How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

Topic will be deleted at any moment so don't break the rules in the first place if you can't make a high quality topic just learn from old members and read their topics im sure you will gain a good experience. 

That can be random my friend as there are still irrelevant posts out there thats more than a month before it gets removed and few gets easily gets removed after an hour or so but however some things are getting deleted because it could be overrated or something.

• +1 2

On 11/23/2020 at 6:24 AM, Husnyjaf said:

Many members in this forum have fear in creating a topic, because they feel their topic may not have a good and quality content, so they fear their topics get deleted. My question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted. 

@Husnyjaf When a moderator reads it and considers that it is irrelevant or does not comply with the rules, he will delete it, there is no precise time, but I believe that it will not exceed 7 days, while he is reviewing the payment, you have to work on making good publications and avoid That they are erased, learn, teach and win is what we have to do here, stop fear and publish our ideas and teachings, greetings.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:24 AM, Husnyjaf said:

Many members in this forum have fear in creating a topic, because they feel their topic may not have a good and quality content, so they fear their topics get deleted. My question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted. 

Well as for me am still new here. I don't have any idea on how topics are created but I would like to know more about this your topic. I well go true others comments and get some  Info's their.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is never a survival standard for a post! It depends on the moderators' activity here as the first reason to delete posts!
On some days, the moderators' activity here is great, which makes them delete very large amounts of the topic during a short period!
And sometimes the moderators are here to do the big planning for the future of the forum instead of deleting the posts!
Therefore posts with weak content will definitely be deleted, either now or even after a long time!
Therefore, we should only comment on the topic with good content in order for our comments not to be deleted with this topic that has weak and bad content.

I think if the post is a useful and with a good information never will be deleted just have respect the rules and respect the users too,and any one can be fair to post but in general you don't need this feeling just post and enjoy discussion with members 

hey there 
i am beginner here but i think if we make the topic talk about thing related to crypto currency without repitition ,if stay along time

It depends but I am sure it will be before the payment date. So, you should be aware and post only in the unique topic because the moderators will delete irrelevant posts for sure and even your post will be deleted.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is true. I was texcited to create my own topics at the beginning but after about 2 days, all my topics were deleted. I thought they were all good enough but the forum didn't think so. Now creating post is my biggest feer.

Yes dear you have to to choose topics very carefully. But if you will choose topics which are irrelevant and are out of the policy of crypto talk then your topics will be deleted. But there is no time frame in which your topic will be deleted. So I will just suggest that be careful while posting anything on this platform.

I think that some friends' fear of publishing a topic is deleting it because many of us tried to publish a topic and it was already deleted due to some or no other. So we have to know the reasons for deleting a post, and you have to give these some advice
First, before writing a topic, he must research whether this topic actually exists or not, so as not to be deleted due to repetition
Second, I advise you to write a topic related to the cryptocurrency or about the forum or any questions on your mind related to your work here
Third, I advise you to pay attention to the written language, it should be formal and words that are consistent and understandable

On 11/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

It depends on the moderators that of they find the topic useless they can delete it.but mostly if the topic reamins here for more than 2 3 days it will probably lasts for longer then..but it is not for sure maybe they delete it after some more time.

I think there is no specific time on how long irrelevant posts can last, based on my observation it's possible that our post can be deleted immediately, after a day or after a week. It just depends on when will their system can check our posts if it's useful or not. If you just want to get paid all of the 20 posts per day, it's better that you write for about 25-30 posts so that you can somehow assure that you will still meet the max daily paid posts.

Deleting posts in CryptoTalk forum is either because the topic is not useful and bad and does not abide by the rules, or it is a duplicate topic and it has been discussed before in the forum and moderators may delete your topic at any time, so any member must before posting any topic, use the search feature in the forum and abide by the forum rules.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

An irrelevant topic can last for as long as it has not yet fallen in the hands of moderators therefore, let's be careful with what we post in this forum because if admins find many irrelevant topics made by us it can cause us get banned and the posts deleted.

Well thank you for bringing this post to this forum, I also don't have idea on how long an irrelevant post will last in the forum when posted, I hope I also learn from you. Thank you

16 hours ago, Shantos said:

Well as for me am still new here. I don't have any idea on how topics are created but I would like to know more about this your topic. I well go true others comments and get some  Info's their.

Yeah that will be advisable dude. You can also ask many members here, some questions that you dont understand. Either by quoting them or private massage them. We are all family here dude.

Hello dear, this post is good, where the comment is through a good and useful topic that all members benefit from as a good topic gives a positive response and a good reputation. I hope everyone will share what is useful

On 11/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Yes, it is true. Many do not like writing articles because of the inability to think. I do not think there is a specific time to delete the post. This depends on the evaluation of the mediators

• +4 1

I think that there is no set period of how long your topic will stay on the forum if it is not useful. There are many topics that are deleted on a daily basis and i think that it all comes down to the attention that it gets and if moderators come across it. There are a lot of posts on here on any day and so it is hard for the moderators to see all of them at all times, and therefore i think that posts are deleted after they get the negative reactions or if a moderator comes across it and deems it to be useless or not helpful content. Just focus on making good content even in topics and bulk of them are bound to stay. Don't let this discourage you, 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/28/2020 at 2:50 PM, lilian ahmad said:

Members are afraid to create a topic because it is not easy to create a new topic that is different from other members, and it should also be useful so that it is not deleted .. There is no specific time to delete your topic

Yes and it also depends on the time the moderators sees your topic. If the topic is irrelevant and it does not correspond with the system of the forum it will be deleted.but if it is very relevant and people will learn from it, it will not be deleted. @lilian ahmad @maddmaxx

It was a big platform and have many members moderators will notice everything and check who are writing what. So be careful when you posting i think your post will be relevant if moderators will not notice.

• +1 1

it depends but one component that i am certain it might be effortlessly deleted as soon as it became detected or seen by way of the admin as awful content material this is why keep the best satisfactory to keep away from the deletion of comments.