think for now the best thing to do with the talk token is  to actually  invest it in the yobit investbox especially now that the rates  are very low. 

Howdy all,

Talk Tokens.png

I think for now the best thing to do with the talk token is  to actually  invest it in the yobit investbox especially now that the rates  are very low. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Dumping the talk token at this price is worse thing that anyone could do. But I am seeing the order book and its shows people are hurried to sell their tokens at such lower price. Personally I am accumulating as much as talk I could and I have talk since the beginning in investbox. The profit (Daily talk return) that I am getting though the talk token makes me always feel, I had done the best decision by keeping the talk token😊.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I also put a talk token in the investBox in Yobit and collected a good amount there. It is true that in this way we keep the price so that it does not drop significantly, but in the end what? Won't we sell our coins at the end? Then if everyone sells their tokens the price will drop very dramatically !!!
There has to be a solution to this problem by the CryptoTalk administration, otherwise everyone will be a loser in the end and so is the forum too.

• +2 1

There are many members who put their Talk token on Investbox include me. But I don't understand how the Talk token still there are who selling it! Are we able to find any other solution to encourage others to hold their Talk token, without selling them?… I think this is not on our hand to do that, all depended on about Yobit. 

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

6 hours ago, Admi88 said:

the percentage of 1% is small

Yeah it's very small @Admi88 .I think it will be good if the moderators increase it to about 2 % .It will really help in the increase in price of Talk token .The reason is that if it is increased the members will start holding these coins for investment and hence the price will increase .

• +3 1

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Talk tokens are very good.  Its price has dumped a little now.  However, its price will increase in the future.  However, if you sell these tokens every day, you will not make much profit.  However, if you keep it in the investment box, you will get 1% interest.  As a result, you will gradually become the owner of a good talk token.  So I suggest investing without selling tokens.

• +2 1

Main reason I suggested in a thread the investbox should come with added action to reduce the rate of dump of interest gotten from investbox. Earning 1% seems with minimum of 10 talk token seems to easy to gather more. I would suggest a minimum of 10k with 1% daily and a an added action.

• Useful or interesting 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

only the users of this forum and of the yobit exchange have the token talk because does not exist anywhere else its low value is because it exist in abundance on the market even if we all stopped selling the token and put it on investbox, we would still create more and therefore at the time of selling them their value would be even lower, however my strategy is this I put a large sum on the invest box and sell the interest made daily

• +1 1

On 12/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, huesca123 said:

Herkese merhaba,

Günün sonunda Talk Tokenlerimi Yatırım Kutusuna nasıl yatırdığımı daha önce yayınlamıştım. Artık göndermeyeceğimi ve artık Talk Token kazanmayacağımı bildiğimde. Bunu 2 nedenden dolayı yapıyorum:

1) Madeni paraları Günlük olarak satarsam, sadece fiyatı düşürürüm, bu da herkesi incitir. Ben dahil.

2) Yatırım Kutusunda, Talk Tokenlar% 1 Günlük, min. yatırım 10 Talk Tokens'tır. Sözleşmeleri istediğiniz zaman iptal edebilirsiniz.

Bu şekilde zengin olmayacaksınız, ancak Talk Token'larınızı satmayarak, fiyatını koruyoruz veya hatta artacak. Bu herkes için bir kazan-kazan durumu. Ben de görmek inanmaktır. Dolayısıyla, Talk Tokenlerimin Yatırım Kutusuna yaptığım yatırımın ekran görüntüsü burada.

Herkese Mutlu Kazançlar !!!!!!!!

Talk Tokens.png

Actually, I totally agree with you. For the talk token, we determine the price movements on the Yobit exchange today. In other words, Talk token price is not intervened from outside. Therefore, I recommend everyone to invest in Talk token. As long as you keep it in your hand, it will reach its true value. A little more patience is required. Because by selling your Talk tokens, you cannot get rich in an instant. However, your Talk token savings, which will be valued if you invest, will be very useful in the future. Make sure that ...

Edited by zagzag
Correct the wrong word

Why do you have so many investment packages? You subtract profitability from the tokens if you distribute them like this, it is better to have them invested at the same time, since that way the algorithm will assign you more coins, is what I do, i collect tokens for a few days and placed in the investbox, compound interest it takes more advantage...

22 hours ago, jackycrypto485 said:

I also put a talk token in the investBox in Yobit and collected a good amount there. It is true that in this way we keep the price so that it does not drop significantly, but in the end what? Won't we sell our coins at the end? Then if everyone sells their tokens the price will drop very dramatically !!!

Of course everybody's going to sell their TALK tokens at some point. The question should be "WHEN?".

There is a clear consensus that [ 10 TALK tokens = 1000 sats ] is the ideal exchange rate for the token, as commented upon by numerous members in various topics such as this one:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106688-talk-token-dear-users-do-not-sell-the-token-respect-your-work/

As such, that would have been the ideal time to sell. TALK tokens exceeding that exchange rate would be even better.

FUDs is currently rampant among forum members as far as I see it. On a now-deleted topic, I posted a comment that the current BTC bullrun has something to do with it, as the TALK token simply can't keep up with BTC's price increase. If that is not enough of an explanation, even some top altcoins are being negatively affected by the BTC bullrun at least at some point recently. (Go ahead and look at the top altcoin charts for proof.)

