How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

Many topics are deleted every day. I personally delete the posts that I comment on and they are duplicate. They are mostly related to the forum rules. I would answer them and the post is deleted completely.

• +2 1

I think we have to work hard and actively research every new topic related to the world of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrencies
Because the topic does not focus on good content
It may be deleted later
Thank you for your useful topic

My friend, I think that the posts are not removed if they are related to the topic of currency, and if the post is not related, it may be deleted

An just knowing this am happy for this question their are some issue in this platform that one will not even cares to know or to ask but with this now am able to know how many days, months and year irrelevant post can last.

The topic is deleted if it is not useful or repeated by the officials so that the quality of the forum does not decrease when creating a topic, it must be ensured that it is useful and unique so that it is not deleted and until it gets a good reputation

If you break the rules, there is no time for my moderator to delete your issue.The topic will be deleted at any moment so don't break the rules first if you can't.Only learn a high quality topic from old members and read their topics to make sure you will benefit.Expressions that will help you create creative things

Any title, any comment, any post that does not meet the standards of the forum can be deleted at any time. So we should not be disappointed and we should keep trying to publish this topic.

There is no specific time for deletion, but when a lot of members report a post or comment that does not have good content, the admain deletes it because he offends the forum with these useless writings, so care must always be taken to share valuable and useful information.

• +1 1

my dear friend I want to tell you that you can easily write the post and topic on this forum but you should to be careful about the repetition and the grammar otherwise you will remove from this forum and you cannot do anything thank you so much

• +2 1

There is no specific time on how long irrelevant post can last based on my observation it's possible that ourvpoat can be deleted immediately after a day or after a week. It just depends on when their system can check out posts if it's useful or not.

Hello my friend, moderates are always there to do their job, if someone breaks laws or publishes an unhelpful and unrelated topic, they will delete it.It is not long, I think, it is only a few hours before the moderates do that. 

• +2 1

There aren't certain times for deleting topics from the forum, I think as well as moderators seeing them and they will delete it directly if these topics low quality or repeated.

• +2 1

I do not know the length of time to delete the post, but I am sure that it is within 24 hours and the reason for deleting the post is due to its weakness or it does not contain distinct and useful information that can benefit members.

• +1 1

I think that the fear of the new members from publishing topics in the forum is justified because they did not test the work here and may not have been able to the basic rules as required, but fear should gradually disappear with progress in the forum

We must be confident in ourselves and create topics without fear. I think that moderators delete topics that violate the rules, as the removal of topics is done within four days.

• Useful or interesting 1

I never created a single topic but I hope to do so in the near future, but I think you don't need to fear topic deletion in the cryptotalk platform because if you make research about topics before you publish, then this will reduce the rate of posts deletion in the cryptotalk platform, thank you.

My dear friend I want to tell you that when you create the topic or comment on this forum you should to use the good material in that otherwise your topic or comment will be deleted or remove so be careful and thank you so much

2 hours ago, Frankly said:

Hello friend thanks for asking dis question am still new in this forum but in my understanding irrelevant post does not last for more than 24 hours because the moderators also do screening every day on useless post.

@Frankly I think they can last up to seven days, after seven days they are no longer deleted, they are the seven days they give to pay, in that period it is verified that the publication obtained reactions or if it breaks the rules, so a publication that breaking the rules can go up to seven days without being eliminated, of course if the moderators see it before,
they delete it, so it takes 1-7 days for a post to be deleted.

When a topic wants to, it must contain information with a high content of interest, in addition to that it must be in compliance with the rules for creating topics.

I think the time is about 24 hours, until it is viewed by the officials here.

Since many of us have tried to publish a subject, I believe some friends are eliminating the fear of doing so. My moderator will not be able to delete your problem if you violate the rules.

Do not violate the rules first or the subject will be removed at any time.

Thank you for all of your explanations; this is something I'd like to learn more about, and thanks to your post, I've been able to do so.

Welcome my dear friend, I am a beginner here and do not have enough information, but I think that the illegal topic will be removed within a few hours. We have to write useful and non-repetitive topics that do not contain spelling errors.

In my opinion, this is a mistake. We must not be afraid to publish topics as long as the topic we share contains a useful idea and within the rules and laws. I hope that we cooperate together until we get success and that we support any member so that he always gives useful ideas

Hello my friend, it is very natural for a member to feel afraid to delete his topic after he published it. This is due to the fact that the same topic may have been published previously or the topic is weak in linguistic and grammatical wording.

• +1 1

In few hours what i have seen your topic that is not related to the crypto world or its not related to bitcoin it got deleted within few hours you cannot see such posts so long only relevant posts are allowed.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

its the rule of forum that it not allow the irrelevant post so avoid to do it but if you shared any post of this kind that it last only for 24 hours mean just one day not for month i think this step of forum is best for its environment and give a very peaceful platform to its members.