Black Friday exists in the crypto world as well - An event for Bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Black Friday exists in the crypto world as well - An event for Bitcoin

Every year shoppers wait for Black Friday in order to get the deals that they wouldn't otherwise afford themselves the luxury of having throughout the year. And with some stores, black Friday deal can show a major price slash, however this year, with crypto evolving the way it has and the bitcoin scene becoming more and more prominent there was a Black Friday Bitcoin event. And for those of you that don't know, let me tell you about it, as this can become a regular occurrence if the adoption of bitcoin continues to grow. 

For the black friday event there are deals from hardware wallet companies, such as Trezor and Nodl, who are offering as much as 40% off on their wallets. This is great for those that have been wanting a hardware wallet to keep their funds secure. The event, although it began in 2013, truly gained its momentum in this year with the increasing prices and the increase number of merchants that were participating in this event, with there being in excess of 300 merchants in the event. 

The question on many people's mind however, was should they hodl or spend their coins? While it is good to hold your coins and profit from trades and so forth, according to Bitpay it is also important to spend, and opportunities such as this Black Friday special provide the perfect opportunity by which to promote the spending of bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you my friend for this nice information.

Actually the offers that are being done in the black Friday are nice. Also, I would like to tell you something which is, there are some applications too that give you offers to buy things from companies by their own cryptocurrencies like sweatcoins which pays for you depending on the steps that you walk.

In my opinion, people should know always when to sell and when to hold, because these things depends on more than one sacraments.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They are events that tend to make the cryptocurrency more popular since many other companies, according to the success of the events, will try to use the same promotion to attract more customers. Everything is like a domino effect that when the first tile falls all the others are still in front of it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Sure, cryptocurrencies are increasingly incorporating in world economy, this is indeed extraordinary to get people know more about cryptos and eventually lead to massive adoption. It's also amazing to have this black Friday discounts offered by crypto-related companies and even crypto exchanges. Will definitely take advantage of some of those.

• +1 3

Black friday is a day in which peoples will receive the things in a low rate and i think in the crypto market this is important that day the coins price is low ad peoples can buy the coins high amount in a low rate.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This will be a benefits to everyone who want spend some to buy coins in a low rate actually this is good opportunities to have a coins in our afford prices. But at the same time we need to think carefully before spending if buying in a low is worthy in the future. We need to do some analysis and data about current situation in the market also the stats in every coins on how its going.

@BrolySSJ I didn't know that that Black Friday existed in the crypto world as well. Due to the fact that crypto has not been legalized everywhere I always though that it would never happen unless crypto was legalized globally. Well. I am glad that we are seeing such events in the crypto world. This will certainly help cryptocurrencies in many ways.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

These is existing and also surprising as well, many crypto enthusiast that could not afford these expensive but prestigious crypto wares and equipments would now be able to do that through the subsidies that would be provided. 

This Black Friday event will give more boost to BTC because BTC is rising and people will buy BTC more to spend  the circulation will increase and in market BTC run at different platform more and more crypto use as payment. Thus comes forth the BTC price rise from this and can help in Bull run of 2020.

• Useful or interesting 2

Black Friday is a great opportunity to buy and seize the opportunity with the discounts and offers offered, and this opportunity takes place every year of this month in all fields of food, clothing and electrical appliances, and it expands to include cryptocurrencies.

I never knew black Friday use to exist in cryptocurrency world, but thanks for the information you shared to us about the black Friday in crypto world. Black Friday is a great opportunity to buy coin at low price. 

black friday i can explain about it , just read what im gonna typing right now brother 

These is existing and also surprising as well, many crypto enthusiast that could not afford these expensive but prestigious crypto wares and equipments would now be able to do that through the subsidies that would be provided.

so that all the thing i can tell you about , i hope the better for us .

• +1 1

Black Friday is an event or occasion that should be taken full advantage of, and it is something that is found even within the world of cryptocurrencies, an example of this is the offer that Binance is offering with its 50% discount for those users that operate within the platform.

So if you understand that saving is fine but sometimes it is necessary to spend, life would be boring if it were not like that.

It's really amazing. Thank you for informing us because i was not aware of this type of deal and in my opinion that this year was black yesr for crypto or digital coins. Because in this year all the coins reach to their lowest level.

On 11/28/2020 at 1:08 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Every year shoppers wait for Black Friday in order to get the deals that they wouldn't otherwise afford themselves the luxury of having throughout the year. And with some stores, black Friday deal can show a major price slash, however this year, with crypto evolving the way it has and the bitcoin scene becoming more and more prominent there was a Black Friday Bitcoin event. And for those of you that don't know, let me tell you about it, as this can become a regular occurrence if the adoption of bitcoin continues to grow. 

For the black friday event there are deals from hardware wallet companies, such as Trezor and Nodl, who are offering as much as 40% off on their wallets. This is great for those that have been wanting a hardware wallet to keep their funds secure. The event, although it began in 2013, truly gained its momentum in this year with the increasing prices and the increase number of merchants that were participating in this event, with there being in excess of 300 merchants in the event. 

The question on many people's mind however, was should they hodl or spend their coins? While it is good to hold your coins and profit from trades and so forth, according to Bitpay it is also important to spend, and opportunities such as this Black Friday special provide the perfect opportunity by which to promote the spending of bitcoin. 

Yes, a lot is waiting for Black Friday in order to buy things at a low or almost free price. Those who have a lot of money must buy cold and offline wallets to save their currencies.

If you want to seize the opportunity, you must study money management. This study helps you to divide your money and allocate an amount for profit to loss for storage. Three modes of using money. When the time is right, you will know when to spend this because you have studied it previously. What is useful for such sites that you talked about. Like Black Friday or generous show days. With that, you have what you can spend.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes it does and so many people need to see this , there are so many crypoto that where offering discounts and trying their best to make sure that there is a power behind what we are trying to build on that is what is important we need to grow our accounts perfectly and try to build on that to be able to be sure that there is something common coming in that is what we need to work on

It was open sale with prices being lower from the recent ath for days and many took this opportunity to buy, most that bought were again institutions and I don't know if this trend will continue but judging by the stock prices these guys are pumping so hard, I think it will be the same for Bitcoin.

Black Friday exists in price of cryptocurrencies too as they dropped all the week and buyers were able to fill bags with lower price of Bitcoin during the extended bull run. I didn't know legder had a black friday but surely they have many black days lately after losing all confidence from their customers with the recent leak of all private information of a hundred thousand ledger users. Still it is good to see that the companies of the crypto world have some offers that can help some people waiting for this special day.

It seems that this will become an event. During the Black Friday week, there are sales for Bitcoin with prices going lower a lot and many are grabing this opportunity. I did that too and maybe next year we should be ready waiting for the event again.

Thank you, my friend, for telling us about Black Friday. From now on, I am waiting for this day to find a suitable job opportunity that I can use and work on. I think its existence is symbolic, but it will bring some profits to small investors and traders.

I didn't expect to really have a Black Friday in crypto, but it was there for all, prices dropped and bags were filled, I kept holding after all it was only temporary and looking like that. If this happens often then we need to be prepared, it seems events are given too much attention in Bitcoin from traders.

We often see Bitcoin having these dips happen before Black friday or during this day, it is not very reasonable why this happens, but next year I plan to wait for the dip and trade it. Black Friday as I know it, this is for some countries, for commerce and mostly for retail, but Bitcoin shouldn't react with a drop in price, however it seems to be a pattern here.