Black Friday exists in the crypto world as well - An event for Bitcoin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Black Friday exists in the crypto world as well - An event for Bitcoin

Black Friday in the Crypto world! This is certainly news. Though I am hearing about it for the first time, I hope this news spreads to a lot of people who have never used Cryptocurrency. 

There are some opportunities from crypto companies in Black Friday, a 40% off from Ledger would be a great time to buy, this is a really good deal, but except that I don't have anything else that I would want to buy from companies that are in the cryptocurrency world offering services.

These Black Friday offers I know from many companies, but I did not really know them in the crypto world this is one of the offers that a person should not miss, for this reason I will wait until December to also take into account these applications of the companies in the crypto world.

Thank you very much friend for this content that is really very valuable and I will be waiting for Black Friday.

These features and characteristics that are offered to the field of cryptocurrencies and particular famous currencies frown our enthusiasm and demand for cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my friend, it's Black Friday, a really cool day, as you mentioned, my friend, a lot of. The crowd and people all over the world are waiting for this day to get their best deals on their business, and it's also more than wonderful to have a black Friday in cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/28/2020 at 1:08 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Trezor and Nodl, who are offering as much as 40% off on their wallets

This is nice to have as it gives the opportunity to many people to buy their first hardware wallet. Maybe more of these sales should be during the year and not only in one day. The market dropped a lot during Black Friday too and created a sales for Bitcoin, which was also bought lower, and after Black Friday price was risen a lot. Maybe this is an event too.

My friend, this is what they call pessimism and lack of optimism for the good. It is not a requirement that Friday be a curse on cryptocurrencies or any currency or other event in existence. So some optimism and lack of despair is very important in the field of cryptocurrencies and some optimism for the good My friends Thank you

• +2 1

Hardware wallets companies and website exchanges should offer Black Friday event deals to attract more people to the cryptocurrency. And ant the same time they will benefit about attracting more people to their companies and website exchange.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif