How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

My friend is not afraid of anything when the topic has useful information and good content. It will not be deleted. On the contrary, it will be interacted with and will be a good evaluation.

I think there is no estimated time as soon as the moderators analyze the issue and see that it is not useful, they delete it at once, so we have to be careful what topic to publish or comment on

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this topic

In this platform post or topic last more than month,but post last due to the useful information it's containing about the forum which will help the members of the forum.

The useless topics you refer to are erased very quickly. I think people prefer to comment and not take the time to make their topics, it is easier to comment than make your proposals. We hope many more are encouraged to share their knowledge and create their own themes.

• +3 1

I think you  irrelevant post main last maximum of 7 days because what you will post today you get income of that post after 7 days. So I think  it can take maximum of 7 days to delete your irrelevant post. Your all the post will be under examine process and after seven days of examining your today's posts you will get pay of useful posts and the other will be deleted.

I would say there is no reason to be concern about your topics being deleted. It's better to focus on the quality of them and on making your best effort to write about information that is relevant in a clear, interesting and concise manner, and are in compliance with the forum rules and regulations. I believe if your topics nicely fulfill such elements, chances are little they will be deleted.

On 11/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Many members in this forum have fear in creating a topic, because they feel their topic may not have a good and quality content, so they fear their topics get deleted. My question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted. 

Dear through my experience some time it dele in just one day but some time it take 1 week but sometime your post is informative and valuable but the topic in which post your reply is irrelevant that's why sometimes our post are deleted so I never post my reply to new post because many posts are deter by the moderators and with the topic our posts are also deleted so avoid this and my just 2 to 3 posts are deleted sometime.

Yes bro you have to  choose topics very carefully. But if you will choose topics which are irrelevant and are out of the policy of crypto talk then your topics will be deleted. But there is no time frame in which your topic will be deleted. So I will just suggest that be careful while posting anything on this platform.

• +2 1

We cannot actually predict the time accurately when an irrelevant post can last but it's usually deleted before payment of posts for the day on which it was posted. Whenever moderators see a useless post, they delete it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think we shouldn't scared only for topic deleted because our comment can also be deleted. For preventing all of this we should do our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the others. We need to find useless and informative posts for making comment , if we comment on useless or spams posts, our comment will go a waste.

As you all friends know, Creating a posts is a very difficult task because for this we need a lot of information and deep experience and therefore we need 3 to 7 days to create a post. So that during this long time, we can do a lot of information  at the same time increase their knowledge and thus I will be able to consider my topic from getting deleted. 

I think a post has been around for a long time. Because if the post is correct, your post will not be deleted. Instead, your post will be considered acceptable. To create a post, you have to think a lot, you have to create a lot of experience. You can also know about the information, but you can create posts correctly. But if you post some non-published posts without posting work, you can delete your post.

If it is an irrelevant topic it does not last long, the moderators are very active in this area so the maximum it lasts is 3 days, users have to lose their fear of writing topics because if they delete a topic they will do another, if they delete it 2 topics make 4, but do not stop making topics, lose your fear and grow in the forum, I was scared and it continues to scare me, but I will continue and continue until all my topics are still there at the end of the week .

Yes, you are right. There are many people who have put too much risk and risk in Creating topic and they are not able to do it well because they have the knowledge and they have fear. It definitely takes us some time to create a good topic because we have a lot of signs for it that are needed and will be an easy experience so that we can make a topic that benefits others and our reputation is also good. At the same time we should follow all the above mentioned ways of creating the topic so that we can do a good and beneficial for others so you can do great.

• +5 1

If you are afraid of sharing a unique topic, then you truly will now not supply beneficial content, due to the fact you are now not positive about this content, if you have right and non-duplicate facts about cryptocurrencies then why are you afraid to share it here. 

I think that if your topic is relevant, then it will not be deleted for a long time! But if suddenly, you decide to release a bad post, or a post that is already available on this forum, then it will definitely be deleted within a week, but usually it is deleted earlier than in a day!

That's why if we could know something better about this subject, we would be able to come up with a lot of ideas here very easily.  If you collaborate on the subject, many new members who are here will be able to gain some good knowledge about the subject, then they will be able to discuss some good topics and they will be able to make good comments here.

The moment some members posted spam, useless topics or low quality contents it get deleted by the active moderators. It's only good and useful crypto information that prevail in the forum as valuable topics, contents or messages. Read carefully before to post 

As a beginner on crypto currency, I did not have knowledge on how many days or months post take on the crypto talk forum.  But I will learn from the old members to learn more on crypto talk forum. 

If you have earn on topic I think it will not be deleted.that means your post can be deleted anytime before the time to earn for it.

• +1 1

I agree with you many people here don't create post because due to fear 😨😨 he kmow that her post not good for others people and he didn't create this . And he fear that he received warning ⚠️ points by moderate so i request to that people u doing hardworking and create very impormative post that helps for others people if one post gone popular your life well be changed and u never face like this problem everyone need to create post don't fear 😨 try to make best topics

If you know it is not relevant post please don't even post topics or comments in the forum because you may be rated negative and negative reputations affect your payments, members will also report such posts to moderators which attract severe punishment to the person who posted it. Let's be serious with the campaign to learn together

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello mate. I don't know the actual amount of days an irrelevant posts last in the forum before being deleted from the forum. The moderators alone can give us the correct answer to this question. I think this is depending on when the moderators has the opportunity to check posts and it is then they will be able to figure out an irrelevant post to delete it.

My dear friend if we add an irrelevant or useless topic, it gets deleted within about three to four hours. But there is no specific time that it will delete between three to four hours. I did a lot of topics, most of which were deleted within three to four hours, but some of them were such that they are deleted after 7 days.