How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

Creating topic is essential for this platform and don't fear your topic will delete I can give you such suggestion that when some good idea come in your mind then try to search it in search box if it is not created before then you can make topic here and believe me if your topic is well then don't worry about anything..

The moderator here is monitoring every day and leaving unnecessary posts so new members should remember not to make unnecessary posts so what Musa will drop and his payment will not be received so it is important to give thanks.

I notice that in the past two days, most of my comments on the posts have been deleted, perhaps because they are already repetitive and published before ..

I see that the deletion can take place immediately, after creating this post, my friend, so I return to my personal profile to see the post ,, and as it is deleted 😅💔

But I still post and participate without stopping, because I am sure I will succeed ❤️

On 11/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Many members in this forum have fear in creating a topic, because they feel their topic may not have a good and quality content, so they fear their topics get deleted. My question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted. 

Indeed numerous part get dread in making a theme since it is difficult you should need to make new and diverse point from another part and it should be enlightening or unique.otherwise it will be get erased and your inquiry concerning erasing so it relies upon mediator that when they erase it..

Hello guys! 

The posts that are irrelevant to this forum is deleted as early as moderators acknowledge it. But if someone post anything on its suggestion then its great at least they try to share its personal views. So be positive and always try your best to guide people in all ways. 

On 11/23/2020 at 6:24 AM, Husnyjaf said:

Many members in this forum have fear in creating a topic, because they feel their topic may not have a good and quality content, so they fear their topics get deleted. My question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted. 

Friend, in my own experience I tried to post a topic when I was even more newbie than now, and it just disappeared, it was not published, it was as if it did not exist, at that time I was waiting for a notification to the forum or email to let me know that my post was eliminated but did not happen.

On 11/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

My friend first of all I would like to say that we should make the useful and informative topics then there will be no fear of deletion of the topics . But I think there is no specific time to delete the useless topic .

@Biojay Hello dear friend, thanks for sharing your own experience about creating a post or it will be deleted,also in my opinion if we don't have a lot of info about cryptotalk then we have to avoid posting topic, if we talk about the time of deleting post then it depends upon moderator when it see the post useless or bad.

Moderators are always around policing and so they are constantly deleting and so to me I think time is always deleting so I need to be careful and work in the right direction that works well for us we work hard  And you need to put together every strategy that works for you so that you can be careful about what you are writing.

There is no specific time as soon as moderator examine the irrelevant post  it is deleted. So before posting a topic we should follow the rules and we should post some useful topics.

• +1 1

Friend, the topics that do not work or are useless usually last for hours and then are eliminated for a maximum of one day to be eliminated, the forum works well so that what is spoken is coherent in all senses, so I think it would be good to respond to Publications that have a maximum of 5 days have been published. 

Hi, my dear companion trusts you are well. Precisely, numerous part get dread in making a post since it is difficult you should need to make new and distinctive subject from another part and it should be useful or unique. Otherwise, it will be getting erased and your inquiry concerning erasing so it relies upon arbitrator that when they erase it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend in my opinion if we post irrelevant to crypto currency then our post is deleted because this section is made for taking knowledge and experience about crypto currency. And if our topics is not useful then it can be check by moderator and deleted but I'm not sure that in how many time our topics will be deleted.

I have noticed that many irrelevant topics take weeks or even months to be deleted in some sections, however in the beginner sections if your topic is of low quality in less than 48 hours it will be deleted is like a forum policy.

There is no clear criteria on what topics are being accepted and what are not, I sometimes see topics that are less than one line and with wrong spelling and totally unintelligible yet they are kept on the forum and many members comment on it I really do not know why !and some other topics that are good and I comment on them then they disappear the next day.

• +1 1

I believe that if we do not have information or we do not know what to put in that topic we should leave it to that one and look for another that if we understand why if we do not understand that topic we cannot say anything that is why we look for those that we do understand to be able to give an outline or information.

The time frame for an irrelevant post in this forum is determined by the moderators some times such posts might get deleted days after posting it while some would take a longer time all it depends on the rating of such posts

My dear friends there are many days to complete their post whenever you have to do know your post your account is banned so you have to work continuously daily consistency and get paid post ok good bye thank you so much.

My dear friend when we create a irrelevant post it should deleted automatically after some time because it useless and the admin delete it so here in crypto we should create useful and unique post that is full of information and knowledge then it would not be deleted 

Honestly, any post that you make big the post is not relevant to what you are being ask just forget it, just try to create a topic that follow the rules and regulations of the forum and avoid repitation of topic create your own topic for the benefit of the members of the forum,And stand for a topic that discussion of the forum.

• +5 1

Unuseful posts are deleted upon being noticed by moderators meaning they differ in the term they exist in the forum because I have seen many posts of low quality exist even up to date since last year.

• +5 1

It is correct in which yet in the event you submit beneficial and also non-duplicate articles inside the community forum, this kind of will never be removed in any way, thus constantly make an effort to distribute beneficial articles and also take advantage of the subject areas brought up simply by other folks inside the community forum and also where did they distribute the information in an arranged and also beneficial approach without the necessity to be able to take the particular tips regarding other folks. Associates which generate numerous balances to share with your scores. will be the difficulty the following.

• +5 1

One thing without a doubt is that unessential post would unquestionably be erased however the specific time isn't realize I think once the administrator recognize the post isn't valuable it get erased

• +5 1

I don't think the useless content last much longer at this forum most of the times it is deleted with in a day and there are some topics which are deleted months after they have been created.

They do not last a week friend, you just have to realize that many times you comment on those irrelevant topics and before payday arrives they have deleted some publications, that is why friend, before paying for them they always try to eliminate unnecessary and irrelevant posts .

• +5 1