What about it? As far as I can tell, some members are mistaking the downward trend as an indication that the token is failing, and are selling their tokens prematurely in a panic, sending token prices down even further.

So, I am also going to address the other members here as well with this question: Are you going to contribute to what is happening right now with the tokens by selling them? The choice is yours.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 12/4/2020 at 7:06 PM, reta213 said:

The more we withdraw the talk codes, the more they decreased, which is 1% of the profits, it will not make the difference, but if we monopolize it, it will either keep the currency in place or rise again.

Investbox will be only benefit you if you have a large amount of coins in the investbox like if you have a minimum of 10k Talk coins then it will return you some profit at the end of day.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

11 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

So, I am also going to address the other members here as well with this question: Are you going to contribute to what is happening right now with the tokens by selling them? The choice is yours.

For me, I think that no one of the members wishes to contribute to what is happening now to Token Talk, but the problem is that there are many members who have little experience in trading and want to sell at any price in order to profit more and they of course do not know what they are doing, awareness must be spread here in the forum about This idea and the members must understand the risk of selling in this way because the token will collapse in the end, there are thousands and perhaps millions of talk tokens that are distributed to members of the forum on a daily basis, and if they are sold daily, then there will be dumping in the market, and the price collapse will certainly occur.
I think that the moderators and management of the forum should find a solution to this problem by finding a real use of the token through some of the ideas that have been put forward here, such as selling ads, promoting membership or obtaining some services, and it would be good for them to try to include it on another exchange.

You are doing a great job by contributing to maintainance of the price of talk token by not selling it. Investbox is created to hold the currencies in effective way and in my opinion everyone must hold talk instead of selling it.

• +2 1

8 hours ago, jackycrypto485 said:

For me, I think that no one of the members wishes to contribute to what is happening now to Token Talk, but the problem is that there are many members who have little experience in trading and want to sell at any price in order to profit more and they of course do not know what they are doing, awareness must be spread here in the forum about This idea and the members must understand the risk of selling in this way

That is why we should voice out our opinions this way. The others should be informed about discussions such as this one. It is now up to them if they are going to read these comments, and how they are going to act upon it.

As for the situation now with TALK tokens, we should try using the same approach we do with Bitcoin during bear season and especially price crashes like what happened last March: HODL. And the investbox provides an opportunity to earn passive profits while hodling.

8 hours ago, jackycrypto485 said:

I think that the moderators and management of the forum should find a solution to this problem by finding a real use of the token through some of the ideas that have been put forward here, such as selling ads, promoting membership or obtaining some services, and it would be good for them to try to include it on another exchange.

There are going to be additional functions to be included as we go along, as already announced by a moderator:

2) Where and how TALK will be used ?

Spoiler

The token will be used to sell ads, raise topic, upgrades, and additional items. services. This is the basic functionality and it will be expanded.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/107295-faq-new-payment-and-rating-system/

All we have to do now at this point is to patiently wait.

At the Russian section, there are some topics over there where similar discussions are being commented upon, and the moderators there are more active in replying. If you can read Russian (or have the necessary translation tools) then it might be worth paying a visit, just remember not to post there if you're not a Russian speaker.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Of course, maintaining the price of the currency in principle is everyone's responsibility here, and therefore the daily sale or sale in large quantities stored in advance is a pressure factor on the existing buying wall, and we saw how the collapse took place from 70 Satoshi to 40 Satoshi The forum has given us Satoshi as a means of payment also in order to replace the sale of the tolc currency, so the private investment fund must be exploited and increase the currency now instead of selling it because I do not think that it will remain forever after it is fully put on the market and the possibility of withdrawing it.

• +4 1

Personally, I do not see a future in leaving the tokens in the investbox, because although the campaign continues to pay and the whole thing, basically the project in terms of development is very abandoned, there is no new news about certain functions, they are simply controlling the distribution but no news.

• +3 1

As it makes more sense to retain speech codes, we should save and store this token. It may come to much better places in the future. We must be patient.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2020 at 3:19 AM, huesca123 said:

Howdy all,

Talk Tokens.png

You are correct, now the price of talk token seems not to develop any value it is very important we should hold it with this we can help the price to rise up again but if members continue to sell their talk token despite the condition of the token we will all surfer for it and no matter the amount of talk token one accumulate will not earn descent amount of money.

• +2 1

I think that it is not worth to sell the tokens now. Price is very low it is just 18 satoshi, I think that Talk deserves a better price, so just lets stop selling as it is makes us what more, just 4000 satoshi more. Is it worth to have such a low price I don't think so. One advice, if talk is to be used in the forum whenever this happens, price will rise a lot. What are you going to do until then, sell until it reaches 1 satoshi? Just hold it in the investbox.

• +1 1

The new talktoken appears to be falling down in terms of value which is due to high supply of the coin in the Cryptocurrency marketplace for that reason I will suggest we invest our coins so as to make the coin regain it value in yobit exchanger market, yobitinvestbox is an option because offers users opportunity to earn 1% after every successful 24 hours and it doesn't require one to perform any task, so let us be wise dear friends.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day