How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

My friend, I am sorry, I can not help because I did not post before, see the comments, and for sure you will get the answer and help from experienced friends. I wish everyone success.

In my opinion, if we do not have a question to know the answer to, or new and useful information to share, then there is no need to write a new post, because any post that is not useful or duplicate will be deleted.
We can search for posts before publishing to avoid duplication of old posts.

• +3 1

Yes, there are many members who have a broad mind and are afraid to publish topics for fear of deleting their posts that they write because there are those who report them sometimes and sometimes they are addicted to the forum because they feel that they are useless topics of no use. The period of deleting the posts that did not like the forum does not exceed The seven days I hope to find solutions to solve the problems in the forum or platform.

I also tried something like this, I created a thread but the topic was deleted after 4 hours because I think it is probably because the topic has nothing about cryptocurrency. So it depends on when the brokers see the topic and on the goal of the topic, where it should be related to the cryptocurrency. You can be careful with what you write and then also make sure we can build constructive criticism which is very important

As a beginner, I have not deleted a topic yet
I follow the rules and guidelines carefully and all members should do so
In order to stay within the safety circle
In my opinion, you do not need to worry about deleting the topic. On the contrary, it should prompt you to pay more attention to the content of the topic in order for it to be useful to most members and this will earn you a good reputation in the end.

Falling into the crisis is very difficult . It is not beautiful . The crisis makes the person less confident . Become another person because I don't have enough knowledge about this topic enough so I can't give my opinion about something that I don't have enough knowledge about this topic so it should be

Hello my friend
I think moderators check our posts every day so the topic is removed on the same day if they discover it is not relevant
So you should follow the rules and make an effort to present what is new and useful so that your labor is not in vain

That's correct my friend , because I used to be one of this members who afraid thats my topic not be good enough to be punish in here or my topic get deleted once again , 

But after spending good time on here I figured that's normal thing to be happen , every one here post new topics some get deleted and some remains , all what we need to do is keep trying to improve our selves in this manner .

• +3 1

Dear friend irrelevant posts and comments are deleted by the moderators immediately. It won't take much time . They are always checking everything and is deleting. So be careful while creating a posts and try to make it more informative.

Well, that is the good question to ask for the deletion of old posts so that all the beginners can post a new topic. It is true that there are so many members have been gotten banned due to duplicate posts because many important and useful topics has already been posted by the seniors. So the beginners are awaiting for the deletion of that topics so that they can post new one.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

There is no ideal time to delete your posts because intermediaries delete those publications containing irrelevant and valuable material. Publications that have no reputation points are deleted. So write publications to search for the subject and use the word with meaning that makes your participation is reliable and related to the subject.

The moderators will delete all useless posts and comments right away, dear friend. It will not take long. They are constantly checking and deleting information. So, when writing a message, be cautious and try to make it more informative.

I don't have the slightest idea about that, but I don't think it will stay for months because we get paid for posts that I thought were good within a week of time.

Good topic dear the irrelevant and negative posts are prohibited strictly.We should avoid from these type of discussion.We must share the positive,authentic and efficient informations.

I think We don't exactly know about the exact day how much they are staying but as soon as the moderators see the topics it will be deleted and if its against the forum rule the creator of the topic will get a warning points.

• +1 1

Dear friend, yes, most of the time I think about whether to delete my posts or not, so we have to avoid that fear and anxiety by publishing useful and effective posts, provided that your posts receive a positive evaluation. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Hi there greetings yes it is very annoying to see meaningless useless post that they have nothing to do with cryptocurrency and still people creating those meaning Lux post I think it should be gone very soon meditator of this form notice it will be deleted eventually

First of all thank you so much for sharing this helpful post usse how many days a month dose and irrelevant post last I think some last post in 2020 is ok but 2021 post are relevant for comment every new people so hope you understand my opinion and I give you like so much and please sharing everyone this good post.

Take care ❤️.

There is no time limit for this as moderators here clean the forum from spammers every once in a while
But often every 3 days because the forum's reputation concerns them

Hurry to publish topics this is wrong

In the beginning, the novice should do research, exhaustion, and diligence to obtain as much information as possible by following up on expert topics.

Then he creates his own topic containing useful information

I assume that if all of the rules are followed and valuable material is written for everyone in brief, simple sentences, the article will not be removed, so we must have faith in ourselves.

Hello friend, in the beginning, when you are a beginner, you have to learn from the existing publications and do not forget anything related to currencies. Just learn, and when you are at an advanced level, create your own post. And it should have new and useful information to avoid being deleted, good luck 

Hi dear fellow

The duration of posts is not selected . Deletion of posts depends upon the moderators , which post they found useless they delete it and you can not more found that post.

All the best

you can be careful with what you are writing, then also make sure that we are able to build constructive criticism and that is very importantin the first place if you can't make

a high quality topic just learn from old members and read their topics im sure you will gain a good

expereince that will help you to create a creative topicActually website remove the irrelevant posts as soon as possible. If you want to earn avoid irrelevant posts.

• +3 1